I keep hearing through social media how terrible colonialism is, but I keep wondering why I should care...

I keep hearing through social media how terrible colonialism is, but I keep wondering why I should care. All of human history is about the competition for resources to increase the chances of not dying. All this anti-colonialism sounds like the whinging of sore losers to me.

you really want to tallk about that when you got a hot chick as your pic?

It doesn't really matter. Most colonized countries don't give a shit. Americans who were born or whose parents were born in colonized countries make a big deal out of it so 1)they can feel better about themselves 2) they have nothing better to do.

And also arabs were huge colonizers too and nobody gives them shit for it, mostly because they dont give a fuck about being apologetic about it.

You shouldn't care, survival of the fittest.
Btw if you get beaten/robbed/mugged by a nigger you shouldn't have any complains either.

I certainly don't think it detracts from the conversation.

at some point in the past, it was about "survival".

Almost since the invention of agriculture the wars for "resources" are just to have more, not for survival. When survival is on the line people prefer to cooperate.

For example, American wars for oil weren't because they were out of oil, but because the price was high and they wanted to get that money for... things... I guess...

they never genocided them. it was muslim minority rule over christians...thats why...if the reqonciuista failed no natives woulda die out and no multicult

kys

Every country that was colonised was better off for it

The jew gets it

Brits buikt sewers, cities, brought cattle, agricultural techniques, ended slavery, created hospitals, created schools, gave them written language, stopped trival warfare and increased their life expectancy and wealth exponentually, also brought industry and medicine as well as law.

Yet you cry over muh "invasion" of refugees and immigrants.

So we can convince our own people that it's a bad idea, and to deal with the cucks, so that we can stop it. We're not talking to you, or really making any sort of universalist moral appeal.
>congolombian intelligence

>All of human history is about the competition for resources to increase the chances of not dying
>"winner and loser" analogy
Psychopath detected

Majority of people are not racist like you, shitbags.

You really don't want any type of sensible discussion. You jsut wanted to post a hot gal

Ana Karoline is beautiful

i want to believe

>Today the continent that has the worst living conditions on Earth was almost 100% European colonized

Hmm

Depends on who colonize you. The Dutch were pretty terrible; not really by directly killing natives, but in a economic sense where they don't care/pay very little attention in improving about the lives of the natives.

Britain on the other hand was way better. They setup education and better infrastructure for the native populace.

We just wanted the spices, not your bullshit.

Pretty much the TL;DR.

the local royals did get some dutch pussies though.

Iran is still persian. North Africa is still Berber. Egypt is still ethnically Egpytian. The average leb, iraqi, syrian, pali all have unique genetic identity independant from arab origins. Can you say the same about the americas?

Allowing colonized countries (ie. All poor countries, Name me one colonized country which is first world, except for Canada and Australia) have access to the internet and social media is the biggest mistake you colonizers have done.

Cut off the internet from all colonized and third world countries, infact I would cut off from Canada and Australia as well, their guilt ridden banter doesn't have a place. Don't worry about me, I would get away from the flag without the internet.

It serves no purpose. I have no idea why silicon valley keeps persisting with this nonsense and madness. No way should facebook, twitter, snapchat, et. put these colonized countries on the same footing to voice an opinion as the colonized ones. It's a failed experiment and will end in absolute disaster, if not already is.

>t. every notable attraction to my country was built by the mughals.

Mate, I have never stepped outside my living quarters in India. I am just as a tourist as much as you are.

Stop with the guilt ridden responses, the british/french/spain are long gone.

Britain used the most nefarious tactics of any colonial power, if they educated people it was for the only purpose of indoctrination and tightening their grip on the country.

I mean I'd say that was a deal, dutches are qt

Indonesians have qts too.
And the mix makes great children.

The British were the best of them. The fact that they are the only country with their land never invaded and occupied means they knew how to utilize the resources of their colonies while securing their borders.

Really because berbers are spit upon in North Africa

Them being an Island also helps.

The wars for oil were to ensure the traditional Bretton Woods partners could still get oil so they wouldn't have to recreate their imperial systems and possibly threaten our security.

Sure, Japan was still invaded and occupied though. The brits knew how to protect the English channel, annoying may have been for you guys in terms of trade and your plans to conquer them.

I'm quite curious, If water levels were ever to drop in the future or the english channel was blocked by a humungous dam, and fresh land, connecting Europe to the UK arise, It would change the history of the European wars. Britain may be occupied in this scenario.

>never invaded and occupied
You mean except for the Romans, the Anglosaxons, the Danish, and the French?

I meant the Kingdom of great Britain, not the countries that existed before it. For example USA has been invaded and occupied since it was officially formed in 1776 and invaded by the brits after.

But after UK and consequently United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland's formation, they have never been invaded.

That's what they think

The only nation to ever invade Japan was the most powerful nation of all time
America could have easily invaded Britain as well

It's a soft invasion of terrorists/plain clothed enemy soldiers, somehow what is obvious to everyone is oblivious to the political parties in power.

I don't exactly know the purpose of letting this happen, though uk politicians have a long history of corruption.

This will probably result in UK disintegrating into England + others.

Japan was occupied by the US as well, 7 years.

True, Even Napolean could have. Brits quickly established trade relations with the US to make sure that didn't happen.

Would be cool to imagine how a modern occupation of London would look like by the US though.

The US doesn't need to occupy London. They're already part of the Five Eyes empire.