Why do people hate him?

Why do people hate him?

He's one of the greatest American Presidents..

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/anti-walmart-union-stays-quiet-hillary-gets-big-donation-heiress-alice-walton/
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/16/warren-buffett-endorses-hillary-clinton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/minorities-exploited-by-warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-clayton-homes/
nytimes.com/2014/04/28/business/economy/recovery-has-created-far-more-low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html?_r=0
pewsocialtrends.org/2016/05/11/americas-shrinking-middle-class-a-close-look-at-changes-within-metropolitan-areas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

great person shit president

Why is he shit?

>this is why

Name 1 thing he has accomplished besides making your leg tingle

He stole trillions of dollars and gave it directly to banks. Did everyone forget that?

if hes considered great in some perverted sense of the word then hillary is gods gift to humanity

Out of 44 presidents he is probably around 20. He did the big things that needed to be done at critical times and made some good decisions but also made some bad ones.

His best time was the 6 months after being sworn in he was doing pretty damn well and listened to his advisers and acted boldly and was proven right by many of his decisions. The last 4 years have been not so good. Overall his foreign policy has not been super effective (the Iran deal thing is overblown btw). Could have been better and borderline top 10 but too many mistakes particularly in term 2.

He knew he didn't deserve this at all right?

What were the Nordics thinking

This
Wish Obama got some balls

He is fairly right wing for a dem.

this has to be bait, unless you're retarded.

Yeah this was a fucking joke.

Obama killed bin Laden, saved GM (t. Michigander) and is a pretty cool dude overall but I donno I can't help but agree with republicans that we are in something of a funk right now. Maybe I'm just on Sup Forums too much.

He took race relations back 50 years. that's pretty amazing.

>greatest American Presidents
>Muslim =/= American

You can't

He's whiter than ronald reagan(professor of constitutional law at harvard) and claims blackness, what a fake asshole.

A fucking Muslim

>I have a dream

>Maybe I'm just on Sup Forums too much.
That's always the case
But yeah I do agree with you. Would've been interesting to see what Obama would've been like with a dem congress. He's been pretty wishy-washy recently

You can't truly believe Obama caused the recent race crisis can you?
What casued the current race crisis was the rise of individual, portable, and easily spreadable media.

*Ended the war in Iraq and Afghanistan
*Killed Osama Bin Laden
*Got America through one of the worst recessions in American history
*Saved General Motors
*Restored relations with Cuba
*Obamacare
*Doubled the production of clean energy
*Helped shut down Iran's nuclear program

If Obama is Muslim because of that then Robert Downey Jr. is black because of this.

Obongo is without a doubt the worst president we will ever see.

How so?

Absolutely not a great person.
He's a muslim who hates America.

strap in, friendo

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I just believe radical Islam (and not just ISIS) is a far, far bigger threat than the current democratic platform purports.

The only way he has pushed back race relations is by being black.

We don't discuss our internal affairs with outsiders.
Leave the thread and go fap to traps

>Let's leave Iraq and not worry about the consequences.

>I don't care if ISIS says they plan to infiltrate our country posing as refugees. We'll take 'em anyway.

>Iran? Yeah I know we hate them, and they fund terrorism and work against us, but let's unfreeze billions of dollars in their assets for nothing in return.

>Islamic State? Yeah, they're not Islamic. Nevermind that they follow the Qu'ran more closely than anyone.

>*Obamacare
how is that a positive, you retarded nigger?

You are. Terrorism is literally not a threat unless you live in Iraq or Syria. More people have died to domestic terrorism such as KKK lynchings than to foreign attacks like 9/11.

You're a retard.

I know you're memeing but it's funny how the libbies all say this.

"We need to have a serious discussion about race relations"

Always translates into "Whitey needs to take all the fucking blame".

It's the use of the word discussion that makes me laugh.

He hates America and he hates white people. Prosecutes people in the court of public opinion without facts. Loves BLM. Mudslime. Would be a terrorist in another life.

