1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do people in your country think aliens exist?
3. Do people in your country think aliens have visited Earth?
4. Do you?

bump

Ayyy

No idea. Some probably do but not as much as in the USA.

>mfw I saw a UFO without spending a dime

All you literally have to do is go to a rural area and be patient.

disembodied heads being kicked into the sky aren't UFOs

Do other countries study UFOs?

Flag
Yes
Yes
No because there's most likely no life outside earth

samefag

Why haven't aliens visited yet? I want a qt alien gf. ;_;

bump

Extraterrestrial life probably exists. I mean the universe is a big place.
Concerning question 3 and 4: No.

why no

Of course life on other planets exists, but it won't be aliens in spaceships. We'll send a probe to some shithole moon and it'll take an ice sample containing billion year old frozen microbes or something.

Would you ever go to Yemen or Afghanistan or Sierra Leone? Of course not, because they're dangerous, disgusting shitholes. Why would a race advanced enough for space travel ever visit us in our current state?

We have very well documented episodes of contact with alien civilizations and our freemasons aren't as secretive as freemasons of other countries, to the point they sometimes give out interviews about their cult, and they themselves have also made public secret documentation about alien encounters. In Portugal, it's pretty much an open secret that aliens exist.

This

>1. Your country
Check my flag

>2. Do people in your country think aliens exist?
Yeah, but they're not important, as they don't affect us.

>3. Do people in your country think aliens have visited Earth?
Some people do, some people don't.

>4. Do you?
Maybe. I don't really care about aliens.

The distances in the universe are too big, that's why we will never get in contact with any extraterrestrial life.

Cocaine is a helluva drug

>1. Your country
Sweden.
Yes, a lot do.
Don't know.
>4. Do you?
Yes, the chances we are alone in this insanely large universe with billions and billions of planets is zero if you ask me. Even if it's just some bacteria on a moon in some distant galaxy.

1.Nihon
2.Yes,Maybe
3.Yes,Maybe
4.I'm alien.... HAHAHAHA,sorry It's joke.

finlan
my grandfather thought he had been visited by UFOs but I read his book and it's just nonsense
generally no
I think they exist but if they have been in this solar system it's very unlikely it's been while humanity has existed.

1. Flag
2. Yea alot of them do
3. Yes
4. Sure, i even have photo of alien in question

Flag
Some people do.
Nah.
Might be, universe is pretty big.

Didn't some dumb slut get gangraped and killed after she decided to tour the Middle East to prove the people are great?

Why hasn't some alien girl done that with us?

Wait, why is the Department of Defense running that program and not NASA or some science org?

>my grandfather thought he had been visited by UFOs but I read his book and it's just nonsense
what did he claim happened?

called them reptilian in appearance, had a couple drawings that looked like upright chameleons. claimed there were others too, some angelic energy-beings, greys and interdimensional highly evolved humans.
he'd been meditating in the 80's and the interdimensional humans had contacted him with a phone call. he went to the meeting place and they showed him their technology. he learned about what happened in their dimension and how likely these events were in ours and later on was introduced to the reptiles. claimed to have been visited later on by the energy beings and the greys, in the 90's and 00's respectively. his wife was in on it too.
he also claimed he had psychic powers (desu this one isn't 100% fake, as I witnessed one of his "phone-sessions" where some random person called him to ask what's wrong with her horse. they talked for a bit and he told her he could feel the pain of the animal, turned out the horse had been bit by a non-poisonous snake on a leg he managed to specify on the phone somehow. i don't buy into it tho.) and he was some kind of theist considering he had crosses and wished us angels when visiting.

>tfw not visited by nice energy beings and qt greys

This one

How do I get an alien to visit me?

>1. Your country
France
Only Muslims and Cucktholics don't.
3. Do people in your country think aliens have visited Earth?
No
4. Do you?
Of course. There is an infinity of stars, so an infinity of planets, so even if only a tiny fraction of planets can support an intelligent life form, it still represent an infinity of intelligent life forms.

Aliens love people who do heavy drugs.
Nobody knows why.

I already smoke weed everyday and take psychedelics once every year or two

>1. Your country
Portugal
Probably 50-50
No idea, i guess its no different from the rest of the world.
>4. Do you?
Yes. I have witnessed lights in the sky that moved in ways that it couldn't be man-made.