Actors You Hate That Others Love:

Why do people appreciate this annoying pube-bearded nig? I couldn't stand a single minute of him in movies like The Martian. He always seems so incredibly autistic on screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/collection/2017-time-100/4736210/donald-glover/
people.com/celebrity/donald-glover-posts-troubling-notes-on-instagram-opens-up-about-leaving-community/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Michael Cera
Jonah Hill
Zac Efron
Justin Timberlake
Adam Driver
Channing Tatum
Tom Holland
Andrew Garfield
Jim Parsons

He was a writer on 30 Rock

From Tina Fey for Time Magazine:

"When Donald Glover started as a staff writer on 30 Rock, he was still living as an RA in a dorm at New York University. He worked hard and contributed a lot of good jokes. After a few years, he requested a meeting with me and fellow producer Robert Carlock. Donald was grateful for the opportunity but felt like he should leave to pursue acting. Of the many writers who have suggested this over the past 20 years, Donald is the only one with whom I’ve ever agreed. One hundred percent, he should go be a star.

Now Donald is serving you best-case-scenario millennial realness. He embodies his generation’s belief that people can be whatever they want and change what it is they want, at any time. When you’re tired of starring in a network comedy, take a break to pursue your rap career for a Grammy nomination. When you’ve learned all you can from acting in other people’s movies, sit down and create your own piece of art.

This could have easily presented itself as a clothing line or one really good painting. Instead, Donald gave us Atlanta, a TV series that is basically him: funny, beautiful, stylish, melancholy and startlingly confident.

But as any good millennial knows, when your creation wins 10-plus major awards, you don’t rush into Season 2. You step back, take a breath and just, like, be Lando Calrissian or something."

time.com/collection/2017-time-100/4736210/donald-glover/

Jennifer Lawrance
Emma Watson

>When you're tired of being in College and a Writer for 30 Rock you can change and become a actor
Yeah that really speaks to all millennials indeed

You need talent though. And you need to be entertaining. Obviously. To be a successful entertainer you need to be entertaining.

Every capeshit """actor"""

Donald has only been good at playing nerdy/ awkward guys or passive/ pretentious guys in tv/film. He's mediocre at best and all hype. He's going to fail at playing Lando and everyone will know he's mediocre, except the fanboys.
He's a good comedy writer though, I'll give him that.

those are all universally hated.

I liked Garfield in Hacksaw Ridge and The Amazing Spiderman, even if he does hate Mondays, and maybe he eats too much lasagna

He's a terrible actor and mediocre writer, much better at singing and rapping.
His popularity comes from people who love his music and fans of Community.
Atlanta (as bad as it is) is the climax of his career and established him as a star, he's not going away any time soon.

Wow what original choices.

Allow me to post an actor I truly hate: Michael Douglas. Michael Douglas is an asshole. I've watched so many of his movies, and they are all the same: Michael Douglas is a manly suave lothario type who gets in over his head in some way but uses his rugged masculinity to overcome the odds and go through personal growth and blah blah blah. Truth is, Michael Douglas is a daddy's boy who got rich by riding Kirk's coattails all the way to the top, using his clout to stay there for fucking decades giving the same damn performance every time. When I see Michael Douglas, I see everything wrong with Hollywood: A nepotistic, opportunistic, hedonistic, oversexed, under-talented fraud. My favorite contrast to Michael Douglas is Kris Kristofferson: One of the only real "men" in Hollywood of his era and the era afterwards. Kris Kristofferson was disowned by his parents because he didn't want to be a soldier anymore (even though he was a damn good one). Kris wanted to write music and be in movies. His parents hated him for it and never forgave him. Did Kris cry and beg his daddy to take him back? Fuck no, he nutted up and became one of the greatest American songwriters/leading men of his generation. That is a real man. Not Michael Douglas, that no-talent ass clown.

>pube-bearded nig

Oh so you're a racist? Pretty much explains why you don't like him OP. Go back to Sup Forums

>I'M ACTING

stop giving him movies

>donald glover's instagram freakout sponsored by residence inn

>Now Donald is serving you best-case-scenario millennial realness.

God do I fucking hate Tina Fey

ok lol

He's not even that good of a rapper. Technically sure, but his actual lyrical content is shit. He's just a reverse wigger that pretentious music hipsters prop up to some level he doesn't deserve to be at.

