/got/ general

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
youtube.com/watch?v=SV-IoZG4Zqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOW ENERGY Brienne SHOWNLY murdered GOD EMPEROR STANNIS because DUPLOS ruined BASED GRRM's TREMENDOUS plot. Sad!

I have a challenge for you, /got/. Can you say something nice about Sansa?

Nope

i'm a dEvOtEd sHoW WaTcHeR. aDmItTeDlY, i tHoUgHt iT WaS GoInG To bE StUpId, AnD AfTeR EnOuGh rEcOmMeNdAtIoNs, I WaTcHeD ThE FiRsT EpIsOdE AnD I WaS AdDiCtEd iNsTaNtLy. I KnOw pLeNtY Of fOlKs tHaT WeRe aLwAyS SaYiNg, "yOu hAvE To rEaD ThE BoOkS, tHeY'Re sO MuCh bEtTeR!" YeAh, ~1000 PaGeS A PoP, i'lL GeT RiGhT On iT. fInAlLy i dId, AnD As oF ThIs eVeNiNg i aM ThRoUgH A FeAsT FoR CrOwS.
wOw. WhY In tHe wOrLd dId tHe wRiTeRs oF ThE ShOw tAkE So mAnY AmAzInG StOrYlInEs aNd bUtChEr tHeM LiKe tHiS? i uNdErStAnD NeEdInG To aLtEr sOmE BiTs bEcAuSe tHeRe's nO WaY Of pUtTiNg tHe iNtErNaL MoNoLoGuEs oN ScReEn, BuT JeEz.
TaKe tHe dOrNe sToRy iN ThE BoOkS, iT'S AlMoSt uNiVeRsAlLy hAtEd iN ThE ShOw, BuT In tHe bOoKs, It aCtUaLlY MaKeS SeNsE! tHe mOtIvAtIoNs aReN'T BeCaUsE ObErYn gOt kIlLeD In a tRiAl bY CoMbAt, ObErYn kNeW WhAt hE WaS GeTtInG InTo. ThE AcTiOnS ArE MoTiVaTeD BeCaUsE ThE MoUnTaIn cOnFeSsEd fOr aLl tO HeAr, AnD AlL SiGnS PoInTeD To tYwIn lAnNiStEr. WhY In sEvEn hElLs cOuLd tHeY NoT PuT ThAt oN ScReEn iN PlAcE Of tHe jOkE ThAt tHe sHoW AiReD?!
OnE Of mY FaVoRiTe pArTs oF AfFc wAs sAm, GiLlY, aNd aEmOn's tRiP To oLdToWn. So mUcH MoRe cHaRaCtEr dEvElOpMeNt! YoU SeE ThIs wHoLe oThEr sIdE To oUr bElOvEd aEmOn, AnD SaM HoOkInG Up wItH GiLlY FeElS A LoT MoRe nAtUrAl fOr sOmE ReAsOn. NoT To mEnTiOn iNsTeAd oF JoN HaViNg tO Be tHiS UlTiMaTe gOoD GuY On tHe sHoW, iT PaInTs a pIcTuRe oF HiM HaViNg tO MaKe a hOrRiBlY ToUgH ChOiCe, SePaRaTiNg tWo mOtHeRs fRoM ThEiR BaBiEs, PoSsIbLy sErViNg uP OnE Of tHeM As a sAcRiFiCiAl lAmB, aNd pUtTiNg a 102 yEaR OlD MaN On a sHiP, aLl tO SpArE ThEm fRoM ThE BaTsHiT ReD PrIeStEsS LaDy.

+
ThIs sErIeS Is gReAt bEcAuSe oF ThE GrEy aReAs. ThE GuY WhO ThRoWs a kId oUt oF A WiNdOw fOr cAtChInG HiM FuCkInG HiS SiStEr bEcOmEs a hErO, tHe sCrApPy lItTlE ToMbOy bEcOmEs a cOlD BlOoDeD AsSaSsIn, ThE JuSt, FaIr aNd jOlLy oLd kInG PuTs oUt aN OrDeR To sLaUgHtEr a tEeNaGe gIrL AnD HeR BaBy. I FeEl lIkE ThEy cUt aLl tHiS GrEaT DeVeLoPmEnT OuT Of sAm, GiLlY, aNd aEmOn's jOuRnEy aNd aRc jUsT To pReSeRvE JoN As tHiS UlTiMaTe wHiTe kNiGhT In a sToRy tHaT Is sO CaPtIvAtInG BeCaUsE ThErE ArE No wHiTe kNiGhTs.
I GuEsS I JuSt fEeL LiKe wHeN ThE ShOw iSn't tAkInG ShOrTcUtS, iT'S TaKiNg sO MaNy eXtRa sTePs tO AlTeR A FuCkInG AlReAdY AmAzInG StOrY. dOn't gEt mE WrOnG, i sTiLl lOvE ThE ShOw aNd i wIlL Be wAtChInG UnTiL ThE VeRy lAsT ShOt, BuT I'M GoInG To gO AhEaD AnD JoIn tHe rAnKs oF EvErYoNe eLsE HoPiNg tHaT MaRtIn cRaNkS OuT TwOw bEfOrE He gOeS To a wEdDiNg oR GeTs dIsTuRbEd oN ThE ToIlEt.

