What foreigners think about our regions

That's almost the truth.

Any thoughts?

I don't know. A central Italian woman from Lazio told me that Northern Italians are posh and speak softly, in a very affected way.

Some of the northern cities seem really nice. The south not so much.

A lot of people around here have a fondness for southern Italy because that's where their ancestors are from.

Savoy is cool because I like playing as them in EUIV. Venice is cool beacuse I enjoy studying the history of the Venetian Republic.

rate my knowledge of Italy

>Racists
El piddino, señores.

Is that a motherfucking Doge Easter?
Thanks my man

Yeah. I went to /ita/ when I thought about making it and one of you guys gave me some great advice.

Spent a bit of time there, a little around the rome wankers, then through the communist area and then a bit longer in with the racist austrians, uber catholics before we fucked off to Croatia.
Essentially got told straight up (by Italian friend we stayed with) is to keep out of the south because its just spear chuckers and arabs.

Rome is massively over-rated, full of fuckwits and a smelly mess for the most part. Venice was ok but its insanely expensive

Umbria BTFO

Pleasr take it back

Nobody gives a shit about our parrochial bullshit, stop believing that everyone actually gives a shit about Italy beyond pizza and Ferrari

cant afford it

Most of them don't know about the different regions and think all of Italy is like Rome or Toscana.

I will forever grieve for not being Italian. I only satisfy my needs by playing Italy in games. I wish more games had the ability to play as Italy other than strategy.

You can play as Italy in Battlefield 1

If you are going to wish to be from another country, you could at least choose an actually good one and not one that is barely above third world status

Chad of Europe

foreigner here, here's my unbiased opinion:
Lazio and Rome in particular are God tier
the rest is irrelevant

t. Giggi er scureggia

t. errone

Balkan

Laziali are terroni

they are central masterrace
polenta and terroni are completely outclassed

>fascists
>racists
>catholics
Seems like the heaven.

South of the Pò = terrone

in reality the North is none of those

The South neither, both Sicily and Puglia had a homo communist as their governors

>tfw born med
>but not italian

Can confirm, i like money

wtf am italian now

the memes are more or less correct, but you can find decent people from aosta to trapani

POVERA ITAJA

t. Jean Jacques Gastaldi
Except in Liv*rno

>eastern Turin is terùn
>Pavia is terùn
doubt.jpg

that was implicit, Livorno merda

Los pisANOS señores

Meglio un morto in casa che un pisano che bussa alla porta

Turin may as well be called "Nuova Bari", and Pavia is a terroni student colony

Veneti are also honorary terroni

>implying only other t*scans hate you commies

Why control south tryol if you think they are parasites

just to wave our dicks at austria and as payback for all the shit they did here

buttmad austrians more than make up for that hassle

Brenner pass

When will you guys take over the rest of Slovenia and istria. You already have Trieste.

realistically? Not in our lifetimes, possibly never

Giving Austria some of its own medicine, also Too late for that now, maybe you shouldn't have awarded it to Tito back in WW2

>stingy

fits me perfectly tbqh

because the alpine watershed marks the natural italian borders, also it's funny

my old boss from sorrento says that people from napels are theives.

I worked in an italian resturant for over a year, and outside of the waiting staff I was the only non italian there. good memories.

to trigger the eternal crucco

why does genoa have english flag?

why does english have genoa flag?

Weird all the Italian restaurants here are staffed by Mexicans or Albanians

to secure a strong position on the Alps and avoid what happened in WW1

because we are white and christian

Why does Milan has the Genoa flag?
Why does England has the Milan flag?
Templars, not even memeing

Give me the meme answer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Christians
>England
Well memed my lad
Well memed

People from the rest of Campania hate Neapolitans to death, which is understandable since everyone fucking hates Neapolitans, and they get associated with them

eeeeeeeey we gonna walk ovah dere and likea ya know fuck dose paisanos uppa capische? Give em the ol moola ya get me?
Eeeeeeeee fuhgeddabouit

When russia will not be a superpower anymore

we are whiter than you and that's something

>Maybe it is true that during the crusades we can't speak of official flags but the Republic of Genoa was born in 1099 and all over the Mediterranean Sea a red cross meant Genoa. In 1248 at the battle of Victoria near Parma the Genoese crossbow-men conquered the new imperial city. Milan asked to take the red cross and the allied Genoese allowed them to take the flag. The Genoese and Pisan fleet cleared the western Mediterranean of the Musulman fleet but after 1284, when Pisa was defeated at the battle of Meloria, and remained the only maritime police (Venice had been beaten at Corcula in 1297). When the Saracens saw the red cross they fled and didn't attack. In 1992 for the Genoese Columbus festival in Genoa the Duke of Kent have written some words about the relationship trough Genoa and England in past history: "...The St. George's flag, a red cross on a white field, was adopted by England and the City of London in 1190 for their ships entering the Mediterranean to benefit from the protection of the Genoese fleet. The English Monarch paid an annual tribute to the Doge of Genoa for this privilege.

tl;dr you got it from us

>calling Nice italian
>but calling italian Savoy french
What's going on here? I wouldn't mind trading in all fairness though.

Since 1991

which region of italy has the loosest women?

The average Vincent Esposito from Newark, NJ is a cancer both for you and us.

Northern cities are comfy btw, except for the tons of arabs black and slavs

Excellent. I imagined that you are wildly making hand gestures while typing this

Still can nuke the shit out of everybody

because the anglo were beta cucks and needed the protection of genoese bulls

"The flag of Genoa is the St. George's flag, a red cross on a lime white field, almost identical to the Flag of England. Probably the flag of Genoa was adopted by England and the City of London in 1190 so their ships entering the Mediterranean would benefit from the protection of the powerful Genoese fleet. (Encyclopedia Britannica)."

>giving up the Mont-Blanc
Hell no

t. ruspa

Unironically my ancestors.

that is very interesting

Uh we own the Mont Blanc though? Good thing that too since the world couldn't take Europe's highest mountain seriously if it was named Monte Blanco.

t. euphoric PD """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""intellectual"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Just curious, were your ancestors boen on Malta or did they arrive from a different place at some point in time?

>we own the Mont Blanc though?
Nice meme, nobody recognizes your claim

It's actually the opposite.

English ships in the west med sea during middle ages used Genovese flag because maghrebi pirates were scared of the St. George Cross, while the 3 lions were unknown; plus, Genova was close, England not, so the pirates were scared of a possible genovese attack. Later, the flag was officialized for England after the crusades.

This is all unironical uh, it's history

now pay royalties

Please take us back

T. Piemontèis oc patois

First settlers were from Sicily. Nobody really originated here.

Please take it

Spaghetti and Pizza

What I mean is, how long has your family lived On the island for?

Lol nope
Do you study things on french wikipedia?
Also monte bianco is way more badass than the faggot mont blanc

Rome is shit, North East is very comfy and mitteleuropean

Venetians? They were merchants, now they still are able to make money using their dying city as massive gold pot from tourism

Italian Americans are by far the most widely hated ethnic group in America, and for good reason.

I thought you wuz carthaginians

honestly you can take everything down the Po.
Don't forget S*rdinia

>North East is very comfy and mitteleuropean
Lol even your accent is shit, you guys all sound like moaning bitches.

These are the places where unironically most of the Italkim Jews lives.

Here in Piedmont there were HUGES jeiwsh communities (Turin, Casale, etc) but they were wiped out because of the Holocaus and later because the Aliyas

TAKE IT ALL
NO ONE WILL STOP YOU

I have a high opinion of them after watching the sopranos

same here

this is my thread

>mitteleuropean
lol