So, we all know tomorrow's Cap twist, but there's something else in the issue that's gonna make Sup Forums mad

So, we all know tomorrow's Cap twist, but there's something else in the issue that's gonna make Sup Forums mad.

Gayyy

as if someone won't catch him

Spider-man's gonna save him.

At least he died doing what he loved. Not cosmic stuff.

Probably is dead. Otherwise, he'll tell everyone "Hey, Cap is fucked in the head"

>Crippled again in time for Civil War II

he probably wants people to know, doing missions in his fucking superhero suit instead of trying to be discreet

>he won't actually die
>Cap will be back to status quo by the end of this arc or the next
Yawn. Maybe this stuff is exciting to people who have never read a comic in their life and don't yet realize these "shocking twists" have shorter shelf lives than milk, but to anyone who's read even a little this is just the most run of the mill horseshit.

The worst part is Spencer is capable of good writing that doesn't rely on consequence-less "shock value," but here we are.

Oh you

I kind of don't even want to read The Fix or Ant-Man just because Spencer's Captain America shit is so horrendously stupid and waffling between garbage shock value and turning it into a soapbox for his #ImWithHer politics that I don't even want to bother with anything he's part of.

WHAT IS JACK FLAG EVEN DOING ON EARTH?

What is Doc Samson doing being alive?

Well...I'm mad

>cosmic cube girl in close reach

he'll be fine

Why is Steve Rogers murdering an innocent kid?

Hangin with Free Spirit, of course.

That is not Bucky pal

The Thunderbolts writer mentioned he was talking with Spencer about this arc. Might be an unofficial crossover or something.

There are options for when Steve gets fixed, is what I'm saying.

I'd fuck that Spider-Storm.

Dying it seems

Being Jack Flag is suffering

I don't understand this. Sabotaging the X-Men, it's horrible but I understand why they've done it, I get it.

They own Cap, Caps their lead MCU guy, people love that Cap! Why make comics Cap a monster even if it's an obvious temporary mind control thing?

It's like how their first move after Sam being well received as Cap's bro in Winter Soldier was to make him Cap in the comics, and also a HUGE ASSHOLE

Men are evil. Cap is part of the problem because he is a man, therefore, he is evil and an agent of the Patriarchy.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums already

Sure. Enjoy your Whor.

But the twist has him being brought into Hydra through his mother.

The fact this is probably caused by Red Skull doesn't make it any less stupid. Hell, it's exactly what he did to Sam when he created Snap Wilson. It doesn't make it any less stupid, hell, it's even worse because it's been done.

Was this tongue in cheek an official Marvel publication? Cause it's making me like Marvel a lot more.

>Marvel is out of ideas.

What a shock!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Red Skull... isn't entirely wrong here.

OK, but who was the traitor in Alpha Flight?

>let's piss people off for shock value purchases

Other than having a red skull as face for the easy strawman he is clearly in the right there.

No wonder Captain America went full right.

;__;

I don't understand, the only purpose this serves is to piss off the small number of people who know and care who he is, for anyone else it being SHIELD agent #344 would have had the same emotional impact.

Why do something solely to anger fans of D-listers? I know pissing off fans is the sales model but that's with big name characters like Spider-Man, I doubt he's a big enough deal to cause any ripples like that

They probably just wanted a named character and editorial said this one was disposable.