ITS YOUR FATHER edition

ITS YOUR FATHER edition

Use this to make new threads: pastebin.com/u92hX6rX

WARNING: If you haven't watched until S3E04, spoilers abound.

FAQ:
>I want to get into Twin Peaks, in which order should I watch it?
Season 1 > Season 2 > Fire Walk With Me > The Missing Pieces > read Secret History of Twin Peaks (optional) > Season 3
>I have never watched Twin Peaks, can I start with Season 3?
No.*
>I have not watched Season 2, can I skip to Season 3?
No.*
>I have not watched Fire Walk with Me, can I skip to Season 3?
No.*
>I watched the new episodes without ever watching any of the old stuff and still enjoyed it. You mad?
No.
>Has everything leaked?
No.
Ep 1-2 were released normally on 21st, Ep 3-4 on the internet that same night.
Ep 3-4 will be re-aired on 28th. You can find torrents for 1-4 already.
>When does Episode 5 air?
June 4, same time as premiere

*By "No" we mean "You shouldn't if you actually want to enjoy the series and understand the motifs/story"

Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=IGUboLZx3Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=yPW-cPfkd4E
youtube.com/watch?v=5l2EbSK8bNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=khMlcTE7lw8
picosong.com/MTTA/

Links:
>The Secret History of Twin Peaks (MOBI)
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=933D7216D1B8C38C9F507E2624886FBF
>"Diane..." The Twin Peaks Tapes Of Agent Cooper
archive.org/details/DianeTheTwinPeaksTapesOfAgentCooper

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3VwbkAMfFlU?t=68
youtube.com/watch?v=O2-LoEtc7n4
youtube.com/watch?v=6apMqv4k1Iw
youtu.be/AqpPh5aWNwM
youtu.be/Drz6MNUigMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who were all those weird assholes in the Convenience Store? Are we ever going back there?

Is James retarded now?

Nah he's just dealing with the spirit of briggs constantly trying to force it's way into his body.

I never realised this part was to do with mike knowing that bob was in there, I need to rewatch

He seemed completely normal (for james)

I don't fucking understand where this is coming from

I'd say this is a pretty good show, by enlarge

Hey, OP man
You forgot the title

/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

By in large*

Maybe you should have a little more intellegence before coming on the chan. Get lynched, kid.

I'm pretty sure it's Buy Hens Marge

>now

buyin large

They descended from pure air

The One-Armed man aged pretty well

You also forgot the Last Thread:

Meanwhile...

The real question does he still have the voice of angel?

imagine if one of the episodes ends with James on the mic
>juuuust yoooouuuuu

yeah OP fucked up hard

I think James Marshall got JUST'd without part of his colon and is pretty much a physically-weak guy, he even sounds frail as fuck in this interview:

youtu.be/3VwbkAMfFlU?t=68

The motorcycle accident would be just a cop-out

That guy that he brought into the bar looked underaged.

THERE WAS A STILLNESS

youtube.com/watch?v=O2-LoEtc7n4

why was that guy wearing a green glove on his left hand? Mad random

I love how loud this scene was, it was just blaring atmospheric noise combined with the car horns, the dogs, the people yelling

It made the scene incredibly stressful

>I have not watched Season 2, can I skip to Season 3?
No.*

you couldnt be more wrong you autist. "you have to watch mark frost writing 12 episodes about ben becoming a confederate LARPer in order to enjoy twin peaks"

could you be any more pleb?

Just finished all 4 episodes and I gotta say, I'm speechless, the revival is so good, as good and in some parts better tonally than the original series. Which I thought would be impossible, the scene with bobby crying about Laura was so soap opera-y that it made me laugh and feel nostalgia for this show.

The direction is amazing, this is lynch at his best and truly only lynch could make a series 25 laters feel fresh and seamless. Everyone in the cast is doing an amazing job and the story can be funny, it can be serious, and it can get scary all in one scene with a tonal shift.

Some of the best psychological horror stuff Lynch has ever done is in the first 2 episodes. It's truly amazing that we haven't had lynch behind a camera for years and when we finally get it it's for twin peaks.

We are lucky to be alive bros. It feels so good..

You got lynched kiddo

Going through the hassle of reading plot synopsis of each episode to find out which are "ok" to skip and which aren't is more effort than it's worth

It's better and quicker to just watch it all and skip the James-when-out-of-town scenes, and there you go

James was always retarded.

you have to watch some of season 2 they dont say who the killer is in S1
you dont have to watch the second half of season 2

S2 1-11, 17-22

There ya go

It would be the purest of Kino.

Wait, am I even real?

