Can we all agree the Libertarian convention was much more entertaining than the RNC and DNC?

Can we all agree the Libertarian convention was much more entertaining than the RNC and DNC?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=MRpEV2tmYz4
youtube.com/watch?v=6Xz0oZX8kGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf harry potter? is that bitch serious

This is why no one takes them seriously.

this is a SNL parody skit right? the fat guy dancing to his iphone music at the podium and stripping his jacket? WTF DID I JUST WATCH WHY IS HE NAKED

jesus christ ron paul and rand paul need to start their own fucking party

You saw fiscal conservatism without social conservatism.

yes

beheadings always work too

Libertarians are godless, autistic retards. Prove me wrong.

I can't.

What a joke. Are all libertarians that retarded?

>entertaining

not in a good way

see

did he just say >muh roads

Fuck that guy, he's an embarrassment to the party and not a real Libertarian.

Seems like the only solution to problems lately.

Yes he did.

No true libertarian would do such a thing

obviously

It kinda sucks that the people dumb enough to show up to these pointless conventions are the ones who represent libertarians...

>1:52
>MUH ROADS

Holy fucking shit, what a meme party

Big L Libertarianism is pure cancer. Small l libertarians are bearable only if they subordinate their ideals to more real world based ones.

Also the reason why Libertarian national conventions are a pants-on-head tier joke isn't for the naked guy, it's because they try to make the serious case that--although there are no Libertarian controlled states, or big cities governed by Libertarian principles (which is just about the only level at which Libertarians believe governments can legitimately exercise power) in which Libertarian policies are implemented and shown to be feasible--they should be handed the imperial presidency.

This. Libertarians need to be much more focused on winning LOCAL elections instead of trying to become a national party.

[continued chuckles]

No arguments there. could you imagine a republican speakers stripping on stage for 5 minutes

>Roads
I always thought this was a meme to make fun of Libertarians

Is this the average libertarian?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING?

>i have read 100 books on this ideology
this guy is no better than a commie

>that dancing was a violation of the NAP

>youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Can we just kill them all with fire , Someone nuke that fucking place

They've embraced it.

The meme-tier libertarians, yes. There are of course libertarian scholars and businessmen, but unfortunately part of having freedom means allowing these kinds of degenerates to have a voice as well. Especially when it's a fringe party and they need as many votes as they can get.

Anclapism isn't completely devoid of this kind of silliness, but for the most part it's minimized because anarchists generally focus more on pure ideology and solving problems of implementation than stripping onstage or pretending to be a children's fantasy book character.

> limited government

> country of 300 million

For these people "smaller government" essentially means smaller Federal government

Libertarians: the original living meme

>ron paul and rand paul

David Duke joining in too and call the party Sup Forums.

God damn libertards..

Glad all the retards are wasting their votes

REMINDER that Sup Forums had a boner for Ron Paul, a Libertarian

There's still one faggot in here that hasn't gone to leftypol/, user. I'll make Sup Forums great again or die in a sea of dank red memes

Reminder that Ron Paul was a libertarian, not a Libertarian.

not any worse than the guy saying he doesn't drink kool aid

he's more of a constitutionalist than he is a modern libertarian

Not really. He talks about the non-aggression principle a lot.

Did that guy at 1.50 literally say "muh roads". jesus christ...

>wanting politicians to wastefully purchase clothing

I hope you enjoy your roads you fucking fascist.

LIBERTY

>Libertarians
>/leftypol/

Really?

What is wrong with some people?

Being fixed in any ideology is toxic. Thinking in absolutes is degenerate.

With the "taxation is theft" rhetoric you go down the rabbit hole and get into no longer building roads or enforcing immigration laws.

Libertarians think Mexicans will come in and become libertarians right off the boat. This is as stupid as expecting Muslims to support democracy when they flood in.

If you're not sucking Trump's cock 24/7, even if it's because you prefer things like Fascism or Monarchism it must because you're secretly a leftist.

Do you guys like ever actually get out of the house much ? Real people are fucking weird. Go to an actual convention, professional society meetup, municipal government meeting, various state agency meetings, etc.

The DNC and RNC are so sterilized its pathetic.

>implying I'm a left-libertarian or Paulite

RARE
R
A
R
E

Libertarianism works if there are no outside threats.

Are you going to let Muslims acquire Nuclear weapons and fire at you? What then? Privately funded bake sales to raise funds for armored vehicles.

