Sup Forums humor

>ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVnHLobJZHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would black people go to space in the first place?

>dindu

>just send the niggers into space
my god, why didn't i think of that

Once I started leaving my cave and dating I found out that all these daddy-issues stereotypes are absolutely true holy shit.

This one girl (who was already a single mom) almost exclusively dates guys who look just like her dad, has tattoos, lives on welfare while working part time once a week, and told me she always wanted little black babies (but then said black guys all stink and she just can't).

It made me realize all this cuck shit is pointless because it's literally only the most trash tier white women who want to racemix.

i dont get it, are they astronauts or are they taking a group prison photo

I would laugh so hard at the ensuing chaos that follows after that.

Holy shit he must have a lot of older brothers.

But they have sent monkeys to space before.

I am laughing now

It's always the poles.

Created a shitstorm when someone posted that and I pointed out that NASA does drug tests.

Imagine this.
Now imagine it during the haaj

Wrong one

actually they have a strict height limit/ weight limit for you to be able to become an astronaut

sucks to suck lank fagets

I thought Bland was a female. Which one is she?

This is the joke that keeps on giving.

>ylyl
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, newfag.

why the fuck is Sandra Bland in that photo? Nobody shot her...she hung herself.

Wtf happened here?

makes sense to me

>space is dark
>they're dark

youtube.com/watch?v=mVnHLobJZHU

requesting the version with Trumpforce one.

maybe they can use nigonometry to get there

Police and military safety videos have gotten ridiculous.

>germanrefugeescreening.jpg

>I will rape all the infidels I want

Woops wrong one

Russian one is the best desu, Spains also looks good.

also
>America
>purple drank
>skittles
>shit food in general

Classic

lost

>russia, usa = shit tier
Kek

No shit. My brothers used to beat the shit out of me, and I've won every fight I've ever been in outside of my family.

Germany > France > UK > US > Russia > Spain

Holy shit that's pretty hardcore.
>you will never win a fight against 4 people
>you will never disarm the only armed assailant and beat the shit out of her and her buddies with the stick
>you will never counter a bitch by fucking jump kicking a board in half as he swings it
>tfw offense truly is the best defense
I really want to know the context of this though

That US one seems completely devoid of brotein how is a soldier supposed to live on this?

They also generally require advanced degrees or advanced military certification like fighter pilot school.
Believe it or not, they dont allow just anyone to go to AFIT or Colorado Springs or MIT or CalTech

its slavic no context is needed

>only 5 sheets
Fucking normies

:'(

>another innocent silverback
gunned down at 17yrs old

Space prision

Are there these girls?

No skittles other countries low tier

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

There is meat and beans in chili I'm guessing.

Last one for now heading off to bed. Hope y'all enjoyed it.

There was a girl I talked to when I was 16 in HS, she wanted to ask me to Sadie's but I decided to play Call of Duty instead.

Fast foward to college, and she's into my younger brother. Long story short, my brother has a baby with another girl and the girl from HS has to fuck off.

She starts trying to get with me again. She ends up giving me a kiss, full tongue, totally unexpected, while she had the flu. Won't fuck, because her mom tells her if she spends the night at a guy's house, she loses control of the situation. But will give me the flu without any regard.

Fast forward another few years, we talk on and off. She acts like she's into me, and she'll always want some kind of validation. Last couple times, she flirted then asked if I had a weed connect.

I ignored her.

She did it again, this time I told her to stay the fuck out of my life. Seriously, weed isn't that hard to find, and if she cared to ask about my life she'd know my job drug tests.

Crazy how much shit you put up with when a girl is pretty.

Forced.

SHE STARTED USING REEE

We have a fuckton of flavor.

chicken fajita was always popular.

the muffin/cornbread/bland flour thing is enriched with vitamins and stuf.

you get constipated fast.

FUSION!

Yeah there is but not nearly enough for even a normal person let alone a soldier on tour. Look at the portion size even.

They should really replace the candy and cake with something substantial eh.

The atoms know.

O I'm laffin

Please let it happen.

STop or I'll shut down your fucking atoms kiddo

You almost always have supplementary stuff. MREs are just glorified camp food. They got vitamins and stuff to keep you going, and there are a ton of food options, but you dont eat them every day. Theres almost always food rolling in fresh.

The chili mac is shit tier, t b h. Other MREs come with a bunch of different shit.

I don't know hwy I lost at this one

holy shet

Holy shit, it just keeps getting longer

We got a bunch of Brit rations in while in Afghanaland. They were a welcome departure from our own shit food.

Anyone remember the pic related thread, it wasn't hilarious but it was fun