English Teacher AMA

I'm probably the only actual English teacher on this board lol

Other urls found in this thread:

greenbombs.refersion.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

English teacher in japan having yellow fever.
is this prejudice?

Do you love Japan

Don't assume I'm white just because I'm an American -_-

How do I pronunce words that end with -ed?
with a T sound? or an ED one

Yup.

The only thing I dislike is how many fucking old people there are and how there are morgues everywhere.

Also, people are too serious about thier work life. They should chill out and enjoy life

Do foreigners in Japan acknowledge each other when they see one another in public?

So you have white gf and never attracted to japanese girls,right?

>Don't assume I'm white just because I'm an American
Then, KANGZ N SHEEEEIT?

Are you Asian, African or Hispanic?

>the only actual English teacher

like half the sk & japan flags are english teachers

you're on the other side of the globe, get off your fucking computer loser. explore new stuff, and meet new people.

I've only dated Asian girls.

But that doesn't mean I've got yellowfever

Have you slept with your students in Japan? Because I’ve heard some of English teachers come to Japan for that.

How skilled are Japanese at English? What level of English proficiency are your students?

Are you the Gaijin Smash negro?

sigh.

my prejudice wasn't wrong.

>Sleeping with students

There are strict rules for that. Only scummy teachers do that.

Sleeping with staff is common though.

Most sex comes from "international" bars and clubs

Most have shit English. I have to slow down to half my normal speed and use basic words

Aside from shitposting on Sup Forums, what do you during your free time from work in Japan?

> Sleeping with staff is common though.
Do you mean you fuck Japanese teachers?

You pronounce it as if the E wasn't there.

i.e Blackened as Blackend

Uketsuke ;)

How much do you get paid?? And your Japanese skills

Why would residents of this board always frown upon that profession?
Practically it would be most secured job for foreigners who don’t have any other specific professional skills.
Those large schools would provide stable payments and take care of housing contracts or other social securities, and furthermore, to be a “sensei” would involve social respect and credit in this country, rather than to be a mere gaijin-san on a street.

エロ過ぎ。Do they hit on you or do you hit on them?

Americans in japan are all trash.

I really don't want them in japan.

For staff it's always them men asking them out.

For students, if the teacher is handsome they might try to ask for his LINE

Pay is shit. $15 per hour.

My Japanese is pretty good. Most Japanese girls don't like putting in the effort, so a decent command of Japanese is a requirement If you wanna go out on lots of dates

Can y'all niggas read?

Btwn, how do GIs and American civilians there perceive each other?

Fuck off and keep your hand off from pure yamato girls, nigger.

日本人の英語講師とかろくなのいないよな
英会話もまともにできねえし

Never met a GI.

They probably stay around thier bases. (Usually out in the middle of nowhere )

>>$15 per hour.
Sick. Feeling bad for you.
Do you have any other additional privileges as housing or insurance?

Are you poor??

What is your ethnic identity?

This is the most Sup Forums related question.

He is a black bull

Gonna be going to Japanese college soon (one of the ones taught in English) and then looking to English teach for awhile after that (until my Japanese is actually good). Is it realistic to find work part-time at an eikaiwa while I'm at uni or should I also go for shit like JET and AEON?

How'd you find your current job OP? I've heard from other english teachers on here that JET is shit even though it's the most shilled one.

How old are your students? What clubs are popular?

Are you a lolicon asshole?

>David in Vietnam can’t keep his mind of interracial relationships
EVERYTIME.

Well, seen like so but still want to hear he admit it.

Give him some credit. While most of his kind are acting like KANG 'N SHEET nig, he at least try to come to nipland and chasing nip's pus... I mean teaching English.

>one of the ones taught in English
Are there such ones here? It’s the first time to hear it.
日本語自体は、今はどれくらいできるんですか。

Not even a challenge for CHADHAN.

>Black English teacher

Baker sensei?

