For real though what does Sup Forums think of pic related

For real though what does Sup Forums think of pic related

>no memes

Best movie of 2017, so far.

Good movie. Very accurate depiction of modern day society. Too bad liberals are too snobbish to understand, for the most part, the jab at them.

Mediocre in every way, except for it's concept which was poor

WE

white people are so crazy

I watched it 10 hours ago, it was fine
6/10 I liked some of it but mostly just ok

Solid 5/10. The second time i fell for a Sup Forums recommendation last month (LOGAN was the first)

It's a really solid, entertaining movie, if not a little overrated. Saw it three times and actually thought a little less of it each time, from like an 8.5 -> 8 -> 7. Still better than your average movie. If you're offended by it you're literally a pussy.

This honestly escapes me. Anybody who claims this is a whitey BTFO movie or something hasn't even watched it. It's a complete satire of liberals.

I have never seen any stills from this except le shocked black man face

To this day I'm convinced this is just some The Grifter meme variation so Sup Forums gets to be mad at something

I had fun. I don't think it's a good horror movie, but it was enjoyable in that kinda awkward funny way.

Just watched it today. It was genuinely creepy and funny for the most part. Some of the more weird stuff like the brain transplant could have gotten ridiculous but it actually made the movie creepier when you think about how the black housekeepers were acting. One part was probably the single funniest fucking thing I've seen in years:

white whore googling NCAA black studs to kill next while eating fruit loops with no milk, but sipping milk separately with a straw

>neoliberals
Ftfy

not terrible but nothing original in this movie.. anybody who isn't a trendy bitch can see that

This. The director had talented people around him that did their jobs well. But the script and Peele's direction are not great. Just notice how every time the TSA character appears the film is suddenly a comedy.

Good debut, average flick, it's overrated for sure.

OP here, just started watching ~20 minutes ago. Best comedy of the decade so far.

Pretty good thriller. Finally someone in a horror movie just fucking murders the people trying to kill them.

Also liked the commentary to beware the white people always trying to jump to black people's defense.

it's all about appearances

american social/class/racial propaganda

it's The Stepford Wives with black people

Better than 99% of modern horrors / thrillers, even with the hamfisted social commentary.

Pretty good.

Shit movie.