/Sino/ - 中文

We need to get this man out of there before the CCP kills him.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=NDfRTRTRWRM&lc=UgzahoUsdHY9iKmLETR4AaABAg

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gJow2_I5Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=TEC1XYsohDE
youtu.be/FCb3rblTEds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

peru?

rate

My uncle chang stuck in zhong guo my ass bushufuuuuuuuuuu

what are some cute chinese animals

Why do asian women hate their own men lol.

>implying we belong to asian women.

>implying asian men are attractive to anyone

Here is what I picture:

I walk into the CCP Politburo like a fucking gangster and blow Xi's ass away on television. We save Hua Yong.

Seal Team 6 swoops in, puts us in one of those inflatable motorboats. And we're out of there.

Maybe not in your shit hole.

How do you get a Seal Team?

pretty sure women prefer asian men over indian men.

why do you say that peru? is it because indians are brown?

Who do you think I am?

Roger that. Standing by for exfil.

Because everyone in your cuntry is ugly

what does 攣 mean?

Cool looking bear 9/10

peru? PERU!?

攣>挛
It means your hand twitching.

whatcha doin peru? what are you buying from Chinks and selling this christmas peru? peru?

do chinks even celebrate christmas?

Idk about Chinese but I know a lot of Koreans do and I think Japanese just eat KFC or some shit

as a wholesaler , the christmas season already ended for me. this was a good year.

Not a holiday
No celebration
My question is do whites celebrate Christmas "correctly?"

France.

Some dumbasses eat apples to celebrate it.

wtf I LOVE France now

french women crave the asian cock

Don't forget Russian women.

of course we celebrate it correctly

Proud to be part of a culture that has consumerism coded in
>burns iphone x (paper mache) for the dead

I asked this in the last thread, but I am going to Hong Kong next year to do my PhD. My scholarship is 240HKD/year. Any advise for me? Is this enough to live off in the New teratories near CUHK?

Any general advice appreciated.

territories*

youtube.com/watch?v=6gJow2_I5Hc

did you sell those hats with the blinking lights peru?

What is this peru? Who is that peru?

Where's vietnam? I'm getting worried

how do we bring down the CCP boys

what is the eva of chinese media?

three kingdoms
only chinese media that is good is its literature, and historical dramas.

With the help of Hua Yong

what I dont understand is how the nationalists lost so hard, like they didnt even offer any real resistance towards the commies or the japs

The alternative history of the nationalists winning wouldve been very interesting

If they won, would Taiwan be a part of China?

This thread has proven to be shit tier until now
Posting more chinese boy's leg until some people can actually tell me who this hua yong guy is and his artwork

If the Nationalists won
>Communism would have never spread
>Unified Korea
>Non-communist Vietnam
>Japs get fucked
>Close allies with US?
>Conflicts with USSR
>Probably one-party
>Economy: ???

nap, those hats were really bad quality.

He is Fujimori.

------------
my childhood was so awesome, I miss each single second of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=TEC1XYsohDE

how was your childhood /sino/?

A Beijing based artist fled after posting videos on social media showing migrant workers being evicted from their homes, but was tracked down and made a video to his daughter and spread his message right before he was raided by the authorities.
In 2012 he was detained after engaging in a piece of performance art at Tiananmen Square, and sent to a labour camp for more than a year.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

>how was your childhood /sino/?
It was pretty good. I remember waking up early on Saturday to watch cartoons or Pokémon or Dragonball, traveling to places with my parents and spending time with family, not having to care about anything. Everything in the world seemed innocent and happy, now it fucking sucks.
youtu.be/FCb3rblTEds

What do Chinese women think about beards? I notice Serpentza sports stubble and gets lots of compliments from Chinese women, and that Prozzie guy can get scruffy sometimes, too.

But I've also heard that men with beards can be seen as dirty or "bad guys".

>Sino-Japanese War happened just in time to save Commie's ass, Chiang's generals forced him to agree to an alliance with Mao. Even when the war is over, the Nationalist never completely pushed the Jap out. The Soviet captured Manchuria and gave it over to the Commie, along with shit tons of captured Japanese weapons. Most of the battles were fought in the core Chinese territories and Manchuria was relatively left undamaged. Corruption and weak central army command (KMT troops were defecting to the Commie's side) on the KMT's side were the final nails in the coffin.

Had KMT won, imagine current China but is several times stronger and is probably already a superpower. Chinese won't lost their culture and moral due to the Cultural Revolution. Population maintained at around 400,000,000-ish mark or much lower. A stable Asia due to no Korean war or Vietnam war which result communist never took power in Asia. Also, Mongolia being part of China as well. This, AKA the best timeline.

>eating lunch at family mart
>qt chink girl sits across the room from me with her back turned
>begins dipping her feet in and out of her flats, exposing her sweaty soles
>wanted to snap a pic but this big fat ugly acne’d pig sat down right in front of me and blocked the view

Fugg

Hainan Monkey

This is a good one

7 of 12 pages written.

Or evil men to think they are good

More like a Soviet-cucked Chinese rump state

Bump

Edmund Burke never said that.

