Are the people in your country intelligent enough to appreciate the artistic nuances of the latest Star Wars film?

Are the people in your country intelligent enough to appreciate the artistic nuances of the latest Star Wars film?

The critics have it at 96% fresh but the audience score is rotten.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=O_i9fOrlOGo
screenrant.com/star-wars-original-trilogy-worst-reviews-most-brutal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the artistic nuances of the latest Star Wars film

desu even the prequels have been better than these new movies

As a long time Star Wars fan your post make me want to feed you to my meat eating orangutan pet

you haven't seen the new movie pleb it was great

clever symbolism doesnt matter if the rest of the movie is shit

It wasn't really. Only the Yoda scene

I HURT MYSELF, AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=O_i9fOrlOGo

My god, he probably didn't even know that they killed him in the end so miserably until he saw a final cut

>2015
>Sup Forums hates TFA for being a horrible clone of ANH
>2017
>Sup Forums hates TLJ for being too different from the original trilogy
magnetized my midichlorians

List what movies besides Star Wars you think are 'great'. Don't fucking google shit either. List movies you have actually seen.

Aside from a few retarded scenes, like the hyperspace jump destroying an entire fleet of destroyers the movie was good. TFA was stuck to the original lore more but it lacked soul because it was basically a clone film.

it wasn't too different. It was just bad and boring. Rogue one was very different and i liked it a lto even though entire movie was a huge mess.

>You just hated it because w--they tried something too new!!!
i see through your mask, mouse

who'd have thought that one could fail at making a movie two different ways? outrageous...

>blows obnoxious SJW rebel scum with purple hair the FUCK OUT

Why was he the bad guy again?

i cry evry tiem ;_;

I saw some webm of his face and I thought he was stoned out of his mind. Is he actually reacting to the movie or something?

you should have learned by now that Sup Forums attracts some of the dumbest posters on Sup Forums

>ESB in reverse, but with the ROTJ throne room scenes shoved in the middle
>too different

I suppose completely undermining the entire logic behind almost every conflict in previous films by illustrating that hyperspeed doesnt travel through hyperspace and can be used as a weapon is something new.

Have you seen Last Jedi yet? It makes Attack of the Clones look like a masterpiece of cinema.

>Critics hated original Trilogy
>Critics love the new Trilogy
Who could be behind this?

>Critics hated original Trilogy

you mean the prequels?

This clip is literally RIGHT after finishing watching the premiere screening.

>I fundamentally disagree with virtually everything you've decided about my character.

He said this to Rian Johnson after reading the script, and based on the leaks that ended up coming true, the script didn't seem to include Lukes pointless death (Even back as far as Empire, Star Wars scripts have left out key plot moments, for secrecy or late changes).

Imagine how he felt at the moment that was filmed after the premiere.

why is he reacting like that?

top kek

screenrant.com/star-wars-original-trilogy-worst-reviews-most-brutal/

>Another star shit thread

>by illustrating that hyperspeed doesnt travel through hyperspace

Star Wars never overtly depicted this though. In every scene which shows hyperspace activation, the ship just blasts off really fast. Even in ANH when travelling from Tattooine to Alderaan in hyperspace, you see stars passing by the cockpit windows. Nothing implies they travel in a hyperspace dimension.

Unlike shows such as Stargate, Battlestar Galatica, Farscape, Andromeda, etc which clearly show ships transition out of regular space when using FTL.