>Japanese college soon (one of the ones taught in English)
I believe U of Tokyo, APU, and Waseda have those thing. There are a bunch of Koreans and Chinese there

They do exist although it is very rare.
They are generally extreme weebs.

>butthurt nigger

Do you think every VN poster is a English teacher loser like you and your pal all over the world?

Heh, I'm Vietnamese and have a decent job in IT, going onsite couple time. Not like the loser that have nothing in their head and have to resort to teaching his mother mother tongue language.

Nothing more sad than a White loser teaching English in Asian, worst if you're a nigger.

>pasty white sexpat loser with yellow fever goes to Japan to get shit pay, disrespected by locals and eventually commit sudoku. Many such cases

greenbombs.refersion.com/

poor guy heres away to make extra cash.
what u make there like 2gs a month

I'd rather do that than stay here in work in an office and end up offing myself anyway.

you're still an ugly microdicked SEA nigger though. nothing worse than that

しゃーない
いっその事英語留学のために教員になるためには1年間留学必須化すればいいとおもう。ま、ムリだろうけど・・・・

>microdicked
>nigger
Chose one you stupid ape.

>The only thing I dislike is how many fucking old people there
So you basically hate Japan

There are a few programs in big unis like Doshisha and Sophia. Majority of students are Korean, but there are a good amount of Chinese, Europeans, and Americans thrown in. I'm hoping the immersion in Japanese just by living there will help me get it a lot better; I'm okay currently, have been learning on and off for two years at my current college (I'm transferring) but I'm rusty as fuck. College by itself probably won't be enough time to get my Japanese good so I'm looking to English teach after, even if the pay is shit it seems reliable and comfy enough
CHADhan always wins baby

exactly. that's you

mutts btfo

t.日本人

You aren’t that Jamaican in Sup Forums are you?
Most likely not.

Why do American arguments always end up with comparing whose dick is larger? Are you insecure?

>Why would residents of this board always frown upon that profession?
Jealousy

Sad, so sad to see a delusion English teacher like you. Still can't cope with the reality?

How about this: If by your standard, we are (ugly microdicked SEA nigger) then what is more sad to the guys HAVE to come here and teaching English to earn a living?

Die normalfag scum.
下げる。

lol no. I'd believe it if there was a jamaican at one of those schools though, looking at the demographics there's always a small handful of africans from shithole countries. Koreans basically dominate though, not even the Chinese come close.

Do people actually teach in Asia to get money?
The pay isn’t that good from what I’ve heard although it’s a lot better then what you’d get paid in South America.
I’d say that teaching in the gulf countries would pay the most?
Are the Chinese students from the PRC or one of the administrative cities?

what the fuck are you even talking about. do you not see the flag between your squinty little eyes. what on earth makes you think I'm an English teacher

Looking at the foreign student demographics of the school in Japan I'll be attending in April.. China (they include HK in the stat) and Taiwan are even matched.

>Do people actually teach in Asia to get money?
Yes, the cost of living was so cheap so even with lowest pay possible for a English teacher job, you still have a decent life.

Well, ain't you the soon to be English teacher nig that's why you was rush in and defend your kind? Are you now start losing the arguments so feint with 'innocent' play? Pathetic.

>College by itself probably won't be enough time to get my Japanese good
From my experience (I am Korean studying in the US), I think it takes like 2-3 years to get a decent grasp of a language. AND language acquisition is a lot faster in workplace than in college. I would say I learned a lot more from one year of my work experience (I worked as a paramedic) than my 4 year college education. College is actually not a good place to learn a language tbqh. AND English teaching isn't that good for learning a local language either. Probably better off looking for an actual job in Japan if you really want to learn fast.

no you fucking faggot. was hilarious to see to see some midget jungle gook try to act tough so had to comment. where do you get your balls. an actual american nigger would curb stomp the buck teeth out your mouth

Well, the thing is that it's really hard to get a job in Japan besides English teaching if your Japanese isn't up to snuff. So I kinda have to tough out a few years in college/English teaching, or else I'm stuck in a catch-22.

