As ANAD Marvel will end its first year

>as ANAD Marvel will end its first year...
Something something redux

Other urls found in this thread:

comixology.com/Civil-War-II-Daily-Bugle-Newspaper/digital-comic/383840
youtube.com/watch?v=gNIwlRClHsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heroic Age v2.0?

Nope, that's the one some disappointed anons fear.

I liked NOW! for the most part. I'll give it a shot. Legit?

Yes. Sauce: CMX

Next one will be called All Now All Different

Marvel NOW! Everything back to #1s again when?

Just bite the bullet and start naming them after the year.

After next summer's event
Plenty of time for people to forget ANAD happened just two years before

Didn't we already do Marvel Now?

You've got to be fucking kidding me

That was Marvel Now, then. Clearly it's not Marvel Now, now if it was in the past.

once most of the current ongoings hit #12

I don't blame them.
Yep, can't have books get more than 12 issues plus annual.

I want to die

Time has broken user. You can never die.

Marvel Now-er
Marvel Now-est
Marvel- Omega Now Supreme

If you die, Lee claims your soul. Say no to dying.

That was Marvel Then. This is Marvel Now.

>Yep, can't have books get more than 12 issues plus annual.
IMO that's actually fine if it's upfront (so no hiding cancellations and shit). Just start with Marvel Now 2016, Marvel Now 2017, etc.

Marvel should fucking die. Rebirth may be trash but at least it's happening for a reason other than a fucking cash grab. Nah fuck them, I refuse to go along with this yet again

No sauce? Fake and used.

Holy shit Rebirth broke Marvel's brains

comixology.com/Civil-War-II-Daily-Bugle-Newspaper/digital-comic/383840
And now kill yourself.

Sauce listed.

I bet all their books next year will be #1s. Every single one.

You say that now but when you get PUNISHER TAKES YOUNG INHUMAN AND TRAINS HER IN ARTS OF FRANKING you'll be first to buy it.

he said it was from Comixology already

>The house of ideas
>Can't even come up with a new brand

You're a cuck if you buy any thing from these people

Avengers #1 #1.

I honestly won't. That sounds like shit anyway. Paying $3.99 for an an filled piece of shit? Let them die

Yes perfect. And every month you get a whole new slate of race swaps and legacy changes. Make the whole thing like Musical Chairs

>Oh no DC is doing something interesting that's got people talking. what do we do!
>I dunno. Fuck! just renumber everything and we'll say it's more now than now as now was then but this is now!

>Marvel is now nower than ever
HA! Marvel Now What was seriously just telling what was really going on at Marvel wasn't it? It was not a lampoon they were trying to discretely warn readers.

Was this due to Disney Meddling? After the purchase they produced about a few months of quality content and then it went horribly wrong.

>using Marvel Now
>again
Why not make something new? Like Marvel New or Marvel Next Gen or something.

This is going to be confusing as shit being TWO Marvel Nows.

Rinse and repeat.

>no Marvel Kingdom Hearts or Disney Princesses Meet The Punisher

The Thing Jr when?

>turn 27
>time for leisure (Comics, Cartoons, and Sup Forums) limited to less than an hour due to friends, family, studies, and work
>I will miss out the Golden Age of Sup Forums Shitposting and Hatereading.

You young people got it so good.

This reeks of desperation. This is actually so pathetic that I'm having trouble believing it's real

Kingdom Hearts is Japanese, and Disney Princess comic book rights go to Joe Books.

And all characters that ever went on a date have long lost kid.

And now back to number 1's again, because that's all that fucking sells these days.

How is THIS Marvel NOW! different from the last Marvel NOW!?

It's not. Marvel is completely bankrupt

That Marvel Now was Marvel Then, while this Marvel Now is Marvel Now

youtube.com/watch?v=gNIwlRClHsQ

>All-New All-NOW Marvel Giant-Size Avengers #1
>Prepare for the greatest Avengers story ever told! Writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist Kim Jung Gi go BEYOND Giant-Size to bring you 120 pages of searing white-hot Marvel superheroes action! Split into six chapters, each of which focuses on an iconic Avenger, this is the world's greatest superhero team as you've never seen them before! Pick up the first chapter as Giant-Size Avengers #1.1 at your local comic store NOW!

We don't know

What would you want from them to start liking them again?
This is my wish list:
Kaine and Miguel share a book, basically two independent adventures like in ye old days of comics.
Felipe Smith Ghost Rider series, Reyes is just part of the main cast, the big honcho is still Johnny but every other Ghost Rider stars or makes an appearance in the book.
Literally all of Bendis run on just about everything ever is retconned to have been the dream of a mad SJW type deity the Fantastic Four fix by having lovable Ben Grimm beat square into sanity. Bobby is Straight, Kitty never met Starlord, the O5 never happened, Beast is not a race traitor and it is super cool with Cyke, Professor X was actually killed by Red Skull, Cyke simply knocked him into super unconsciousness.

>Meanwhile, the fan-favorite MS. MARVEL has a more personal stake in the Civil War, as tragedy strikes close to home for the you Avenger. Will Kamala choose her duties as a hero over her responsibilites as a daughter?

So which family member is Carol arresting?

Gotta add #0 there somewhere, senpai.

>Write good books about characters I care about
>limit crossovers. Stop doing them for like a year except for books focused on them.
>develop supporting casts that aren't other superheroes
>have characters that are good people and not just a bunch of villains
>stop with events unless it needs to be something REALLY special

basically be DC

>Rebirth may be trash but at least it's happening for a reason other than a fucking cash grab.
Dude it's literally happening as a cash grab. Every book is being relaunched with half of them moving to double shipping just to allow DC to make some ground on their loss in market share

This. I would be happy if Marvel was top dog because of good stories but it's not. It's relaunches, variants out the ass, events that never fucking stop!

I can't support this anymore

Why the fuck did you ever support it at all?

Because it used to be good. I don't know what to say, user. Seeing that "Now" really just made it all hit home for me. Marvel has lost it's soul

goddamn, now I feel kind of bad for you.

They make fun of it but this is literally how Marvel works these days.
And people fall for it every time.

>Spider-Man converts to Islam

More like Marvel WON!

>Tony Stark is not a Stark
>Thor is not Thor
>Captain America is a Nazi

Great track-record, I'm sure all the die-hard fans will stick with it

>he thinks characterfags will drop their books
What deluded nigga you are, senpai. I love your optimism, honestly.
Anyway, Whor is selling well, Tony has Bendis, we'll see about Cap.

>titles that are ending are getting replaced by new titles
>titles that are selling well will continue
>the only thing that actually changes in a tag line
So, what is the problem again? Has there been a new comic line posted up yet, or are we just making a big deal out of nothing again?

Blade will be re-announced, and Gamora's artist will be finally revealed.

where the fuck is the source, I've been seeing this on Sup Forums a lot

See

The titles that are continuing are getting relaunched
The new titles starring character that didn't have an ongoing are getting soft rebooted

That's in line with the "season" treatment as applies to current Marvel comics.