ITT: We predict the review of Justice League

ITT: We predict the review of Justice League

They'll like it now that sensitive joss whedons name is attached and quip levels are through the roof

DCucks will love it. Marvelkeks will hate it.

Movie it self will be a solid 5/7

I cannot believe Whedon is part of the DCEU... what nightmare am I in where Snyder is out and that guy is in charge now

I don't care about the reviews. I just hope Snyder's vision remains intact and Whedcuck doesn't ruin it in post.

>I just hope Snyder's vision remains intact
NIGGA THE MOVIE WAS MEANT TO BE FULL OF QUIPS TO BEGIN WITH

FORGET IT

KINO IS DEAD AND DIED WHEN SUPERMAN DIED

There was a time when they're type of storytelling was similar. Like, I could see Whedon doing Suckerpunch.

Whedon went off the deep-end around 2008, though.

hopefully he takes charge, he has more experience with capeshit than anyone at WB - even tho he's a liberal cuck

predit? or give them ideas?

>The Justice League might boast the same sort of production values as Marvel's Avengers series of films, but without the same wit, star-studded cast, and set up for the film's heroes, the ensemble performance falls much too flat and leaves too much to be desired.

56% RT

You don't know shit. Do you even know what a fucking quip is?

"It was shit" - Rodger Eberts corpse

27%

>It's good but there's some minor nitpicks so it's bad.

>tries to maintain a lighter tone compared to its depressive BvS
>ultimately fails with continuing to use
>over the top

If the person who wrote this is older than 12 years old I really he hopes he kills himself. The writing is atrocious.

>it had all the good things Avengers had but with a more contained humour and better looking action scenes. The dramatic moments worked well too. It's not a Disney movie though, so we hate it 2/5

COME TOGETHER

3 hour long de-saturated orange and teal mess that has a weird identity crisis between Death Wish and The Avengers.

>It's bad but here are some minor nitpicks that make it good

-Sup Forums, 2017

>Justice League is the Donald Trump of movies

Nah, 11/13.

Batman will kill the most people, Aquaman and Cyborg will kill a few but not many, Wonder Woman and the Flash will only be responsible for the death of the main bad guy, who will probably have a blue, no wait, yellow space death ray. Which will serve as the surprise introduction of the Green Lantern.

nah, now they legitimely have an excuse to shit on it without blaming Snyder.