WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOX?!

WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOX?!

You shouldn't have sex before marriage, m'kay?

It represents a tv.

Is that Grace Sheffield?

Yep

What a way for little Gracie to go

Manlets, when will they learn?

[loud outerworldy wooshing]

those a big calves wowee thicker than my thighs!

His wife's head.

Why didn't you fuckers tell me her boobs were that good?

watch the the pilot for Californication

>he hasn't seen californication

why is she so H U G E

Why is he so small?

Why has her career never took off?

Sauce

so like did she really care about what work he was doing or did she just want to fuck him?

is this what's happening in /tpg/? Need to start lurking more.

Giant girl getting fucked by small skinny guy is my fetish.

i'd like to fuck her box if ykwim

why is she 7 feet tall

I actually thought it represented more of a camera, collecting something in it (images) that transcend the bounds of.

this

>This Guy Watches ONE Box For Eighty-Five Hours, and You Won't Believe What Happens Next

What if I have no plans of ever getting married? Not having sex before marriage makes you inexperienced with sex, and dealing with the results of sex. Being married to someone should be a commitment you've decided to make because you've found a person you're truly wanting to spend your life with, not someone who is blindly making commitment based on inexperience.

Many couples waiting to marry to have sex discover the wait was pointless, once having sex and realising that there is more to a relationship than sex as a grounds for commitment which causes many broken marriages which become divorced parents.

answer me

She's a big girl

David Lynch is telling you to focus on the show and not go all "Netflix and chill."

Then you have to face off with the glass box monster. It's that simple.

Basically this.

that's why you pick things you've seen dozens of times already if you wanna Netflix & chill.

She just wanted to fuck retard
Audrey Horne funded the box in order to get Coop back.