I didn't know until I was 12 that the Irish and scots had their own language...

I didn't know until I was 12 that the Irish and scots had their own language. I used to think that they were just another type of English people, like how Austrians are to germans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxCg26VZ0bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MURRgSd4ecM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scots are literally just English people in denial

aye mate fock you the Hielands shall be free frae the English rule

About that...

ITS SHITE BEING SCO'ISH

WE'RE THE LOWEST OF THE LOH
THE SCUM OF THE FACKING EARTH
THE MOST WRETCHED, MISERABLE, SERVILE, PATHETIC TRASH THAT WAS EVER SHAT INTO CIVILIZATION

SUM PEOPLE HATE THE ENGLISH, I DONT.
THEY'RE JUST WANKERS
WE ON THE OTHER HAND ARE COLONIZED BY WANKERS
CAN'T EVEN FIND A NON MUSLIM CULTURE TO BE COLONIZED BY
WE'RE RULED BY EFFETE ASSHOLES

IT'S A SHITE STATE OF AFFAIRS TO BE IN TOMMY, AND ALL THE FRESH AR IN THE WORLD WONT MAKE A FUCKING DIFFERENCE

Highland Scots are the actual Celtic Gaelic cunts right?
the Lowland Scots are LITERALLY just Anglo-Saxons but to the north.

lowlanders are northumbrian-danish mongrels

>be average Brit
>your makeup is part Dane, part Pict, part Scotti, part Angle, part Saxon, part Briton, part Roman
>call anyone an mutt
the British Isles were the public use cumdump of Europe

name 1 (one) part of europe that isn't some sort of mix like that

British Isles are exceptionally bad

Really nobody on the british isles is celtic or anglo-saxon, norse, or germanic.

We are all just paleo brits larping as different shit.

The english are like 80% paleobrit 20% anglo-saxon. It's just that the brits had no strong culture after 300 years of roman rule so when the anglo-saxons came in and killed all the romans all of the brits just started larping as anglo-saxons because it was cool.

The scots are a bunch of frauds the way they act they have such deep roots. They came to Britain AFTER the anglo-saxons. They are a bunch of irish barbarians who literally genocided the picts who were the original people in scotland. Remember that when they cry about the movie Braveheart.

Celtic culture was just a gay fashion trend in the classical era where chads would dye their hair blond and wear stripey pajamas and sacrifice people. The "celts" in britain aren't even genetically related to the people who originally started doing it, they just thought it looked cool and copied it and then pretended they had always been Celts.

>we

>He lives in a tiny flat in the armpit of the empire because his ancestors were too effeminate to colonize

as are the Irish

>TTYL that muh haplogroups dont make an ethnicity, but rather a shared history, language, religion, identity etc. do
congrats, this is the first step to understanding anthropology.

>he thinks the colonizers were le manly ubermensch
Watch Varg's vid on the subject. All the degenerate filth of Europe was sent to America.

>all those are human populations
We call you mutts because you're part baboon and part chimpanzee

Poland
100% purest slavic genes

as fun as Varg is, that video was a fucking joke

Norwegians make fuck all of the US. almost 90%, if not more, are going to be from Great Britain, Ireland, and Germany.
Ireland and Germany because of famine and civil unrest, and Great Britain because we are a settler colony.
It isn't so glorious, but we came here because things in Europe weren't working out for us or were plain lethal.

there were no armadas of America Boats sailing from the shores of European countries.

That's what Yurosissies like to tell themselves. In reality the people that came here needed money to come over while the piss poor and the Ultra rich 1% stayed behind

Most Americans wouldn't realise this either

It's funny how little people know about Ireland and Scotland. Whenever people ask me why my Mum's family left Northern Ireland they're all shocked when they find out how violent the place was.

Americans are almost GUARANTEED to be the sons and daughters of either:
Irishmen escaping famine
Lowland Scots and Northern Englishmen leaving to America because those regions had low prospects in colonial times
North Germans escaping the series of revolutions that they saw in the 1840s

i think it's awful funny how the modern narrative thinks that just because you're white, anglo-saxon protestant means it was easy mode or something

it was constant war, frontier settlement, fighting for the empire's wishes, or states killing one another of slavery and the like. shit was crazy.

The Irish and Germans didn't have as big of an impact as people think they did. And those people still needed money or someone backing them to get here

>Most Americans wouldn't realise this either
Is this true? Everyone here larps as irish, even niggers off the streets claim irish ancestory

you are pretty much correct, and considering how Anglified the Irish and Germans have become in such a short time, it's all but negligible.

Make them try to point out ireland on a map.

Most humans are slobbering retards when it comes to history and geography.

Yeah it bothers me when people try to imply that my mum had things easy. She's had a pretty hard life and is honestly pretty lucky to be alive after some of the shit she's been through. I'm pretty well off, but that's purely because my parents worked hard, managed to get a university education and good jobs. They were both poor as fuck when they came over.

No I mean in a genetical sense. Most "irish" in the U.S are protestant. So they are either Ulster-Scot or something else like French protestants that escaped France and originally settled in Ireland

kinda same, my folks are rural midwesterners, which isn't exactly rife with opportunity

Genetically
British people from England are 2/3 celtic and 1/3 germanic, so original anglo-saxon left some trace
The ~10% of junk dna from other part of Europe like Scandinavia and South Europe

My favorite Irish TV show was Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxCg26VZ0bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MURRgSd4ecM

t. Slav-Sarmatian mongrel.

I believed Americans were white until I was 12

I am Scottish, we don't have our own language, the closest thing would be "Scots" which is what happens when you mix Vitamin D deficiency, welfare dependence, heroine use and fetal alcohol syndrome.

Muh heritage Americans need to just stop.

Only a few people actually speak Gaelic in Scotland, they live on the isolated Northern Isles, the rest are retarded LARPers pretending to be Celts that mostly live in Glasgow. Less than 1% of the population speak it.

Do they speak it as a first/only language?

Should the Irish and Scottish try and keep their language alive? Or is it at this point just better to let them die?

"However, even among pupils enrolled in Gaelic medium schools, 81% of primary students and 74% of secondary students report using English more often than Gaelic when speaking with their mothers at home"

So even among those that speak it, a tiny number actually have it as their first language and there are 0 people that speak it and don't speak English fluently as well.

Irish is on the up friend ^.^

>2/3 celtic and 1/3 germanic
other way around

>scabbard on the back

Me too. And also for some comb reason I thought americans won the ww2 then later learned it was actually the Soviets and americans merely helped

There are as couple of small communities in Nova Scotia that are still native Scots-Gaelic speakers

Yes, and gallowglass one handed sword at the belt. Since it is a Claymore, what are you surprised about?

No it isn't, the last communities of native speakers are dying. It will be dead by the end of the century, only propped up by L2 speakers who have a poor grasp on the grammar and phonology.

You were right dude

Yes

They've finally getting around to mapping Ireland genetically in conjunction with the earlier study of Great Britain.

i used to think spanish, italian, mexican all the same language/place

you cant draw a long sword from your back and this image implies that is what happened