I'm a citizen of the UNITED STATES OF EUROPE

>i'm a citizen of the UNITED STATES OF EUROPE

>i'm an integral part of the most influential, progressive and advanced """"union"""" humanity has ever produced

>Greece can do better by their own without billions of gibs from European Union

EU is cool and good. I just wish it would federalize.

yes

>I am a citizen of Greece

>t.

it's ok engrish titser

Oh, it's THIS thread again. Go ahead, call me an "EUbot" (whatever that is), if it's what gets you to the end of the day without killing yourself, I guess.

t. eubot

You guys almost fucked up the entire world economy literally for not paying denbts. Greece would collapse within mere 5~10 years if they exit European Union.

>fucked up the entire world economy literally for not paying denbts
>literally for not paying denbts
>Greece would collapse
>would
that was a good laugh
thanks

Some day i want to go to Grease so i can witness the modern and the ancient ruins

You need to work on your English, because none of that seems to be making any sense.

You need to work, period. Someone has to pay taxes.

Fuck your taxes.

That would be the immigrants not yuros.

kys traitor

this

Typical anti-EU fanatics wishing death for people with differing political opinions. Why are you lot so violent sub-humans?

I'm a European

Maybe it has to do with yuro invasions in the mena

I agree with you there, ISIS is no better than anti-EU fanatics. Something is broken in their brains.

>I'm a citizen of Planet Earth

>DUDE let's turn Europe into a nuclear armed continent sized Yugoslavia lmao, nothing will go wrong because of muh values haha

I agree
just like finnish troops in Afghanistan

Love this image

What a nice '''''arugment'''''.

>argment
*argument

dude e""""u"""" lmao

>LE EPIK STRAWMAN!!!

We're all human user. You NEED to let black people fuck your sister, they are human just like you, but they suffered horrible abuse at their own hands. We must abscond.

>Major banks defaulting didn't trigger a crisis
>Greece did
Nah we're not taking the blame for this one too. Own up to your responsibilities.

Yeh man what could possibly go wrong?

>I must control my sisters sexual relationships because I'm a huge creep that get jealous of people fugging her

lmao

I'd say girlfriend, but I was trying to keep it real, my Mongloid pal.

>strawman
listen you retard the "union" is already falling apart and countries are already turning on eachother, why do you retards think giving more power to Brussels will fix anything? it will only make things worse and probably lead to war

literally me

>listen
Stopped reading.

this