Brit/pol/ - Paki fever Edition

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10 after sneaking in when the door was open
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

>Blairite Labour Party donor Michael Foster's legal challenge to Corbyn's right to be on leadership ballot
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/26/high-court-to-hear-legal-case-against-labour-leadership-ballot-decision-jeremy-corbyn

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

>Theresa May SHUTS DOWN £6.4m-per-year asylum centre
express.co.uk/news/uk/692958/Theresa-May-Government-6-4m-asylum-centre-shut-charities-Barnados

>Ukip former chairman Suzanne Evans ends leadership hopes
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/ukip-former-chairman-suzanne-evans-ends-leadership-hopes-and-bac/

>New ICM Poll
twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/757880315423711232

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

>Nicola Sturgeon takes political fantasy to new heights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/nicola-sturgeon-takes-political-fantasy-to-new-heights/

>Theresa May in Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

>French press fury after Hollande caves in to May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/hollande-caves-may-french-press-reacted/

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>The BBC continues it's long history of honest and unbiased reporting
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/757442737037770752

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711687/Nigel-Farage-talks-appear-m-Celebrity-jungle-Big-Brother-chiefs-turned-750-000-fee-demand.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we real nigel hours now

more like tfw no gf hours
>tfw had a dream that I was hugged and kissed

Just spent a good hour making this.

Fucking help me lads I miss Neil too much.

What the fuck, did I miss PMQ's today? Fuck, time flies when you're lonely.

she'd only leave if you got her lad, be glad to be a wizard. read lots and take good care of yourself

wish he would jump on the trump train, at the very least if he remains neutral and shits on hillary i'll be happy

>she'd only leave if you got her lad
yeah probably. i'll be surprised if i make it to 30 desu

Sad

Wait, what the fuck's wrong in Cornwall?

Does Brit/pol/ support the loosening of Gun Laws in the UK?

Rigged comments attacking are Nige again

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711687/Nigel-Farage-talks-appear-m-Celebrity-jungle-Big-Brother-chiefs-turned-750-000-fee-demand.html

One family of pakis moved in last year.

The lack of a national assembly to confirm her place as one of four nations in the mainland UK, as valid as any other.

Only a vote for Mebyon Kernow will rectify this situation

I don't know. My heart says a man who can't arm himself isn't a man, but my brain says we can do without the fucking hormone-addled monsters that make up our society walking around armed.

>thousands of upvotes in mere hours
How do we solve this? Can we get trading standards or some shit onto them?

What do Paki girls' feet smell like?

Lads I reset my router because my internet connection kept dropping and now my I have a bloody yank flag.

The perfect solution would be to only allow whites to arm themselves but of course that can't even be considered in current century.

I think the licencing process is fine, I'd just lift the handgun ban. Idk if semi-autos are banned?

Lot of white chavs m8

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html

Fucking hell this sounds too meme to be true

I have noticed this plenty of times with the DM. That article must have got shared (((around))) a lot.

"quintessentially American"

Semi-Autos above .22lr are. I think all calibre semi-autos should be legal, and that handguns should be legalised.

Then arrest them? Whites aren't predisposed to violence like other races, in the odd case where they do act out then just arrest them for murder/GBH.

not even the chavs, the 'normal' people. do you want those narcissist estrogen-mutants walking around armed and killing people every time their snaptagram bollocks gets a few frowny faces?

How are they pulling this off? I've seen it myself, I do wonder what script they're using.

>the way the dog is looking at the wife

YOU JUST KNOW

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10
What, he has one too? Do all your faggy politicians get a spirit cat like Game of Thrones?

>everybody is crazy, except me
This is the worst counter gun argument ever.

it's probably the site itself doing it.
either that or someone has a botnet

Don't have an issue with it, but so long as the licencing makes it next to impossible for dregs and darkies to buy weapons. Gun problems only arise when idiots and wogs are allowed guns.

I don't support American style open/concealed carry stuff though.

Aren't nudists often fairly strict about inappropriate sexual behaviour anyway though? Muslims are dumb as shit savages. They're the ones who can't control their sexual emergencies at the slightest glimpse of an ankle.

For once I agree with the Muslims on this, I think all nudists should have their heads cut off.

Sick of seeing them when I go on holiday and they strut up and down the beaches with their crusty Bratwursts dangling out.

Fucking degenerates.

I'm assuming a botnet but why isn't the Daily mail stopping this? It's a right leaning news outlet, all the lefty comments getting green voted are obvious fakes, ridiculously obvious. They need to sort that shit out.

I doubt the 'narcissist estrogen-mutants' as you put them would even buy guns as they're scared of them

>I don't support American style open/concealed carry stuff though.
Northern Ireland has more relaxed gun laws than the USA, they are quite sensible with them and they have chavs and filth there.

It's only mudscums and niggers but they get a hold of guns anyway.

where do i apply for a paki qt

>I don't support American style open/concealed carry stuff though.
You'd rather hope that the police get there fast enough, huh?

Considering our gun crime levels, I think it's working. People walking around with guns on the streets is not a good idea.

It's not even about sex, I go abroad 3 times a year to different places, the beaches I go on have families and children on them and then you get a bunch of German nudists and it's always Germans, walking around with their crusty dicks out. I don't want to see that, we have walled in areas on our beaches for them to strut around naked in, they either need to be killed or be fenced off into their own little enclaves, not shitting up the beach for me, my family and other families.

they have better things to do i bet.
it's hard to ban all those IPs without getting some legit ones too

No, certainly no open carrying. I also think firearms should be able to be used in self-defense if someone breaks into a gun owner's house or threatens the lives of them or those around them

Captcha per tick that applies for registered and non registered users would dent it, not hard to implement, annoying for sure but not impossible. I'm sure the Daily Mail can take one hour out of their day to stop writing about the Car Crashians.

