How are you preparing for the Christmas?

How are you preparing for the Christmas?

having a sexy time with bf in a fancy hotel room

THIS.

I WANT TO RELAX but my GF expects a date and sexy time together -_-

I guess it makes sice to have sex since it's celebrating the birth of Jesus

by planning on how to tell my friends that im too depressed to "go out and have fun". by that i mean searching for a reason to mask it and have reason to not do anything.

what do japanese do for christmas besides eat KFC

>See illumination
>East Christmas cake
>Fried chicken
>Love hotel sex

STOP celebrating christmas if you are not christian

I don't have any presents bought yet. I need one for my 64yo father. Suggestions? He already got an electrical toothbrush, a new clock, kitchen utilities, a wireless phone charger and an audible.com subscription in the past years.

I don't celebrate Christmas, so I'm not preparing for it. I don't celebrate any religious holiday, or my birthday.

it is not about the name of the day, or what religion claims it, it is about the movements in the sky and magic it brings

Im filled with anger against my brother, i dont feel like causing drama at christmas or runing it for others but i cant pretend i dont think he is a fucking rat.

Nah. The association of sex with Christmas isn't really thing anywhere outside of Asia. I mean, sure it happens, but devout Christians are too busy doing church shit to fuck.

It's a family holiday. You're either spending it with your parents (so no sex) or spending it with your kids (again, no sex). Possibly both.

>he actually believes christmas has to do with christianity and not with pagan winter solstice celebration

They chose the same date since Romans were used to celebrating on that day. It's still about christs birth, the date does not matter at all.

I'm preparing for Yule, not Christmas

It's Saturnalia a med pagan thing.

As it spread north northern Euros added elements of Yule

Sup moshe

you can get along with them. pic related.

maybe tell them you’re going to celebrate christmas with your family!

K
F
C

>dedicating an entire holiday to a single fastfood chain megacorporation

If only you niggas had access to the superior chicken chain.

we have popeyes