Has Obama just won the election for Hillary with that speech?

Has Obama just won the election for Hillary with that speech?

Rate it/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7RPw8fFfNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where was the niggerized mic drop?

10/40

I don't watch his speeches anymore, it's just fucking infuriating and not good for my heart.

But then Hillary came out and ruined it.

I don't even bother watching, he just repeats the same old nonsense every time. unless he spergs out and goes IF IF IF IF IF then it's not worth 30 seconds of my time.

It was a good speech but largely vacuous. It's basically the black version of make America great again, he's a better speaker than Trump hands down. Now we've got a beaner praising almighty kek for the happenings, this should be good.

-100/40

Its like hes been practicing campaigning for the last 8 years or something. Mmm mmm mmm really made me think.

this

his tone and cadence never change because he doesn't understand what he's saying, just reading from a teleprompter

Full of cliches. No context. 1/10

Spoiler: the speech isn't meant for people who aren't voting for her no matter what

He literally mentioned the owl he admired
I can only rate it Molach Ball/10

Yes just like when he came here and told us to remain in the EU. No one gives a fuck about Obama anymore.

Same. When he's on I switch off

Already know what he would say so no need to waste half an hour of my life. I'd rather watch Kaine do bad Trump impersonations. So that's saying something.

Nope.
Never underestimate Hillary's incompetence.

No, Obongo did not win Hillary the election. He's not fucking running for office. Hillary is. And people fucking hate her.

Watched the last 5 mins. He got fired up as fuck for the final 30 secs. If he did the whole speech that fired up, it would've been more effective.

Small bump for Hillary after tonight. Trump did good job of dragging attention away from her with his Russia comments.

Clinton is a criminal who is where she is for reasons that have nothing to do with qualifications and everything to do with corruption, lies, cronyism, hypocrisy and amorality. And consistent with the progressive mindset, that somehow in a black box way entitles her to promotion.

Not a lot Obama is going to say to change that, and I doubt it's going to cause anyone to forget it either, since we have evidently only seen the beginning in that regard.

Obama was celebrating Obama tonight. That it superficially served Clinton's interests as well is not its enduring characteristic.

this nigger has way too much charisma. How did this happen?

Literally just another Obama speech. All it does is remind Democrats why they voted for him instead of Hillary.

>If you want regulations on Wall Street then Hilary is your candidate

How can he utter this with a straight face?

>If you want money out of politics then Hilary is your candidate
SHE IS LITERALLY MONEY IN POLITICS

>If you want to end corruption....
Literally one of the most corrupt politicians are from collusion to negligence

His speeches are just candy coated "feel good" bullshit. He praises blue collar Americans and working class people, yet fucks people over with Obamacare. He claims that Hillary will be tough on Wall Street and banks, when most banks like (((Goldman))) Sachs, Citi Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, etc have donated to her campaign, and Obama helped bail out the banks as well as GM years ago.

All he did tonight was fellate himself in the speech, and pretty much say "Hillary will do the same things I've done in my presidency"

Maybe...if anyone had bothered to watch the boring ass, low energy DNC.

6/10

(3/5)

Never got his comeuppance from the Police.

It was awful

Kek agrees

This.

Literally every Obama speech ever (race baiting optional). Unless his teleprompter malfunctions.

Praise Kek

Kek has spoken

3/5

Because he's 3/5 of a person.

Hes a god damn chimp and shouldn't be allowed to own land, let alone sit in the Oval Office.

Kek wills it

They keep referencing the Owl God. Over and over. And thinking no one notices.

Pretty sure Trump won the election for Hillary by existing.

Benghazi/10

nogger/10

Boring/10
I voted for him in 2008 and thought his first term was OK, but 2012 was a disaster. Thank God Sup Forums was added in time for election season.

LORD KEK HAS SPOKEN.

nigger/nigger

>calls Hillary honest
>says she understands working-class people

How anyone can say these things with a straight face is beyond me.

Literally just reused half of his 2008 campaign speeches to shill for hill

Say what you want, the guy is a badass. Will go down as one of the greatest presidents this great country has ever had.

This, kek be praised

Stop talking and get to the local news/10

You're confusing Melania's speech.

this desu

nice dubs

So so, to be honest, it should have been last speech of entire convention. He is best speaker there but thay is not saying much

July 27, 2016 11:15pm
"And then there’s Donald Trump," Obama says. "The Donald is not really a plans guy. He’s not really a facts guy, either. He calls himself a business guy, which is true, but I have to say, I know plenty of businessmen and women who’ve achieved remarkable success without leaving a trail of lawsuits, and unpaid workers, and people feeling like they got cheated."

link

It was a pretty good speech and Obama is a good speaker, but it won't move the needle much. It sounded more like a State of the Union speech than anything else and the small amount of the speech devoted to praising Hillary was the least effective part.

The larger theme of the DNC is "everything is fine, America is already great", but that message falls on deaf ears when there are new terrorist attacks daily. Moreover, Hillary's biggest problem is that everyone knows she is a unrepentant criminal cunt and nothing Obama says is going to change that.

Why does FOX get so turned on by stabbing Trump and America in the back? WTF

Hope, struggle, hope, hope, systemic rasism.

It was a good speech but after 8 years we have heard what the smiling nigger has to sell already

Not a good speaker.