Do it again bomber Harris

reminder that the Falklands are British

Fair enough. I agree it's a bit weird tbqh.

their fathers' dick

He really does need to do it again, why are Germans such degenerates?

Why are they so hell bent on making Europe a miserable, depressing, degenerate, ficki ficki filled place?

They must be stopped permanently in WW3, no more chances, no mercy and no forgiveness.

Yes I agree. If I were PM I'd introduce a castle doctrine. Our current self defense laws are ridiculous when applied to break ins. As far as I'm concerned, if you break into someone's home you risk your life.

no one is going to do a captcha just to vote.
if you save timestamps of when votes are taken you can analyze when they're spammed and ban those IPs. but if the attacker issmart they'll space it out.
a smart attacker wouldn't make teh votecounts so outrageous either.

It's selfish that's what it is, they parade around like a gay pride float "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT MY SHRIVELED UP GRANNY COCK, COME AND HAVE A LICK OR A STROKE JAJAJAJAJAJA".

Fucking filth, subjecting children and innocent people to such horrors.

Who awake all night here

I just drank a tea and an energy drink, so me.

We're not dealing with a smart attacker, the green voters are spammed to the thousands under an hour, comments that go against what everyone else is saying.

A captcha system for voting would deter a botnet and yes people would vote, even if there is a captcha involved, how many people shitpost on here despite the captcha system?

Yeah, now put that to the test against ardent people that want to voice their opinion on a comments section along with voting for what they agree with and make that task difficult for those that wish to abuse said system using a botnet.

It's not the perfect solution but it's a solution to the problem. Lefties ruin everything for everyone.

>Being awake past your bedtime

I took 18 Zopiclone tablets and 22 5mg Diazepam tablets. I am very floaty at the moment. I really hate that metal taste in the mouth, it stays with you for days.

Who /monster/ here

>exactly 7 minutes after gun laws are repealed
>high street fashion chains move in on the arms market
>8 million youtube channels about UNIgunLADS spring up
>they thin each other out in droves, I get killed in the crossfire as they vie for control of the local Vodaphone outlet

fuck that

WHY, WHY OI WHY DOES SAM KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>crying

I'm not made of money lad.

>5am
of course, are you, a newbie

You can already buy guns, you'd be surprised. Only handguns have a blanket ban. Semi-autos are heavily restricted. But you could buy a .50cal bolt action rifle capable of blowing somebody's head off at 2000 yards.

I think our licencing process is good, but the restrictions on semi-autos and handguns is needless.

That is actually a good idea you know, there is no need for whores.

Can I get a witness!?!?!

>but the restrictions on semi-autos and handguns is needless.
YOU MONSTER! HOW DARE YOU FORGET DUMBLEDOREBLANE MASSACRE YA WEEE FAGGET!!!! OCH NAE IT'S LIKE GLEN COE ALL OVER AGAIN!

MUH FREEDUMBZ, MUH FEELINGZ!!!!!

Me

I'm on sertraline

MUH JOE MIGRANT COX!!

Take some more of the chemical jew you fucking idiot

kys egg and spoon

>He says whilst posting on the homosexual jew computer

You live in London?

jews > huemonkeys

Trump needs to appoint a lion as the Chief Supreme Judge. #LionLivesMatter

How's the sertraline treating you lad? I've got a box of that sat in my drawer that I'm too scared to take on top of my other stuff desu

nah in wales m8

It's ok. I'm able to go outside without feeling ill and daily life is much easier now. I don't feel much happier but I know that comes from experiences and having a good life (working on that bit). I was in a pretty awful state a few months ago, steadily improving.

good luck m9

thanks user, genuinely appreciate it

Goodnight, Brit/pol/

My sleeping pattern really is fucked isn't it

>not being barely halfway through your booze at half 5 bong

it's like you want to remember what happened on Thursday. Nice digits though

It could be DM themselves doing it

I've been too focused on the US conventions senpai. Is there still a chance Corbyn retains Labour leadership? Sorry for the basic question.

The guy they've put up against him is a wet fart who literally nobody likes. Labour at this point are Bernie-tier, one guy with rabid leftie support going nowhere.

Corbyn will win easily. I'm more interested in what happens when he wins again. Mandatory reselections for MPs? Party split?

They should have split weeks ago, I don't know why they're even still flogging the dead horse. Maybe they just know they've got nothing to put up against the nu-tories if they do split and they're just delaying the inevitable

Which one?

They know nobody will vote for them if they leave Labour.

cara appeals to my taste for weird as fuck looking women

Cara, because I have a thing for eyebrows.

Haven't been keeping up with the news in a few weeks

How's the economy doing, lads?

well I'm not much of a maths guys but I saw a jew on a bike whipping a line of starving white children outside the local failed smeltery earlier today, so probably not well

>bregrexit

steadily improving for us with only these muzzo attacks dropping travel stocks here and there.
Cant speak for the Germany though, it looks like they're on the cusp.

has May or anyone in her cabinet outlined plans for industry reform? we've been quite lucky recently with a lot of options for trade deal negotiations falling into our lap and that Japanese firm investing in us a couple of weeks ago but how long can we rely on luck?

i'm not an economist at all but I assume we need to start having a booming industry asap, right?

is industry even the right term? Or is it manufacturing I'm thinking of.
What are we relying on, basically, and what do we need to improve?

Cara is cute

CUTE

>bregrexit

Media is really hyping this up desu

>I voted le brexit cos didn't think it would le win

wtf is this meme

tbf I voted brexit assuming it wouldn't win, I was chuffed when it did though. anyone who regretted it can get in the oven

No happenings yesterday? What happened?