Cheers, consumer!

Can someone please draft up a Libertarian flag with Dobby on it?

Hi, I'm a libertarian. I am not an anarchist.

I believe the government exists to perform certain things like:
>provide a criminal justice system
>establish law and order through a police force
>defend against foreign aggressors with a military
>administer public goods, when they cannot be effectively privatized

I believe this because I know, from observing the past behaviors of governments and politicians, that they are irresponsible and inefficient with public money and cater to special interests at the expense of the market.

Am I autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=MRpEV2tmYz4

From context it seemed you were implying that /leftypol/ has libertarians.

Also,
>marxism

>A fat guy doing a striptease at a political convention was aired on CSPAN
What a country.

> Am I autistic?

You are if you responded to bait that obvious

Here's something similar.

This so much.

Sup Forumslacks won't get it through their thick fucking skulls and double-digit IQs that the American "libertarian" party is as libertarian as the "democratic people's Republic of Korea" is a democratic republic.

You're goddamn right

The free market allocates resources the most efficiently but not always to the right place. Think of the lack of incentive to build good roads and bridges and traffic lights and public transportation. Think of NASA or the military or other things you libertarian fucks use all the time and take for granted.

If someone cannot afford an overpriced private school, I am happy to pay the tab for that person's public education. Nobody should be left behind.

DNC mention dumbeldore

oh FUCK me
I'm in Orlando, I WISH I knew this was gonna happen, I would've totally gone to witness the spergfest and get an autograph from Johnson

>How bad could it be?
>"LET'S HAVE DOBBY AS OUR MASCOT!"

....literally every major libertarian in the USA has been involved with the LP at some point or another, including Ron Paul.

>lack of incentive
>road, bridges, traffic lights, public transportation

If taxpayers didn't make them, there would be demand for private roads.

I'm happy to support school vouchers for poor families. Children aren't capable of being self-sufficient.

still not as bad as the pro Bernie land-whale at the DNC:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Xz0oZX8kGA

MUH ROADS

>not taking the Yellow Pill

>what is the passage of time

I can't put my finger on the exact moment it got flooded with civil "libertarians", but you are deluded if you think 2016'a libertarian party nominee and main voter base are truly libertarian. Most true libertarians remaining don't have any party now, and then a few of us are slowly dropping the ideology, or rather changing a bit of it as we find ourselves to be more on the paleocon side. I'm voting Constitution (Castle) this election for that reason, even though he won't hit 100k votes.

>NASA
>you libertarian fucks use all the time

Yeah I use my spaceship daily.

>literally sending a man to the moon at taxpayer expense

this post made the video 10x funnier

Thank you for this thread OP

>posting ponies

>rare with 2 Rs in it

The technology that NASA has created is used all the time you retard.

Rare always has 2 R's you dense fuck.

No he's right, NASA has made discoveries that are applicable today

N E W
E
W

Wow fuck off newfag

>not posting Sunset
not worth the ban 2bh

How do you even get this fat? I'm not a twig but I can't fathom how you get so fat you grow giant tits (as a man). It seems like the body wold just tell you to stop eating or something.

>NASA discoveries
I don't use teflon because I'm not a women or faggot.

Besides, we could have developed technology better if it wasn't directed towards a gigantic US/Russia dick-swing competition.

MUH ROADS
U
H

R
O
A
D
S

You only get banned for posting ponies, not Littlest Pet Shop characters.

>not saying rare with a rolling r

RETARD
R
E
T
A
R
D

Just kidding I know I fucked it up but you also meant to say 3 Rs

Delete this and don't you EVER reply to me or my wife's son ever again

you can see the pain on the faces of the organizers with the furries and fat stripper

No because NASA pushes our science ahead, we need scientists to get the data

Stripper guy got suspended from the LP for that stunt. Dont know if its permanent or not.

Land of the free!

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

t.William Shatner

Money pushes scientists ahead. We could pay scientists for research we think will be helpful rather than restricting them with the arbitrary useless task of sending a ship to the moon.

kek and the guy who actually said

>hahehahah muh roads hahahehheh

Nah, I don't mind sunny bunny really.

Pretty everyone who gets taxed gets a vote though.

>Zapatistas don't real
>Rojava doesn't real
>ISIS doesn't real

We've officially reached peak liberal