The good news is that I'll have a degree from one of the most famous colleges in the country, so I'm hoping that'll help me get a higher paying job after English teaching.

Honestly though, Japanese college looks pretty comfy, so I'm hoping to bang some QT's while I'm there.

>nigger losing the 'brain' talk so try to resort with violent
Typical of nigger, and so he called us ((SEA nigger)). Boring.

>Doshisha
sounds not bad though..
Even if it would be a more lower tier uni in country side, it could be fruitful if it’s just for learning the language.
But what degree of proficiency are you retaining currently? I recommend you to start to restudy as soon as possible.
漢字とかどれぐらい読めるの?
アメリカでできる事はできるだけやっといた方がいいよ。

they're obviously shit at their jobs because Japanese barely speak or understand English

you are a nigger. the shriveled up, weak, asian version

>Well, the thing is that it's really hard to get a job in Japan besides English teaching if your Japanese isn't up to snuff.
Well, less so in STEM stuff. Also, it's actually easier to do STEM major if you have to learn in second language. I really hated writing essays in English back in college and that really made me to choose a STEM major (not engineering, bio and I did some more degree for healthcare stuff but I kinda regret not doing engineering or math)

Why'd you greentext Doshisha? Do you consider Kyoto to be countryside?

Um, maybe I can read 300-ish Kanji. If it's talking to girls on the LINE app for example, I can do that fine when looking up Kanjis I don't know. I'm trying to focus on speaking in the upcoming months before I'm back in Japan since I'm just rusty as fuck from not speaking it much recently. I'm also completely terrible at writing Kanji by hand, but with a romanji keyboard that seems super unimportant.

And how about you? Take a look at all of my comments here. Did you see any post with violent appear? I only see your post start to resort with such violent.

But heck, look like we can't really talk cause you're so butthurt. Cool off your head and stop to resort to violent.

As the other user said it’s pretty much jealousy.
An job in a foreign country thats stable and non-stressful.
Who doesn’t want that?
How is the rent situation in Asia?
I’d much rather teach in another Asian country then Japan or even some booming South American country.

alright clearly you're too much of a raging pussy to even banter with. Christ you slants are fucking pathetic

> looking up Kanjis I don't know.

Let's try to keep Kanji to read more.

(I have been learning English but I can't understand English(grammar) too difficult.)

Don't leave to learn.

“””banter”””

>How is the rent situation in Asia?
I’d much rather teach in another Asian country then Japan or even some booming South American country.
Fucking cheap, mate. Basic income is like over 200$ per month for a wage labor job. Rent cost depend on what ever you want. A rag-tag room in the dark alley is cost 50$ per month. A nice and decent apartment cost 150$ or more. If you can find some pals to share, easily enough for a luxury one.

:p

can you elaborate on what you think of Doshisha? It might be one of the schools I'm going to (waiting to hear back from other ones at the moment)

Yeah, good to know you, I kinda have to update my definite of "American banter".

Off yourself

Here's a prime example

whats a Vietnamese guy doing on Sup Forums?

[spoiler]which race do you think has the best qts?[/spoiler]

I don't know Doshisha.
Universitya college?

Oh sorry, I didn't know there was more than one Nip in this thread

Sunday, time to lazy enough for posing in Sup Forums. Normal day, I just lurk around.

Russia/Ukraine have the best looking qt. Though the Asian girls usually have better personality or waifu material, touch choice.

Do you love Japan

Vietnamese government doesn’t block Sup Forums? Or do you use VPN

Doshisha is very very good college.

I meant more of.. how does a Vietnamese guy find Sup Forums given the lack of development in Vietnam and the language barrier?

Or is Vietnam not that undeveloped anymore? I guess years of 6% GDP growth might do that

I only use it to make a Japanese poster buttmad who hates Germany.

Oh, do you think so? The other guy made it sound like it's just some kinda okay countryside university, but every Japanese person, when I tell I them I might go there, knows that university and starts freaking out.