Stfu

Because he never met commies

>communists will be the ones shouting we need freedom and democracy because nationalist government is never free
>korea will be still in half, puppet nation of roc in north and another is under USA, but those two is considered a country ruled by 2 other nations
>vietnam commies are mainly due to the viet guy who's strong even when they're colonies of france and USA fuckup
>japs are already fucked by USA when prc and roc is fighting each other so no
>usa will possibly ally with china and make japan forever a puppet of USA until they get to be commies and act like nk (and get nuked. again.)
>USA will be ally of china, because even for communist china they're not that bad to china, but may have conflict in korea
>USSR might just have a war with china asap before china gets stuff ready. they're good at stealing islands or lands from japan and china
>nationalist will never try to have more than one party
>nationalist china is not as bad as commies but they're not better in economy thanks to corruption which is literally one of the reasons why people doesn't try to trust roc
Not sure which is better
I guess shit will be turning bad for china when china decided to make nukes because that's pretty much when USA decides to get rid of that cunt
No nuke china with no high tech but old usa tech versus based communist nukes with old soviet and "new and originally made in china" japanese and USA technology

>stealing islands or lands
You can't steal something that belonged to you to begin with

>mfw my posts have inspired a constabt paranoia in these threads and they can't stop mentioning me and think i'm every american flag
feliz navidad, my friends :^)

French people like everyone and everything, we're not superficial anglo-roids.

I doubt Vietnam or Korea will be split since China and Soviets was behind helping the communists in each country.
Communist forces would be defeated easily since there was no one to support them. US would have no reason to go to South Korea if there wasn’t a communist force in the North and they wouldn’t split the country if US and nationalist China were allies.

Why do you have a problem with non-Western countries having strong, independent governments that are not puppets of Washington ?
Oh right, you're British :^)
Keep dreaming of the glory days, friend. They're never coming back.

Chiang lost popular support for several reason, first he was a shit ruler whose only problem was keeping his general pals happy so he taxed the shit out of the country going as far as killing tea production just to bribe them, then he failed to modernize China, he failed to modernize the Chinese army, he failed to supply the KMT aligned warlords with weapons to fight off the communists, then he and the americans hired the Japanese army that just killed millions of Chinese civilians to fight against the communists.
Don't forget that Chiang started the civil war by attempting to massacre the left wing of the KMT against the express wishes of SYS with the help of the local mafias and crime syndicates (like the americans did decades prior with the italian mafia).
Chiang was a retard and he got what was coming to him, start shit get hit, no one in Taiwan respect him either because of the white terror.

China will be like India.

Vietnam will still be split, the first 3 years had no commie involvement
At the start, it was uncucks (ho chi minh) vs cucks (french bootlickers)

Kim would have been the head of Korea anyway because he was the head of the anti-japanese army.
Kim regardless of political affiliations had more legitimacy than the american puppet government of the south.

Is there any in-depth documentaries about the China Front in WW2 and the chinese civil war in general? American education only really focuses on the pacific and europe

>China but is several times stronger and is probably already a superpower
Lol, you really think the eternal Yank and the CIA and Pentagon would allow a country under their influence become as powerful, let alone more powerful than them? Why do you think we have permanent bases in Japan, Germany, Saudi Arabia and so on? To keep them DOWN, make sure they never challenge the real guys in charge.
>stable Asia
Yes, the past decades have proven that American foreign policy have shown America to be the main source of stability in the world. Just look at Afghanistan, Libya, Israel and Iraq!
>communist never took over Asia
Empty speculation, there was a universal anti-Western sentiment across East Asia at the time.
But keep on thinking that if everyone just bent the knee to the White House, the world would be paradise. Your fantasies are amusing.

>uncucks (ho chi minh)
he literally owed his life to american soldiers and was financed by the CIA

The Conquest of China by Mao Tse-Toung is an indepth analysis of the Chinese civil war and the Sino-Japanese war by a French general that was published in 1952.

I think as long as they'd remain anti-soviet union washington would've loved China

hello my name is penis

The UK, especially under Churchill, was vehemently anti-Soviet. You know what FDR and Truman did? They dismantled the British Empire and all the other Western empires as well. To make sure that no other Western country could challenge us for leadership of the "free" world and hopefully make these ex-colonies our new satellite states. In turn, we got mixed results, with about half going pro-Soviet and half becoming our stooges.
People often praise our Cold War policy as some amazing decades-long strategy to save the world from communism that prevailed after the hard work of several generations. In truth it was a simple realist strategy to dominate the world that was halfway successful at best.

HUI

wo hui

That’s assuming if both sides have equal power

>83129804
>was financed by the CIA
wait what? I thought he begged the US for help free Vietnam and Truman basically ignored them?

>japan: as long as i remain anti-soviet union washington would've loved me
>gets hit by plaza accords

Meant to do this

the communist war effort in Indochina was financed by the CIA to seize the means of opium production, same shit done later in Afghanistan.
My grandfather was French intel during the war and the CIA put a price on his head.

are you saying that the CIA started commie uprisings to justify invasions? sounds like something they would do

你好

why would the CIA care so much about opium that would justify invading and wasting billions of dollars?

because that's what they use to finance themselves and be independent from the PotUS, thus allowing them to kill the PotUS if he oversteps his boundaries.

langley did and still does not care about the country's budget in any way, they wanted to be able to smuggle it for themselves and still smuggle afghan heroin to big pharma. There's a reason opioids have gotten so cheap after the afghan war.

>thus allowing them to kill the PotUS if he oversteps his boundaries.
J-JFK? This sounds like some conspiracy shit

Why does the American government think it's entitled to overthrow other countries' governments? And then even a certain percentage of the electorate actually agrees? I'm so confused.

one of the main facets of american foriegn policy is killing the future enemy before he even exists. Problem is that when they take down one bad guy, 4-5 more bad guys pop up.

That seems highly unethical and dangerous to be honest.

>geopolitics
>highly unethical

"Geopolitics" seems to be the magical word that people use to justify all the shady, evil things powers due to maintain their control over the world.
I can't believe I used to believe these kinds of arguments t-b-h.

because it totally is
human rights, ethics, laws, alliances etc are all just the facade for what governments actually want
military strength, trade, energy sources are things that actually matter