The Minangkabau are an ethnic group of 9 million people in Indonesia that are Muslim (one of the highest concentration...

The Minangkabau are an ethnic group of 9 million people in Indonesia that are Muslim (one of the highest concentration of Muslims in the world if I recall)

Why doesn't this world suffer from the same problems as the middle east?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're not sandniggers.

What race is Sandnigger exactly?

t. Muhammad

Made of beach and sun then Nickle

Arab

Indonesia bro are you Minangkabau?

probably because its hard to radicalize a population that isnt living in a shithole war-ridden part of the world

plus their islamism seems to follow autoctonous customs instead of salafism-influenced ones

So is Islam at its core okay then?

They got trained by India.

No.

I'm, your brO

Because they retain their culture (known colloquially as 'adat') which is mostly hinduistic.
Also read up on Nadlatul Ulama and muhammadiyah.
That is all.

I am your BrO too

No oil, no constant interference by outside powers randomly drawing lines and picking their leaders.

It does, what the fuck are you on about.

doesn't indonesia also have terrorist attacks?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia

It's not exactly peaceful either. I would say their Muslim religion balances out their AA (Asian Advantage) to turn them into ordinary-level or somewhat below-average chimpouts.

you didnt read, did you?

Nothing there compares to the stuff in yurop or murica. Many of those are only suspected to have been carried on by terrorists.

but you asked and the link clearly shows that there are Islamic terrorist attacks in Indonesia. choose a set of goal posts an stick with them

Because they're """Muslim""" like Europeans are """Christian""".

Also, supposedly Islamism is increasing in Indonesia and Aceh (a region in Indonesia) is governed by Sharia.

Ah another Mexican intellectual to grace us with their presence.

They do.

Also Wahabbism.