>don't know the difference between who, whom, whose and who's
>don't know the difference between then and than
>don't know the difference between to and too
>don't know the difference between of and off
>don't know the difference between lose and loose
>don't know the difference between effect and affect
>don't know the difference between simple past and past perfect
>don't know the difference between adjectives and adverbs
>don't know the difference between possessive form, plural and third person singular
>don't know how to spell common words
>don't know comma or any other punctuation rules
>unironically say "should of" or "could of"

>anti Anglo thread
>80% chance it's made by a German

why are we so salty? It's like we act as butthurt as the poles but have even less reason to be so.

>another episode of Inferiority Complex
>starring Poogo Boss

I'm not salty, just annoyed by murricans being exceptionally dumb and uneducated. I'm equally annoyed about Germans not knowning rules of das/dass

>just annoyed by murricans being exceptionally dumb and uneducated

If this annoys you then you need to get some hobbies, lad. It's like being annoyed that water is wet

My hobby is being annoyed, okay?!?!

All of those grammatical mistakes yet we are able to communicate and understand each other better than you are able to in English. Your prescriptive grammar fetish does not dictate the course of language, regardless of how much of your ego is thrust upon its validity.

>yet we are able to communicate
So what? You can leave out all vowels, mix up sentence structure, fuck up spelling or grammar and you'd still be able to communicate.

>better than you are able to in English
kekkedy kek kek

Laughable argument from someone who does only speak one language. Even more laughable when this brainlet is trying to attack someone who's complaining about the inability of native speakers.

Lass die einfach in Ruhe.
Ist ihre Entscheidung ihre eigene Sprache mutieren zu lassen.

>Poogo Boss

>Poogo Boss
lol

INAKZEPTABEL
Als lingua franca darf soetwas nicht passieren, nur weil eine Nation zu dumm und fett ist

Can you please stop saying “english speaker” as a whole, say american english speaker pl0x

German being particular about grammar is so Germanic lol.

If your country would stop sucking the murrican minibenis so much, I could surely do this, but when I see that you're still using imperial units and m/d/y, then I kinda don't want to do this.

>he thinks native speakers of other languages don't have people who constantly fuck up the grammar

>but when I see that you're still using imperial units

??????????????????????

Why can't Germans even banter without making everyone ashamed of their tryhard autism? Is this seriously the nation responsible for our continent's future?

>every thread on this retarded board is meant as banter
eat some dick cheese, Frau Antje

Im not a native english speaker but i still feel ashamed that my poor ability contributes to the degradation of human culture
Pls dont put sanctions
The german is right tho

*duhm

>i still feel ashamed
No, you absolutely don't have to be ashamed.
The only people who should be ashamed are native speakers who are too stupid or those non-native speakers who copy the stupid ones.
Just keep learning and don't be ashamed of making mistakes.

Since english is not my first language it is understandable that im not a master in it. Understandable but not forgivable. I dont want to be the mean for some retard burger for their dumb acceptance movement, if i have to be punished so that humans can rise a step higher, so be it

>>unironically say "should of" or "could of"

I don't know when and how I should use "should of" and "could of".
I've never seen them.

Are these used extensively by people from English? :3

The grammatically correct forms are "should have" and "could have".

e.g. "I should have brought a jacket." and "I could have purchased a cheaper ticket."

This is the new cancer of the internet. Especially uneducated retards on mobile devices write this brain amputated and rage inducing bullshit. Don't ever try to copy that. That's outrageous...
I accept "shoulda" and "coulda", though, because it's a different word and clearly meant as colloquial speech. The other ones are just indicators of being subhuman scum.

Shoulda and coulda are literally just contractions of should of and could of. They're all equally colloquial and all equally grammatically incorrect.

>This is the new cancer of the internet.

people have been complaining about "should of" and "could of" both online and offline since the late 90s FFS

>all equally grammatically incorrect
I agree
Still, when I read "could of", I can't be sure that the person who wrote that is brain amputated or not

>All of those grammatical mistakes yet we are able to communicate and understand each other better than you are able to in English.

You should, it is your native language. But not being able to speak and write even one language is a diagnostic sign of intellectual disability.

>could of
>should of
You could've and should've done a better job win this thread

your an idiot

you'r a idiot to

>fritz being mad we dont stick to the "strict" rules of english

thats nice, tell me about how your language is evolving and covers more then 50% of the globe.

oh wait.

>more then
>inb4 "I just pretended to be retarded"

as if native speakers in other languages don't butcher their languages all over the internet

Why are you on the English-speaking part of the internet? I'm sure you know that internet access is pretty much ubiquitous here, so you must also understand that even our most unintelligent are free to post whatever idiotic bullshit they desire.
Congratulations, your ability to use English a a secondary language surpasses that of the Anglosphere's underclass. You're an impressive guy, and we all envy you, user.
>You can leave out all vowels, mix up sentence structure, fuck up spelling or grammar and you'd still be able to communicate
Are you bothered by the fact that being able to do those wrong things in the right way makes us better at using the English language?
>b-but muh RULES!!!
lol no

t. Was studiert ihr den so?

Britanon, don't say "we". It's cringeworthy.

Certainly not responsible for your future, Atlantis

guatr fada

How do you use whom?