Cole and Albert are going to meet Judy

i hope you werent posting in the general before hand

skipping episodes is pleb-tier shit
might as well skip the whole thing and read what a plot summary

Nah I avoided these threads till I finished all 4, finished 3 first day, then 4 today.

So good.

favourite part so far?

No more coffee and doughnut episodes?

>watching this scene on edibles

>can you hear me..?
>can you hear me..?
>can you hear me.....?

youtube.com/watch?v=6apMqv4k1Iw

Why is Charlie Sheen in the Bang Bang Bar?

That must have been very not fun

>nametag
>Hill
>tfw Hawk is a hilldawg

fuck....

Why the fuck is Jacques Renault behind him

HELLLOOOOOOOoooo~OOOOOOO

The scene where Wally gives Truman that retarded monologue

we don't talk about judy here

i did the same thing i watched all 4 eps yesterday and now i love posting in the /TPG/ threads they are so comfy

have fun friendo

Was this show a big deal back in the early 90s? Seemed like it was way too short lived.

>comfy

Fucking pleb. Back to plebbit with your trash tier buzzwords. I bet you unironically call people edgy on the Internet

the first season was absurdly huge

>Cooper will be... slightly different
Fucking hell Kyle

projecting this much

WEW

check out this edgelord

At all?

The bar scene hinted that they will at least return to Twin peaks. I think some of the leaked pictures showed Coop and Laura Dern at Lauras house.

What episode was that?

youtu.be/AqpPh5aWNwM

Nice anime pic. Dumbass lol

It absolutely was not. This is fake news made up by people in the 21st century. I was 40 when the show aired and it was my favorite thing ever at the time but NOBODY and I meant NOBODY ever talked about it. It was a niche thing even back then that only me and a few pals knew about. We pretty much were the reason the show got popular again in our modern age.

Does anyone have a gif/webm of this scene of Coop falling?

That's the kid from Lost Highway

>Stale ass meme youtube le funny music tacked onto kino

Sigh

also the first Gulf War was going on and that preempted regular programming.

The Gordon and Evil-Coop in jail discussion.

You expect me to believe a 60+ year old is posting on a Sup Forums Twin Peaks thread?

Honestly this one is better

youtu.be/Drz6MNUigMU

Nigga the pilot got 34.6 million viewers.

I'm 61

Someone posted a comparison between the viewers for this season and season 1 and there were like 30 million people watching the first season of whatever episode they used to compare.

Season 3 will end with Cooper dying and ascending to the White Lodge and hugging Laura in a scene that mirrors Jack Nance hugging the radiator woman in Eraserhead, screencap this

>We pretty much were the reason the show got popular again in our modern age.

Im half way through season 2, was this show originally on CBS? It has a bunch of fade to Black scenes that would fit commercial breaks and lacks nudity and vulgar language.

It was on ABC.

He didn't say anything, he just smiled autistically, which is normal for him true. But Shelley said he's special after his motorcycle crash, so it would be funny if he went full retard.

The thought of watching the pink room scene on any kind of drug gives me shivers

Would you sniff audreys braps?

I think it was on ABC. But yeah, it was on local TV and was apparently rated MA on there, and the new season is MA for Showtime which is basically an R rated movie.

Yeah. You could just skip all of season 2 it doesnt really matter. I only watched the first and final episode and I watched all 4 of the newest episodes and theyre pure lynch kino

>Hawk needs to find what's missing

What's missing is the ring.
Also the secret history basically spells out that the whole season 3 story is a conflict between nature and technological progress (humanity's mastery over nature). Also, there is illuminati and freemason shit going on.

Kys

Thanks guys. By the end of the week, I plan to be caught up with the rest of you.

So like are you tired of trying to force this meme or....?

not sure but i can make it

Is there a script around for what mike says here?

Couldnt hear shit

Shut the fuck up. It WILL BE a meme and it IS Martin shean.

watch It has subtitles

I don't have the exact stuff he says but basically he says that Bob stole his garmonbozia (he might say creamed corn) and that he wants it back. He also says some stuff about the formica table.

Do you think Lynch does these distortion effects digitally, or does he physically aim the camera at a sheet of Mylar?

here you go

It's not mylar. It's wraaaped in plaastic.

>the entirety of FWWM
Laura... Laura had a hard life.

Call for help

Laura was an absolute cunt. Fwwm put her in a whole different light.

Cheers

I love you guys

Mr. Jackpots.

How Well They Aged Power Ranking

>Literally the Same tier
Leland, Mike, Albert

>Better with Age Tier
James, Bobby

>Aged Gracefully Tier
Coop, Gordon, Laura, Denise

>Father Time went at you with a bat tier
Hawk, Andy, Lucy, Log Lady