Please elaborate, sounds fun

>Oh so you're a racist? Pretty much explains why you don't like him OP. Go back to Sup Forums

reddit 101

You're an asshole.

For some reason I just can't stand everything about this cunt.

he had a big freak out a couple of years ago where he wrote a bunch of stuff on notes from his hotel room and posted them on instagram

people.com/celebrity/donald-glover-posts-troubling-notes-on-instagram-opens-up-about-leaving-community/

>I just like him because he's black but you're the racist

LOLWUT

Also why is he always sad? And I hate his name. "Childish Gambino", how fucking stupid is that?

I don't care if she's cute, she's an awful actress
Also Natalie Portman

>but his actual lyrical content is shit

I think people are over him now anyway

Literally noone has ever liked him ever. He's got some recording or photos of his underaged self being molested, that's why he's in the movies.

Yes,except for jonah hill.
Add seth rogan and dave franco.

Bro rape!?!?! Is this a joke?

he got it by putting his name into a Wu Tang Clan name generator, no joke

such a white person thing to do

It's a Funny or Die skit that made him famous.

Yeah I found him annoying in the Martian.

it's a Derrick Comedy skit, you mong

Sorry I can't relate to
>my life sucks because I'm rich and depressed because I'm not white and I don't fit in.
>I'm gonna rap about my insecurities despite the fact that I'm rich and famous.

Dude is the epitome of a hipster

Better than Dong Lover.

Ok, who the fuck cares it's Donald Glover.

This is such a dumb post.

Wtf I love Donald now

He's also a fine editor

god i hate this corny ass nigger so much

>stop disliking what I like

That's all I'm seeing from you

this lol

he's depressed because he's not 'actually' black

how could you possibly miss that? all his rap music is about that
he was even in a show about black people to prove how 'black' he really is

You realize you're literally agreeing with me right? That's literally what I said.

your post here says:
>my life sucks because I'm rich and depressed because I'm not white
>because I'm not white

i don't see the part where you talk about how he is depressed because he hates how he's not actually black
you claim it's because he's not white

if you meant something else then you can understand my confusion because you typed the exact opposite of what you're claiming now

Same difference, but I've actually listened to all of his albums in their entirety and I'm not just shitposting. I just didn't like his content at all.

>It's a good comedy actor tries to be a serious actor episode

Not him but i don't think its same difference. Wouldn't that imply that both are equal in society but different color?

>for you

I don't even fucking like him you piece of shit.
You're retarded.

>love whiplash
>have to bare through this potato every time I decide to watch it

>I was just pretending to be a hipster faggot.

ryan reynolds

Jk Simmons just carries the whole movie and the only reason it's good is because teller plays a quiet basically shut in character with few lines to be the foil to Simmons character

You obviously don't understand his content and you're dumb as hell to boot.
How does being rich and famous invalidate insecurity? When has he ever even rapped about insecurity? I listened to all his albums too and can't remember anything.
And he's depression comes from more than the fact that he doesn't fit in with other black people, you should know that if you've listened to his shit all the way through.

None of that has anything to do with being a hipster either.

This smirking motherfucker. If (((they))) try to make hollywood more diverse by using this guy I am thru with this shit.

Is this the guy from System of a Down?

Wow. tough. To be honest I can't fully agree.

I hate all actors except the ones that were charitable enough to be in a Kevin Smith movie like Mark Hamill, Ben Affleck, Jason Mewes etc.

I hate matt damon so fucking much and it's not because he's an insufferable libcuck. I've always hated him. I hate everything about him, his fucking face, his hair, his voice....and he's a shit actor to boot. At least bin afflecki is a decent actor

More like Syndrome of a Down's LOLOLOL KEKEKEKEKEKE

I don't know if you're trying to be funny but he's the guy from musical Hamilton. But people only started paying any attention to him when he virtue signaled after the election.

>"""man""" talks about why he dislikes another man
>he mentions something about their appearance

Why is this board so full of whiny, pathetic, vapid feminine bitchboys? Why are alt righters in particular so fucking obsessed with how celebrities look?

I have literally no idea who he is, he just reminded me of the guy from SOAD.