Am I a biggot?

I seen many hijabs lately in Japan and I feel it's very obnoxious and make me feel frustrated.

I know Muslims are not bad but it feels like they are pushing thier culture or standing out on purpose.

(They are mostly Asian Muslim from Indonesia, Malaysia, etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

iz2.or.jp/mushinotare/
economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2017/11/jurisprudence-eu
youtube.com/watch?v=gtwnj8yaqo8
youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should slice them up with your katana

natural reaction, islam worldwide is currently in its jihad cycle

What are they doing there? Just temporary or actual immigrants?

>I know Muslims are not bad
This is the reason why you see them more often

>it feels like they are pushing thier culture
because they are

We used to have many Flilipono and Brasilian workers mostly.

Recently there's a big wave of Vietnamese, Nepali(and other South Asia), and Malay workers.

>it feels like they are pushing thier culture
There's nothing wrong with wearing a hijab from my point of view. Pushing their culture would be when they tell all the other people in your country have to wear hijabs too. And fuck burkas, this shit is stupid.

what do you think of that canadian slag who turned "muslim" and got denied citizenship?

youtube name was like "canadagaijin" or some shit

just desserts if you ask me.

Didn't kanadajin3 convert to islam?

>Normalizing the shit stain of a religion in your country

As yes, brilliant idea. First it's they dindu nuffin, leave them alone. Then it's Muslim mayors, then its a Muslim focused political party, then it's banned iconography to not upset a huge minority population, then it's a majority, then its a caliphate.

kanadajin3?

You forgot about riots because a muslim gangster was killed by the police, or the dropping scores for education ranking

We will Islamise Japan with our tourists Insha Allah

I saw that.

I think she has mental problem

I saw a couple of hijabs asking an Indian restaurant if it was halal. Bitch, you find a random Indian restaurant in Tokyo and you expect it to be halal? Get the fuck out.

thats the one

Yes, in my opinion, it is poor taste so show such an open display of faith in public. But you're right, Muslims are not bad and I certainly don't think any form of religious head-wear should be illegal. It just makes me think that you put dedication to your faith ahead of loyalty to your adopted nation

Most that I've seen are resident workers.

Why is work in Japan suddenly popular now?

Remember those words when you're an old man and your government is covering statues to not upset your 15% muslim population. Too many countries fell for this trick, and you'll be the next

Unleash the Samurai on the kebab

>Multinational companies come in
>Station their local workers to main branch for experience for a few years
Usually that is the case for my friends.

It's not really as bad as you picture it. Sure, there are some problems in France and Bongistan with their sharia law zones but I think it's a problem in their society. Although we also have some bad sheeps in Switzerland, they are mostly degenerates and won't be able to wreak havoc like in France or the UK.

its more of a cultural thing than a religious one. these people will sport short shorts together with their headscarf

I don't think they're Indonesian, what I know is travelling to Japan suddenly become very popular because of new visa agreement happening just this year which makes traveling there become more easier, people who used to go shopping to Singapore all flock to your country since its actually cheaper and better there
Also just kidding

There are quite a few paki kebab joints there though

Samurai swords are illegal here.

Truly cucked

you are not being fair

So I guess they're all Malaysian or Bruneian

blame this retard and her cringy shill show.
i wish they would stop kissing nip ass myself

>Asian Muslims
Why is this even a thing? Selling out their own race for a kike religion.

This is what needs to be done.

chinks and arabs did this

Damn that's harsh.
I can only imagine if they banned baguettes here

You feel the same about Asian Christians right?

>Yes, in my opinion, it is poor taste so show such an open display of faith in public
Not that Im with hijabs or pushing Islam, but (((they))) believe to be on hellfire if they abandon their headscarf, so most of them probably do it not to show their faith but cause it is obligatory. If you were sure something will lead you to eternal suffering you'd probably be less concerned about random japs' opinion.

Alright use shurikens and throwing stars.

And European Christians.

I know right ?

>Asian Muslims
Been a thing since the age of the Mongols, my yank friend. Where have you been?

Is Islam growing in Japan?

GOOD point

then ban them from your country or something
why should I care about your feelings

There are thousands of Indian places in Tokyo. How many of those are halal? Like 200? 300? If your religion has retarded dietary restrictions you can use google instead of asking every single restaurant you come across like a retard.

>White Christians
Why is this even a thing? Selling out their own race for a kike religion.

