Those men are going to rape your wife, brutally, unless you give us what we want

>Those men are going to rape your wife, brutally, unless you give us what we want

Would Utopia be allowed today?

Probably. Our shows still allow shit like this

Probably yeah. You know I don't think I've actually once discussed this show with anybody. Never met a single person who's actually seen it and I absolutely loved the style of it.

Probably one of my favourite shows of all time Tbh, cancelled too soon

cancelled because of the american show, american show doesn't even get made.

cancelled because it was boring and had low view ratings

ruined at the end of episode one when the autistic mary sue entered the show. it should have just been wilson wilson and his merry band.

>boring
ADHDbabby detected

cancelled after a second season focusing all the unimportant things from season one

they should have zoomed out but instead they zoomed in on the existing characters
very underwhelming

I heard film4 were funding a movie but I'm not sure if that's going ahead anymore

Hey it has the guy from Kill List I'll watch it. Hopefully he smashes someone's skullcap with a hammer in this show

Yes it's Brutal and brilliant

I think the school shooting tid-bit the what, 2nd or 3rd episode in would've prevented the Americans from picking it up. But it looks like they pussed out for other reasons.

raisin boy is the best character. i wish it never got cancelled. if you liked kill list you will love utopia

apparently, channel 4 got loads of complaints about the school shooting scene

Ya, I remember reading they got a bunch of calls. Not like it slowed them down any, though.

It's a morality play you fucking moron.

Cancelled because it was way too close to the truth.

Music > visuals > everything else

Still, nice little show

Nope, it features the some of the best characters and overall writing on television ever. But I don't expect Sup Forums to get that, just like they don't get the second season.

What did they mean by this?

I listen to the soundtrack when i have to do some.work on computer. Excellent work by that composer.
Show was on YouTube so I could watch it in the states.
My brother went full nope when the eye torture happened and didn't even finish the first episode.

I'm still mad that fincher left the US version

CRIMEA IS RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY

He doesn't do that but he does murder multiple children.

Since it's Channel 4, they would probably make the rapists black and have the wife volunteer and orgasm several times.

is there a show that jumped the shark this hard?
Season 1 and the first episode of Season 2 were legitimate 10/10, after that it went straight to 6/10 and milner cried all the time, thus completely diminishing her image as a ruth mastermind villain...