Stupid Amerimutt abroad stories thread

>be in Greggs' (a pastry food shop)
>Standing in queue next to a fat yank tourist
>walks up to the cashier and asks for "Fish and Chips please"
>Cashier has a massive smirk on her face as I look at her and try and hold in my laughter

Fucking hell, why are yanks so fat and retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqdfmyIzkzw
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=91Eg7nzBPqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OBSESSED

get back in your containment thread sadcunt

Would be fine with that if you cunts didn't shit it up

i just love you all

hope you clotheslined the hopeless fat lard

God, he didn't even realise how stupid sounding he was. Complete retard.

i'll take 'things that didn't happen' for 200

screaming

Aren't you supposed to be racist in Greggs'?

I wouldn't know but according to my husband the UK has the worst fish n' chips in the entire world. USA + Australia both make better fish n' chips even though we aren't an island.

Goes to show you.,

What does your husband's stepson think?

>Right, I think I'm going to order fish and chips

Early influence from fat and retarded subhumans

crass, just ignore him

Nice try.

>middle eastern & north African
el monstruo...

>north african 0.1%
hey there tyreese

fuck off jamal sweaty xx

where do people get these sort of tests?

Is there any source at all? That image was literally made in MS Paint

fuck you damn brits

I got mine from 23 and me. They send you a little vial and you spit in it and then they give you a breakdown like . Kinda wish I did 23 and me though.

>Kinda wish I did 23 and me though.
*ancestry.com geez. I did 23andme, wish I did ancestry.com

silly little amerimutt

My whole family is all about getting our exact heritage % breakdown. My husband, sister, mother and sister-in-law all got theirs, my father and brother-in laws are on the way

Jesus Christ, do you ever shut up for two seconds you fat, blubbery, yank spastic?

this thread lmao, but to be honest, it's an anglo problem, don't blame the amerimutts you bongpakiorcs

Thats a really rude thing to say. Be the Brit that Americans want you to be, not the Brit that Euros think you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqdfmyIzkzw

Why are you all triggering the resident acid chuceker ITT with all this ancestry talk anyway?

>whiter than you muhammad

my name isn't Muhammad you dire retard

talk shit get hit

someone brainlet post this utter fucking gremlin

Pic related.

>some third world Abo replies to you

fuck.

>my name isn't Muhammad you dire retard

why are you in a mood for?

lmao the irony

I dont know what this means I just think Brits should aspire to their better nature especialyl around me don t break my immersion

There's an explanation for that. We usually get rich, upper crust Brits around here, or their kids who are studying at some snooty ivy league school (At least here in the Northeast, some Floridian told me that they are starting to see a flood of shit tier brits down there)

Euros have to suffer their working class subhumans with swiss cheese teeth and radioactive breath going on cheap vacations.

are you by chance a middle aged man?

global boger face

Nope I am a middle age (30) woman see the 2 x chromosome in Just want Brits to be like the ones I see in movies growin up thats all

Do you have a blacked fetish?

>being female on my Navarrese Poetry webzine

will you be my girlfriend *adjusts glasses*

Love terrorising poncey little yanks just flattening all their shitey playmobil houses

Well I was half right at least. Your posts have that middle aged feel to them. You shouldn't take anything posted here as representative of anything

>"YEWWWWW' DIREEEEE REEEE-TARRRRRRR"

now this is the Brits I know.

Show us your teeth please

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
doing a read

youtube.com/watch?v=91Eg7nzBPqw

this is me in the video

that one lad trying to save face at the end
"better cosmetic treatments" (translate, bleaching the shit out of them)

why is he so awkward

global boker face

>20 years
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

a bit like americans in that respect

>finngol and potatonigger
>north african

Is that title an exaggeration or did he really go 20 years without touching a toothbrush?

>being this stupid
no wonder you get bullied relentlessly on this board

The result of a national habit of dental neglect which, in its severity, is peculiar to the British.

You know that things are bad when even eurospics themselves comment about it

There's zero truth to it though. Literally just yank propaganda.

Why are yanks so fat I wonder

explains why this guy is so fragile and defensive about it. Though 20 years is just masochistic

>Though 20 years is just masochistic

You'd think this, but then take a look at Felicity Jones Chernobyl-tier teeth and you begin to understand why things are that bad for them, since they consider this perfectly healthy teeth.

>Portugal

show me your perfectly straight, tic tac teeth lads

Fuck, that's horrifying gingivitis. Though there's a down to earth, homely charm it gives her desu.

>Though there's a down to earth, homely charm it gives her desu.

maybe, but it's not the fucking 1700s right now so that level of active rot is unacceptable, especially for an actress from an alleged first world country.

why haven't you posted your teeth yet? got something to hide?

No, this isn't /soc/ you absolute dandy of a faggot.

>active rot
why are americans so uniquely fucking thick snd proud of it
you never see this kind of wilful ignorance from anyone else

screaming, bet your teeth are fucked lad

>you never see this kind of wilful ignorance from anyone else

errrr those are your teeth? well i see a bit of rot and cum stains on them

>errrr those are your teeth? well i see a bit of rot and cum stains on them

stop posting images of your disgusting teeth you filthy yank im trying to eat my breakfast

>stop posting images of your disgusting teeth you filthy yank im trying to eat spotted dick

>dental neglect

Except that it's completely free until you are 18 and after that heavily subsidised by the NHS.

In the US you have to pray that your employer has a dental plan.

ignoring the fact that there's no such thing as "active rot" or thst gingivitis is a gum disease, you still have this yankoid obsession with tooth aesthetics thinking (wrongly) that it's interchangeable with dental health
but you are so fucking thick and stubborn that all this is just piss on a raincoat

dental plan!!!
lisa needs braces!!

>He’s a teeth poster

>but you are so fucking thick and stubborn that all this is just piss on a raincoat

>whole of Greggs erupts into laughter at the yank who tries to order fish and chips
>he waddles out the yank, pulling up his XXXL joggers that stink of shit from his day of constant sharting
screaming

>still hasn't posted his own teeth
dire lad

>Amerimutt still hasn’t posted his teeth

Fully nice

>AMERIMUTTS HAVE WORSE TEETH THAN US
SCREAMING LADS!!

Meh, maybe Im being sentimental but I find her fucked up teeth humanizing and oddly endearing.

>may still be hot

his eyes are cute