It's amazing how he got so much done especially since his legislation was filibustered more than all of the previous presidents combined. History is going to remember him fondly

>[citation needed]
>Nope, he didn't kill shit.
>ehhemm...worst economic recovery in American history
>product sucked, they deserved to fail
>Commie
>shit nobody wants and Doctors are running away from
>[citation needed]
>[citation needed]

You made that up

Helped insure millions of Americans who otherwise wouldn't have gotten health insurance

I guess I'm not worried about myself dying, but I find the idea that we are going to see random, sporadic attacks for basically my entire life very depressing. I don't foresee some all out Holy War, but I don't see things getting better than they are now and I find that very discouraging.

>He's one of the greatest American Presidents.

Becuase hes a Nigger

He's opened his mouth on issues he never should've.

While the Trayvon Martin trial was going on he had to interject "If I had a son..."

During the Ferguson riots he told the black community they have "Every right to be upset" when Wilson was found innocent.

Ahhmed the clock boy...he invited him to the WH within hours of the "Clock" story breaking without knowing what the fuck was going on.

>I'm 15 years old: the post

>ended the war in Afghanistan
lol wat

>*Ended the war in Iraq and Afghanistan
He escalated war
>*Killed Osama Bin Laden
Seals did that, arf arf
>*Got America through one of the worst recessions in American history
He caused it and made it longer
>*Saved General Motors
Purchased a private failing company with public funds, you mean? And that's somehow good?
>*Restored relations with Cuba
He kowtowed
>*Obamacare
Made my healthcare costs go up
>*Doubled the production of clean energy
By funding bankrupt enterprises?
>*Helped shut down Iran's nuclear program
You're delusional if you think they aren't working on nuclear tech

if it wasnt for obamacare i would be $92,000 in debt right now. i really hope they dont get rid of it. have to vote hilary for that reason alone.

ISIS is a huge threat to Turkey, Syria, and Africa
ISIS is not a huge threat to the EU or the US, it's simply not. And yes, while terrorists incidents have increased, overall violence in western society is still at a historic low. A lot of the ISIS IS COMING TO FUCK YOUR MOUTH hype is exactly that--hype and hysteria. Both parties are using this to get their way (particularly that in terms of surveillance).
In terms of immigration, yes it's a bit of a threat of ISIS members coming in, but it's not that higher, and simply blocking all of them off is both immoral and unproductive.

I've had a couple ISIS paranoia moments myself, but at the moment, and for the foreseeable future, I really wouldn't worry myself, user

>Saved General Motors
You don't understand how the economy works. It would have been less stress on taxpayers, and wiser, to let General Motors go through the bankruptcy process to keep their business.
>Obamacare
Obamacare is garbage. It's better for people with preexisting conditions, but it also dilutes the quality/raises the price of healthcare for the rest of us.
>Doubled the production of clean energy
By preventing fossil fuel extraction in the US. Guess what? Clean energy will NATURALLY expand when the request for fossil fuels dies down. Otherwise, we're still using fossil fuels, only we're ordering it from the Arabs instead of creating our own.
>Helped shut down Iran's nuclear program
L O L
>Got America through one of the worst recession in American history
The only path you can go from a recession is back up. That would have happened regardless of the president.
>Ended the war in Iraq and Afghanistan
Iraq was fine, but he ABANDONED Afghanistan. Now Afghanistan still has problems with Al Queda, and most people that helped the Americans in Afghanistan have been systematically killed or had their families killed. All he did was withdraw troops, but he didn't leave anything in place to help the Afghani's.
Not to mention, he, with Hillary, supported the Arab Spring in Egypt which replaced the more moderate government with the Muslim Brotherhood. He destroyed Libya, which was the richest country in Africa at the time. He funded the Rebels in Syria and let US military equipment fall into ISIS hands en masse.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

somehow Wikipedia has divided the war in Afghanistan into two parts, with the latter phase going from 2014-present. What does that even mean? How many troops are still over there anyway?

