/cp/ - Culture Pals

beautiful pals edition Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the cheaters

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/syt7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You look beautiful :)

Second for don't fuck around with my turkish qt or else I'll poo on your street. Will be back soon faggots.

Why did you leave the group

kek

Wake up

Good afternoon lads))

Dad has started dating an Indian
Give me fucking strength

The absolute state of modern women.

/supersuka

Fucking hell.

But maybe she can cook for you user

Has anybody ITT talked to Gustavo? Is he a fine lad?

Hey Gustavo, nice to see you here.
You look beautiful:)

I certainly won't be in the house when she is

That's so racist

y-you too :)

are you a paki or something?

No

t.paki/Lithuanian/pole

Whatever

welp, it's been a good ride.
Straight to the trashbin.

Turkish grill.
Blocked her already.

Yeah it's a shame. She was pretty cute.

show them size chart. That should end any interest in "korean boys" (3.7")
oh, and by the way, I, after seeing it, understand why korean girls are so much into non-korean guys.

>Gustavo
pffff... like you wanted to talk about him...

Nice try Seppo, but with your face only blind sex-doll would be interested in your's size.

hmph

Didn't this chart turn out to be a meme

qt is online and has not read my message on WhatsApp. What does that mean?

They are obsessed with Koreans even if they have tiny babydicks, they are demigods by now.
Nothing can defeat Worst Korea.

Like any other "averages", but it's worth trying.

She is talking with me at the moment.

Wtf??

She said she's talking to a friend.

>I expect you to read my profile before writing to me.

What do you guys thing of profiles like this one?
It's like reading ToS. Does she has high expectations? And what she has to offer anyway apart from pussy? I can never understand why women think they can have such demands on a website with 20,000 better looking QTs.

the worst attention whores on the internet desu, but if she does that is because men still message her.

Does Gustavo really lurks here?
If so, I want to tell him "You are beautiful too :)"

I have no qts left and I must find new ones. Fuck that Turkish qt. Fucking thot.

I blatantly fucking ignore profiles. If you want to make women squirt, do the opposite of what they say.

When a girl is in love, nothing can a higher priority than her man. It means she's not in love with you. Sorry my man. but you still have hope. just make her love you.

>Thotstavo

Somebody tell this bitch she's autistic. I'm permabanned from interpals.

>studied Asian culture
Jesus Christ

>I'm permabanned from interpals.
How and why?

interpals.net/syt7

q u i n t e s s e n t i a l l y b r i t i s h

He probably triggered some dumb thot and reported him, and they suspended his account. Happened to me at least three times.

Just make a brand new account.

Probably ip banned because the mods are white knights that believe every roastie

These are such sluts, I used to live in London, I know from first hand. Not sure how far they'd go because I don't find them attractive at all, but they alwayse teased me showing pic related sign.

Why do they wear the head scarf if they are gonna pierce their whole face and act like sluts anyways?

>don't find them attractive at all
That's cause they're barely human

Has anyone joined whatsapp groups from Interpal?
How it was?

Hypocrisy, here in Poland many people go to church just so neighbors see them. But they'd stab you in the back on the first occasion. This is some sort of muslim virtue signaling.

I know what you mean, especially when it comes to behaviour.

Need a beer... badly

What you need is some female company

There's a whatsapp group?

I have, it was shit because nobody talked about anything interesting and it was a flood of messages and notifications. Private conversations are much better

No. He's talking about whatsapp groups that are made by interpals users... Not by us

I'm going round to a girls house tomorrow for wine but right now, I need a beer

i did. they banned it too

exactly that is what I meant

Are you in any?
I was in a skype group but it was far too scummy
might set one up because me and a freind both have Interpals based relationships

no I am not in any at the moment, I am too socially awkward so I wanted to "learn by examples" I want a group where I can lurks...

why are you socially awkward :(
You're a beautiful flower and I'm sure you gf loves you

what part of italy you from btw? I've wanted an italian tot alk too for a while but most italian qt's are too flighty

>tfw no north italian qt

>tfw no Sardinian/Sicilian QT who's olive business I can buy into

>tfw no campanian girl with tanned skin thanks to the mediterranean sun, olive green eyes and cozy little house by the coast of napoli with vineyard-garden included to make homemade wine and living meters away from some aesthetic roman ruins and mount Vesuvius in the distance.

>tfw it's a spicy meatball

I think I'm autistic

Am I autistic?

fucking koreans stealing all the qts man

I don't know, I don't see anything wrong with this. Her english seems not so good though.

wew, I think I'll pretend to be korean, just to see what the fuck is going on.

make a fake korean profile and post conversations

god damn, why do you fucking betas keep messaging girls like this they should be ignored

>checkout hipenpal
>even more koreaboos than interpals
wew it really is a cancer that is spreading

It was already made by 2 guys

Anyone have link to old thread?

POO IN LOO
jk i love my indian people

>This is some sort of muslim virtue signaling.
yeah muslim girls do that here too while dressing slaggish. I love it desu but I'm sure it makes muslim guys mad

They are a vermin on the internet, I've never seen a koreaboo in real life.
I suppose that they are ashamed of their shit taste so they just keep it private. Just like most weeaboos.

Yeah but it was ages ago.

>they should be ignored
that's what I did. I blocked her also after reading that first line. I fucking hate this kind of arrogant cunts. In poland we say about them, "wyżej sra niż dupę ma" (literally she shits above her asshole, meaning she thinks she's better than others and cool, while she isn't.

you're doing fine, keep it up!

oh my, can they be stopped

>(literally she shits above her asshole
lol In America we say you think your shit doesn't stink

I'm getting ghost but all forms of people

were these lies?

did you use a hot korean guy as your pic? and look for girls learning korean or japanese

Only met one koreaboo in real life but yeah I think the same thing since they see how people view weeaboos as weirdos and outcasts and don't want to be seen the same way.

I was a garbage bag, I changed it to an actual picture of myself because I was told people would talk to you then

so far it seems that was a lie aswell

It's not a lie but Most of them judge you by your looks.

It is just like in real life!

ITT: i hate koreaboos and think korean men are inferior but i'm very insecure compared to them so i create a fake profile

delet this

Basically, I pretty much use Interpals as an ego boost. I also talk to foreign girls to inflate my selfish ego, otherwise I'd just go to a bar or night club and talk to normal well adjusted girls.

I use picture of a guy that looks alike, at least I think he does.
It's not a dating site, and I don't plan to use skype with anybody.

how do get gf

Answer: ged gf

ok but how