This is what needs to be done.

Good! XD

Long time ago, there was a clothe which was called Kazuki in Japan.
It's a old Japanese fashion.
Japanese women wore them when going out.

[ reference picture ]
iz2.or.jp/mushinotare/

You really shouldn't believe westerners on this one

Did you forgot about your ancestors?

>Asian Muslim
For your information Zeng He, Asia's greatest maritime explorer was a Chinese Muslim

>am a and person?
Yes, shamefurr dispray

I would be pleasantly surprised showed attempt to appreciate our culture by wearing that or something like :)

You have to go back

An example of this would be:

I think muhammad is a pretty cool guy, eh fucks lolis and doesn't afraid of anything

Europe obviously, sharia zones and nukes everywhere, beheadings happening on an hourly bases, Johan has become mandatory for women in 7 European countries where shria has taken over, the others are Arab majority where being white gets you trucked. It's true my friends friends uncle in Europe had gotten raped 50 times and they all said it was halal

Fact: Greece is the only european country with sharia law

She looks like a Japanese warrior monk.

>actual immigrants
That would require to learn Japanese and have enough degrees, work experience etc. to get enough points on the citizenship test.
It's really fucking hard to become a Japanese citizen, so it's most likely temporary work visas.

It's because you NEET virgins don't reproduce

It's only natural that your country needs more immigrants to help out the declining economy

Are you bengali?

economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2017/11/jurisprudence-eu

>REPRODUCING MORE THAN YOU TAKESHI

No, what makes you think that?

you don't need to be a citizen to live in a country dumbo, generally it's recommended to live in a country for 10-20 years before you decide that you'll become a citizen

Because you're a dispora subhuman and I'll find out who you are(nothing personna I like to keep tabs on all dispora anons here)

tell me when you find out m8

>confusing that with shadman

I see someone obviously hasn't played unterbaIdontknowhowtospell

Irani
I have a Chinese loli at school, why would any Chinese want to immigrate to this shithole

They aren't

>Am I a biggot?

morals really is a useful tool when you are trying to instill an idea into the society.

Don't tell them, the normies don't deserve to know.

>le 1.44 birth rate
Your people are dying.

also a eunuch

get bombed mehmet

>united states birth rate 1.8
you're not doing any better, and half your country isn't even white

so is american whites, which i assume you are

>Irani
Try again

Arab

Im not mena lad

Southasain

>Am I a bigot?
if you have to ask, answer is probably yes

fuck off nigger lover

>fuck off nigger lover
See rule 3

I wish my people are not being obnoxious there cause they can be pretty noisy.

I'm just used to Flips. Yeah they're are noisy but I kinda got used to seeing noisy flips.

But it makes me want to jump the train when I hear them mix English and Tagalog. Why u do dis?

>newfriends

rule 1 is if you support terrorists you hang

>Is Islam growing in Japan?
youtube.com/watch?v=gtwnj8yaqo8

he's Turkish

>get bombed mehmet

Not trying to defend hijab but at least you should feel grateful that they try to assimilate to your culture unlike nogs.

Extra points for them because they didn't rape any nips.

why are canadian posters always the worst, when their country is the most cucked place on earth?

This.

SE Asian immigrants are best immigrants.
They are most harmless,hard working and no muh dicking on Japanese.unlike white,black and brown nigs.

Rule-of-thumb: anyone who values their mythological beings above other people is shit. This includes most Muslims and a good chunk of Christianity.

Fuck you, White = god.

>I know Muslims are not bad but it feels like they are pushing thier culture or standing out on purpose
Exhibit A: Your brain on maximum political correctness

Important Video

youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M

>people not like me make me nervous
you're just sheltered

Send 'em back home!

Your government could and should ban them.

Slaughtering these pig-shits in the street is but a pipe-dream for now, but a ban on their silly hats is realistic and a good first step.

>it feels like they are pushing thier culture or standing out on purpose
That's exactly what they are doing. They do this everywhere.

It is, by the way, the same thing that Gandhi did, the same thing that Mandela did, the same thing that the separatists in Israel do. The strategy is this: make yourself a target, provoke good people, offend and insult them, but wait for them to take action, and then when they do, pretend that you are just an innocent victim.

Do not give these filthy rats an inch; they will take a mile, and then some. When they stick out, hammer them down. If they speak up about it, hammer them down even harder.

THANKS ABE