Great person?
He's a career shakedown artist
His past history includes harassing bankers to write bad mrotgages for people who couldn't pay them and were later evicted leading into the 2007-8 financial crisis
He accepted a bribe from a government housing contractor and then protected him from complaints he had poor tenants in substandard housing
He also once looted a childrens charity to fund a political campaign
He is a racist who has used his podium as president to spread dissension and resentment at every opportunity
He hates America and sees bringing this country down as his mandate
The guy is a complete douchebag

If the economy improves these terrorists will cease to exist as they are mostly just losers who can't get laid and use Islam as a way to fill the empty void that is their life.

Protip: it is never going to improve unless we have a major culling

*Ended the war in Iraq and Afghanistan
>creating and arming ISIS
*Killed Osama Bin Laden
>fake and gay
*Got America through one of the worst recessions in American history
>By printing money - The consequences of which will be felt for generations
*Saved General Motors
>Implying Corporate welfare is a virtue
*Restored relations with Cuba
>Caved to enemies because he hates America
*Obamacare
>is collapsing and can never work
*Doubled the production of clean energy
>what is Solyndra for $200 Alex?
*Helped shut down Iran's nuclear program
>Made a deal allowing Iran a path to nuclear weapons

The man is a disaster.

Nice guy - Terrible President.

>If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon

>Seals did that, arf arf

Not without his orders. Clinton had opportunities to order seals to get Bin Laden and yet passed them up.

>He caused it
The recession happened before he was elected.

Hell, anyone would get worn down by the obstruction and shit thrown his way.

Can you imagine the pressure? People threatening and insulting your children for over eight years (starting prior to taking office)?

Excellent retort my friend

I'm willing to believe the idea that most politicians--Obama included--are inherently shitty/selfish people who put up a facade, so I believe most of your points (even without citations) but the idea that Obama hates America and got this job just to purposefully fuck shit up is beyond regarded.

>He's one of the greatest American Presidents..
Was thinking about this the other day. I couldn't name 1 policy that he has put into place that didn't shit on the Constitution or cost fuckloads of money for the working class.

Feel free to name 1. inb4 "Obamacare xD"

>AUS

Besides his policy, anybody who says he isn't a great role model and a strong man is lying.

>find the idea that we are going to see random, sporadic attacks for basically my entire life very depressing
This is actually the sad reality of the new age. Radical islamic terrorism will no doubt decline, but terrorism is here to stay. Even fuckin Kojima called it.

As if that single comment is blameworthy for the entire mess right now. The current race problem has been 50 years in the making dude, portable cameras just made everything more visible. Same thing happened back in the 60s. Don't be so foolhardy

>terrorism is at an historic low
Except for that time when Muslim immigration wasnt even a thing

Bin Laden died of kidney failure years before that fake operation.

>Hurr Durr we killed him and buried him at sea with no evidence whatsoever

freebeacon.com/politics/anti-walmart-union-stays-quiet-hillary-gets-big-donation-heiress-alice-walton/

Anti-Walmart Union Stays Quiet as Hillary Gets Big Donation From Heiress Alice Walton

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/16/warren-buffett-endorses-hillary-clinton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/

Warren Buffett Endorses Hillary Clinton and Calls for Higher Taxes on Wealthy

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/minorities-exploited-by-warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-clayton-homes/

Minorities exploited by Warren Buffett’s mobile-home empire

>His legislation
This is the problem. The executive branch shouldn't even be proposing legislation. That's the job of the *ahem* LEGISLATIVE BRANCH.

>He's one of the greatest American Presidents

Stop viewing US Liberal-MSM propaganda.

But I didn't say terrorism, I said overall violence
>that time when Muslim immigration wasnt even a thing
And when exactly was this?

Nah m8 I had Muslim immigrant neighbors straight out of Syria back in 1999-2000

He was ok, his greatest sin was allowing SJW bullshit to flourish under him.

