>tfw no cute office crush

Let it go jenna

She was a 5/10 at best

nah

>have same situation as Jim
>flirt with girl at work
>try my best not to spill spaghetti
>tfw someone snapchatted me a pic of their wedding invite

She asked me one time to get her a baby, and I tried my hardest to not say "Let's fuck."

did you ever kiss?

you're better off not having an office crush, OP. aside from it being a major distraction it's unlikely to end well for either of you. the best you should hope for is a sort of hot lesbian who jokes around and tells stories about fucking chicks. that is, if you need pseudo-friend contact at work

Is this real?

Yes

>just marathoning the Office again
>tfw the rest of the series will never feel as comfy as seasons 1-3 when Jim and Pam are not together

I fucked my office crush and it got weird when I put it in her ass without warning. She's bent over spreading her ass cheeks, what else was I supposed to do? Anyway, turned out she had a bf she wanted to break up with and I was going to be the reason but the awkward assfucking led to her accept his proposal two weeks later. Still not sure who got cucked the most in this scenario.

Yep.

On Friday, she started talking to me and a huge part of me wanted to make out with her on the spot. I told her I was spaced out.

>tfw cute office crush

should I just wait until she falls in love with me and leaves her chad bf lads?

don't bother bro

>9 times out of 1o
>1o

You better hope you have an autistic office rival who has mace to save your ass when Chad attacks

My office crush is a single mom who's 5 years older than me. Should I go for it?

>have office crush
>get depressed as soon as I hear her start talking about the things he did with his BF the previous day

Not worth it unless it's reciprocated.

Fucking co workers is the worst thing you want to do.
Especially if you have an office job

Get a different crush, it helps.

I hope you at least finished in her ass

Stop thinking about her outside of the office, it's unhealthy on the mind.

>Used to work with a girl who I wasn't into but had a massive crush on me
>She thought we were dating because we went out to lunch and stuff sometimes
Fuck that was awkward

It's not that easy

I know, i've cut contact for a bit but I fall back on it again when i start talking to her and the sadness kicks again

don't worry bro. one day she'll see how perfect you guys are together and leave her bf and you'll be happy forever

>It's not that easy
It is. Go meet some other girls.

Sounds cute as fuck. Was she pretty?

>tfw office crush with someone 5 years older and she's got a bf
Seriously fuck this, why tease me if we can never be together...FUCK

She wasn't ugly or anything, but I wouldn't call her attractive. I just didn't want to date a coworker, and also being together was too awkward for a relationship to ever work. We could barely even go beyond basic, stilted small-talk together.
We just didn't have anything in common I guess.