How do we stop them?

How do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishaction.com/jewish-world/history/whats_the_truth_about_the_uganda_plan/
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask them politely to stop.

We replace them with real Israelites and and Russia takes those Larpers back.

Growing a few iq points will help you in survival.

have to say no to all their poz shit.

and stop supporting them.

I recently bought something "made in Israel". So I am not helping.

>Russia
You mean Poland

African population is growing exponentially just fine thank you very much.

get a jewish waifu and join them.

Literally just tell them that we found Jesus in jewland and you're all going to hell.

If you a Jewish girl you must defile her with your uncut cock, if your cock is cut then you are part of the problem

That threat hasn't even stopped me from loving myself more than my neighbour.

their best allies must betray them

lower the debt rate

Honestly don't see the problem with just sending all jews to Israel, thus removing them from white societies. Obviously I don't give a shit about arabs.

so kill all czechs?

yeah but sending them caused alot of shit , we should've put them in australia or the midwest

Ahmed please go

brilliant.

I believe they were offered some land in Africa, but refused it because they had the Six Gorillion card to pull to get the land they really wanted.

Fuck off, goy. You are all cattle and there is nothing you can do about it.

Is this why there were so many jews in south Africa and neighbouring countries? Were they scouts?

Saved.

>caused alot of shit
For us if and only if we chose to get involved/care. Which we shouldn't.
>australia
>midwest
Those are white territories.
It's too late now anyway. But anyone should be able to agree that jewish repatriation away from European (white) societies so as to end subversion and sabotage is the most important thing.

You don't

BUILD THE OVEN

Support the Indians, they'll take over instead.

Here we go.
jewishaction.com/jewish-world/history/whats_the_truth_about_the_uganda_plan/
Basically even though everyone hated them they wouldn't take anywhere other than Palestine, but couldn't get it until after WW2 when the west gave the land to them because of the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

It's always so awkward when israeli flag enters such threads.
How does such threads make you feel?

men we really got freed from Sup Forums in 2014/2015 it was fulll of fucking hilarious /po/tard who would raid /mena/ whenever a terrorist attack happened to find it full of gay and weeb larpers

/thread

Makes me happy that people overrate us so much. If only people knew how stupid most Israelis are...

Too late user

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

Why do you post some tinfoil bullshit?

Israel has a population of over 8 million people and many of them are absolutely normal people just trying to get by in life, so Sup Forums-type people thinking the Israeli flag immediately indicates a JIDF misinformation psyop is afoot is pretty funny. I enjoy occasionally posting in Sup Forums and seeing a thread almost melt down because they get so triggered by the flag.

I thought most Israelis believed Trump is their messiah.