Why is America so backwards and racist compared to its civilized European counterparts...

Why is America so backwards and racist compared to its civilized European counterparts? Hate speech is rampant in america, most European countries ban hate speech... take a hint America.

We don't ban the truth just because it's ugly, that's why.

>Iraq
Don't you shit on Afro-Iraqis? You know, the ones that you didn't kill or castrate?

Fuck you fat islamaphobic dumb obese fucking racist piece if shit disgusting fat fuck

>starts off talking about banning hate speech
>Fuck you fat islamaphobic dumb obese fucking racist piece if shit disgusting fat fuck

4.5/10 made me post.

Go fuck your goats you fucking sand slut. Muslims and sand niggers rape children.

Hello. On behalf of the USA i apologize for the 2003 invasion and occupation of your country.

Fuck off, Achmed.

Muslims have earned the hate though.

Islam is not compatible with democracy or western values which is why there is not a single democratic Islamic state left in the world.

Non radical Muslims in Iraq love the USA.

"Hate speech" is a made up term invented by fascists who want to control what people say and think.
Grow a pair and thicken your skin. The truth and the real world are offensive.

>using the same meme 3 times in one sentence
Jesus fucking Christ.

Also, go to bed Johnny, just because it's summer vacation doesn't mean you get to use your brother's computer all night.

>fpbp

This is an American, Sup Forums.
That's what you don't understand, Iraq. Freedom.

Fat fuck

>religion of peace
explain Munich, Brussels, Nice, Paris, Pulse, Paris again, and every other attack from Muslims that have happened in the last few months from your "Religion of peace"

Muslims want religious tolerance only in non Muslim countries. They're fine with oppressing kafir in their own countries.

Keep representing your faith Achmed.

You're doing a good job.

how peaceful of you. I hope your god is watching, maybe he'll give you an extra virgin for how peaceful you are

Hey Iraq why does the majority of Muslims in your country ban the Christians who have been there longer than you from worshiping and living in the region in peace?

The whole point of taqiya is subtle subversion, you're doing this all wrong...perhaps you are not that well read on your holy book?

Piss be upon the prophet muhammad (poo-butt).

>islam is a religion of peace
The United States of America is a nation of war... and fuck islam.

You lost to farmers. Your troops have the lowest kd

>wants to ban hate speech
>Triggered like a child
>or an autistic troll who just figured out proxies.

Third world fuck

>Your troops have the lowest kd
When?

As far as your country's concerned, we marched to your capital within a week, and dismantled your government/military.

>4 million to 4000
I served OEF AND OIF. You fucks killed eachother more than you even thought about killing us. Kek your weak muhammad, your strength is false and used to create an environment of fear for a bigger game. You are fucking pawns and easily controlled, niggers of a lighter skin color.

The day of reckoning is approaching heretic. I suggest you enjoy your final moments.

The nature is revealed instantly.

Do we need to come over and kill more of you? I'm starting to get tired of this, we really should've just glassed your country.

>read Islam as I slam

>Appeal to popularity
Go shove an IED up your ass you fucking savage and leave civilization to civilized people

>heretic
He's a heathen dumbass. Religion 101

Enjoy living in a 3rd world country