>mfw obongo mentioned the owl
Molech/10

drumf btfo/10

Obama should run a third term he'll win in a landslide

This. Once hillary opens her mouth, nothing he says matters.

As if these needles actually meant anything... Especially this early.

Roger Ailes is out and they are going big liberal now.

Media is not to make money but control the masses. Trump has the oligarcy spooked

sorry but what the fuck are you niggers talking about.

what Owl God references?
what Owl God?

i thought obama and the dems were all about unifying america, why make speeches intended for a minority only?

The DNC is literally them just preaching to the choir...

Yeah only thing to remember from speech. Kek has a river and its the owl god. I fear we are in the middle of a war between gods

And Trump is?

Barry is 500x more eloquent than your dear "God Emperor".

>We're going to be so good so powerful so amazing

I like how he can lose his soothing whistle at the end of sentences at will if he needs to rouse people up.

>Rate it/10
>10/40
im vrey confussed

It was an amazing speech. Totally deserving of the rating 10/10. And, if I was a person led by his feels, I'd be voting for Hillary. But thankfully, I'm not.

When I think about the wars we're involved in, the wars we're pushing to enter, and why we're actually involved in them,

When I think about the staggering transfer of taxpayer wealth to Wall St (in the form of bailouts and zero interest rates),

When I think about "free trade" deals like NAFTA and the TPP which gut the middle class and ship our jobs overseas,

When I think about the misery and suffering imported around the world in the name of "democracy," and "freedom,"

When I think about the wholesale purchase of elections by the poeople who benefit from the devastation of our country's future,

When I think about the media that works hand in hand with our leaders to polish all this bullshit to a high-gloss finish and shove it up our ass...

After remembering all these things... I can watch this glib nigger's speech with a sneer of contempt and absolutely laugh at the notion that he or Hillary, in ANY way, represent me or the American People's interests.

5/10, way too many shitty aphorisms. pandering to emotion and ego way too hard

>you guys are already great!
>you're all awesome people!
>hooray for americans!

fucking obongo, can't wait till his slick lying ass is out

Try hard/10

3/5's

IFIFIFIIFIFIFIFIFIFIF OKIE DOKE

>retard leftfags unironically accuse Trump of being a demagogue while bragging about Obama's demagoguery

Why are you so stupid?

Yeah instead he should tell the truth:

Americans are fat, lazy, dumb, disgusting

2.5/10 = 10/40

Owl is fighting back now for the Dems. God vs God.

Its a real foght now.

Pick your side. For me its memes, praise kek!

Bohemian grove

How far do you wanna go down the rabbit hole

>says he loves America
>hands the country to a criminal
0/10

Pretty much. All 3 closers have finished with a KO so far

Using big words doesn't equal to being a good speaker. Obama is good at sounding grandiose but Trump gets to people.

I didn't accuse him of being a demagogue you dumb ass.

On the topic of eloquence, Barry beats Trump.

Nice Reddit retort, btw. I don't expect anything better from Sup Forums

Words of Kek.

seriously what the fuck are you saying

what Owl God??? tell me

9.5/10, He BTFO of Trump.

That's Trump

It's early, but the fallout of this convention definitely means something. The General Election race doesn't have the ebb and the flow of the primaries with a ton of voting days and several debates that all have ripple effects on the polls. There are the 2 conventions and the 3 debates and little else that the public at large will pay attention to. Outside of major gaffes or major happenings, there isn't a whole lot else that tends to move the polls in a major way. Hillary needs a bump that gives her a solid 3-5 lead coming out of this convention or she is fucked as she is a horrendous candidate when behind in the polls.

Little do they know, a new god has awoken
Hail Kek!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed

666/10

Its the sandy hook owl.

Its Kek's rival and obama mentioned him.

I am freaking out

Bohemian Grove, the demonic god Molech
>being this newfag

>UUUUUHHH
>let me be clear...
>hillary, uh....
>DINDU NUFFIN
>if if if if if if if if if if if if
>uh...
>any accusations of corruption
>are uh...
>OKIE DOKE
>*standing ovation from liberals*

It's a signal that Asange doesn't have the goods on her, and possibly no one else does either.
Obama putting his arm around her?
He's not going to throw away his legacy on Hillary.
Now, the only way to kill this beast is to kill her at ballot box.

Eloquent... hmm.

You probably come all over yourself when Jesse Jackson or Tavis Smiley speak. So...

Trump has the vocabulary and cadence of a 6th grader. I'm sorry big words scare you.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7RPw8fFfNg

Obama got elected because he "got to people". Furthermore, if you think Obama uses "big words", you should go back to junior high.

Are you people actually retarded?

Trump doesn't rouse people with eloquence. He uses basic vocabulary and kindergarten grammar to appeal to the uneducated south.

I personally think Obama's overrated as a speaker, but to argue that Trump > Obama, get the fuck out of here you imbecile

Molech has no power here.

Sorry, the facts are there. You can only be swayed by these bullshit appeals if you don't know who these people actually are, or what they've actually done. Obama just held a masterclass in sociopathic lying. And you may have swallowed it. And many of the people of this country may have swallowed it. But I sure as hell didn't.

Sorry that a single paragraph of text = "tryhard" to you. We can grunt at each other if you want.

Lies/10

It was a nice enough speech, and maybe if I wasn't already aware of what a piece of shit Hillary was, it would inspire me a bit. But when I know for a fact that things he's saying are downright false, the silver tongue loses its shine.