Racial division in a multicultural empire like the USA will be a disaster. We need to meme like South American countries that we are all "American" and that there is no such thing as race. Otherwise, we are doomed.

nytimes.com/2014/04/28/business/economy/recovery-has-created-far-more-low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html?_r=0

Recovery Has Created Far More Low-Wage Jobs Than Better-Paid Ones

pewsocialtrends.org/2016/05/11/americas-shrinking-middle-class-a-close-look-at-changes-within-metropolitan-areas/

America’s Shrinking Middle Class: A Close Look at Changes Within Metropolitan Areas

>saved GM

And cost me a small fucking fortune using MY tax dollars to save GM.

He made the CEO of GM step down as part of the bail out. Made him step down ON THE WEEKEND when people couldn't sell their shares/ GM was 1/4 of it's Friday value when the market opened Monday and never recovered.

When GM did issue new stock, the average investor couldn't buy it.

Thanks Obama.

You mean a year before the biggest Muslim terror attacks in our country's history?

This man is the best example of a great man but a horrible president

>its another "anyone that disagrees with me is a liberal cuck msm hillary shill beta "CUKKEKUCKKEKCUK" episode

What kind of cuckoldry is this? I want the US to fail so we can redraw the territorial lines and create a white ethnostate

>>*Helped shut down Iran's nuclear program
>You're delusional if you think they aren't working on nuclear tech
Welcome to Sup Forums, where you see this maymay accompanied unironically by a post where some Trumpfaggot argues we need to kill more American soldiers RIGHT NOW to save Tel Aviv from Iran's hypothetical nukes.

>Clinton

>anyone disagrees with me is racist , Islam phobia , Gordon Gekko

The burst happened as he was elected. His dumping public funds into corrupt businesses caused the recession as we knew it.

>We need to meme like South American countries that we are all "American" and that there is no such thing as race.
Portugal did it brilliantly back when Salazar was in power, he actually ended up saving some Portuguese Jews from the Germans by dismissing distinctions altogether. Not that anyone on Sup Forums would ever really want that, of course.
>Muslims did not immigrate to America in 2001
Okay, sure. That's not true, though.

How does one president alone add $10 trillion in debt?

I was saying that Muslim immigration isn't a new thing under Obama

Yeah it's too bad he's kind of known as a puss. My coworker was just complaining about him today actually. I feel like people forget he sent in a SEAL team to rescue the hostages in Iran but things got fucked up.

Although I donno, I've never seen that topic discussed on Sup Forums so I don't know if I'm believing something somewhat untrue. what is red pill about carter?

>Bin Laden died of kidney failure years before that fake operation.
You have no evidence of this either. In fact, it seems bretty farfetched for an oil prince with an army of followers ready to butcher any random infidel couldn't find a perfect kidney and get it installed, balanced and aligned free of charge on a week's notice.

>Chicago
>obviously some uppity nigger
Thank god for Extra Flags

>Terrorism is literally not a threat unless you live in Iraq or Syria.
>ISIS is just the JV team guys

Meanwhile, terror attacks are beginning to rise in frequency all across Europe. At the rate we are going, we are going to have a constant background buzz of terror related deaths constantly racking up body counts.

ISIS is literally becoming the new KKK in America.

id vote for him again if i could

>immoral and unproductive
source?

Fucking Jew Lovers, I'm not dying for Israel. fuck that shit.

>Single comment
That single comment was an example of the many comments he made inappropriately as commander in chief to egg on race baiters. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you actually that stupid, or is this one of those "wipe it? Like with a cloth?" moments?

he is the most honest president to have the office
he actually cared about the american people
he tried to balance the budget
he was a god damn peanut farmer

>Iowa
GAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDD BLESS THE GREAT STATE OF EYE-OH-WAH

Yeah desu I probably would too. I do not like Hillary and I just don't know if I can fully commit to trump

Vision Test: Spot the correlation in the two maps I've posted.

He gave away our fucking canal that we bought the land for and built.

>yfw hillary gets a 5 point bost from obama speach but plumbs 7 after she gets to the stage
screencap this