Jonerys is canon

Jonerys
Gendrick
R'hllelly
JaqMelly
Piendry
Torienne
WalCat
Catyrion
Robbeon
Joffsay
Breera
Thormelly
Robbgery
JaqAry
Gendrya
Waifjaq
Kindole
Jaimure
Olefish
Stannos
RobbRos
Robbjey
Kindlypair
Tynny
Tyrienne
Jorleesi
MissTy
Tyleesi
Renwun
MissGrey
Branerys
Brodor
Meeosh
Robbcella
LittleCat
NightCat
Nightsei
Nightleesi
Jaimsa
Jaimleesi
Saleesi
Berheart
Berthor
Brojen
Selmolenna
Ricyanna
Ricreen
Melvara
Catlienne
Tybron
Jaibron
Jaimure
Catmance
RooseCat
BriSan

DONT BULLY THE TULLY!

BASED

Maario Naharis

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

sansa is queen in the north

jon is a deserter bastard and should be hanged

Captain Maario Naharis

She owned the prettiest dire wolf, she was a proper lady, she wasn't a jonfag (until s6), she saved Dontos, she unwittingly helped play a part in killing Joffrey, she is pretty, oh wait I know, she is le mind trick queen that is the only acceptable answer.

Because he wanted to correct his Dornish misssssstake. Hisssssss.

>pretty
Lel

She's not quite as retarded as hodor

Hodor's mentally ill.
What's her excuse?

I probably wouldn't turn her away if I woke up with her mouth around my cock.

Tully blood.

For those that still haven't read the leaks, because someone always asks.
I don't have the pastebin that the op used to use with the added Sup Forums spoilers. If you have the archiving skills to find it, be my guest and find and post that link:
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
Grain of salt and all but d&d can suck it.

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

already posted faggot

Mods please ban redditposters

Branelyn

trailer tonight!

>autistic reddit tier splurging about a trailer for three days straight
>It's a picture of the night king with some PowerPoint animation added on top

it was just teaser idiot!

Jonsa is real. Jonerys is shit.

is that emilia?
t.faceblind

emilia, her brother and her dog

I would think the trailer would debut Memorial Day or Sunday. Otherwise it would be in June. When's the last Leftovers episode? Probably debut on the season finale if it's in early to mid June.

>Tee hee hee, cast me, user

Trailer posting is the new Winds of winter posting

Emilia looks pretty there. Her latest Star Wars pics are disappointing. Those bangs are a terrible look for her.

I wish I was her brother.
I wonder if they played lewd games

a crack addict $20 hooker

We get it already you're a friendless loser with no life and no job.

Wildling #5.
Osha stunt double.
Captain's daughter that Theon screws on his way to the iron islands. Speaking of-what if she ends up having had his bastard? Kek.

>you waited over 15 months for season 7
>it turns out mediocre

so why they didn't launch new season in april

why we must wait until july?

>...

No!

The One True Ship

I don't think USD is the currency in Westeros

She'd make Jon or Aegon an excellent high bred broodmare

But I wanted to post this...not fair!

What if...
What will Tywin & Tyrion's reaction be when they find out that they can warg into lions?

that's good, the Citadel would agree with you on that.

I assume Tywin's reaction will be HOLY SHIT I'M NOT DEAD?

This is Emilia, say something nice about her.

she has the most heartwarming smile.

I'm sure she's a very nice lady despite of her lack of talent.

is a man pedo in the books?

She looks like a very nice person.

Before Tyrion shoots him dead I mean.

No, neither in book nor the show.
A man is an assassin, a faceless assassin he is.

She is cute.

Yeah, but he only likes little boys.

#
Yeah but what if Tywin wargs into a lion frequenlty? What Tywin sees the proof that he really is a lion afterall?!

What will his reaction be?

The best in the cast

STOP DISCRIMINATING LATINOS

pls explain?
/got/ loves latinos

I wish she would be killed off GoT so she could have more times for her hobbies&shit, more fun less work.

>You were issued a warning for posting .

nobody respond to it. you know the post im talking about.

why are latinos so smelly

cast him

some angry nigger

DAE takes 5 minutes to load fucking page?

>t. dialup europoor

Stannis

>doesn't know europe has a much higher average speed than burgerstan
t. stupid burger

Her chapters in the book are some of the best thanks in part to her surrounding characters.

then why does it takes you 5 minutes to load a page while it takes us 0.01 second?

checkmate ahmed.

Tfw been in work for 12 hours, came back and still no trailer.

>thanks in part to her surrounding characters.
in entirety*

Is Stannis Baratheon the Azor Ahai?

it's coming...

and so am I

TRAILER IN EIGHT HOURS FIFTY FIVE MINUTES

I'm a different user, DaShawn. No need to chimp out

Dig up her bones but leave the soul alone

Yes!

Dubs the trailer hits Sunday.

Jorah Mormont = Azor Ahai

FUCKING FINALLY!
youtube.com/watch?v=SV-IoZG4Zqo

boring trailer 2bh

It is known.

it is known

Dany is his Nissa nissa. That's why Quaithe asks if he will betray her again. Because he must kill her to end the war.

Jaqen H'ghar = Azor Ahai

Hizdahr zo Loraq's -13th of his name-Khaleesi' father in law.
Dornish lord
Citadel maester

When will they stop copying

It would make Arya his Nissa Nissa or Nissan for short-when she comes of age. :( She survived the waif's stomach stabs and her fully genes made her survive dirty canal water-she can't go this way.

Kys desu imo

woudln't mind if they started copying ASOIAF desu.

Actually it feels more fitting as a twd poster than got. It was just so lame as a teaser yesterday. But if it comes out Sunday that would be better. If dubs, it comes out Sunday if trips it comes out til June.

trailer is out

>start thread with awfull r*ddit meme
This thread belongs in the trash