How can she redeem herself?

How can she redeem herself?

By pissing in my mouth.

this 2bh

outta the way, inferior emma

getting old

>tfw Emma will never abuse you

Evan Peters is one lucky motherfucker

take some acting lessons and really make an effort to improve instead of riding out her harry potter fame. her performances are like those of a pop star who tries acting for fun.
also it would help if she'd pick better roles. none of that is going to happen though because muh fashion and feminism are more important to her than her shitting acting side job.

The constant threat of domestic abuse really turns me on. Just imagine coming home from work a few hours late one night. She's sitting in the kitchen still waiting for you despite telling her the day before that you really needed to get that project proposal submitted. You calmly remind her of this when suddenly your cold dinner plate flies across the room barely missing your head and shattering against the nearby wall. She calls you a liar and starts yelling at you demanding to know where you've been all night. As you're trying to defuse the situation she smacks you across the face. You reply with a firm backhand that shocks and arouses her. She suddenly jumps on you, wrapping her legs around your torso, and begins making out with you, which kinda looks like her eating your face since her mouth is twice the size of yours. You carry her over to the table, lay her down, then proceed to engage in the roughest sex you've ever had in your life.

Fucking horse lady

by wearing more things like this

>no biting and slapping you with a dildo

wtf is this shit? amateur hour?

>bush

this tbqh

Muh dik4errrf

Stop pretending to be deep and smart and prove it by picking better roles

Invite 10 refugees to her home and film livestream it

by showing her boobs

letting me piss on her and film it but then regretting it and paying me $3m not to release it

By proclaiming the LORD, Jesus Christ, as the one true Son of GOD and devoting her life to following in his path.

God bless you all, Sup Forums.

She's going to put thirty pounds on and become completely forgotten.

fpbp

>oh user sniff my farts!

She's fucking disgusting I really don't understand the hype, it's probably just a select few autists who keep spamming her

What the fuck is wrong with her legs??

By denouncing feminism