Skellieworld

Is having a thing for chubby girls degenerate?

Where do you draw the line between quirky fetishes and degeneracy? It seems like everyone on this board is either cuck/trap lover/furry/pedo/fag or the people who think you should only fuck pure-hearted blonde haired, blue eyed virgin white girls AFTER marriage.

You're a sub human

That girl is not chubby.
She is just more woman than you will ever get.

Well, what are you into sexually? Mister fucking superior?

Who's this boner toner?

B R E H

T H I C C

No, she's fat

I'd marry her just so I could nap on them tiddies

A chubby girl would be a bit fatter than the one in your pic.

My ex had almost the same body, but slightly skinnier.

that's an average size woman but with bigger boobs

Chubs are the best

Chubby girls can survive a nuclear winter. Skinnies can't.

Nothing wrong with being a little bit chubby if you have tits like that. She's wife material tbqh

I have always preferred bigger women myself. Hell my girlfriend now looks like her. We both agreed that we are going to lose weight together. Honestly you just need to find a girl you can love and still have respect for yourself.

>tfw you'll never spend your last night as the nuclear winter sets in cuddling in a cave with a cute chubbster

>those birthing hips

It is what it is. It's much better to marry a thinner girl, then make her thicc by having her bear your children. Best of both worlds.
desu

>Is having a thing for chubby girls degenerate?
no

but a lot of chubbos are sluts, so it's best to stay away from them. hump and dump, nothing more beyond that

>more surface area to keep warm

Sure thing. Don't skip chemistry next semester.

>dem titty stretch marks
dick status: MUH

that girl is hot. anyway my main consideration when considering dating a chubby girl like that is that i'd be 100% cool if she stayed the way she was but the fact that she looks like that means that she already doesn't really care about her weight and it's only a matter of time before she lets herself get fat

mmmm hips

something about a lady with a very dark crevice and asscne turns me off deeply

eww, I can't unsee it now.

It depends on what you mean by chubby. An extra 5 pounds in the right places is procreation inducing. Unfortunately, the second you say chubby or high test, a legion of whale tailers will swarm the thread and post Jabbas.

Love me some thicc, within reason.

B R E H S

B Я E H

No, girl in the pic is fine. Women with a little bit of fat are better at carrying babies to term. Too much fat is bad, but a little fat is okay.

Keep in mind that voluptuous women like the one in OP were considered the standard for sexiness prior to the 20th century.

It's only in post 1950s America that extreme thinness has become the ideal.

probably the one thing I'll agree with feminists about.

I just want a woman who hates all the things I hate except for me

Me too.

Having a thing for chubby girls is one of the least degenerate things you can do. Just make sure not to marry a girl who is already chubby because the wedding ring will add another 20+ pounds.

I honestly think the key to a good relationship isn't mutual likes, but mutual dislikes of things. Me and my girl watched the voting at DNC with Cuckie Sanders stupid smiling face and we both yelled at the TV the whole time.

Help me bros. chubby girls are fetish and I hate it. i can fap to them but after I feel gross, and I'd never date one in person. am i normal or fucked up

>Keep in mind that voluptuous women like the one in OP were considered the standard for sexiness prior to the 20th century.
That's not true. I like thick women, but you have to understand that people like you, me, and Rubens are exceptions. If you look at most art that depicted an idealized version of the female form, it depicted it as relatively thin. Most depictions of Venus show her with abs; most historical paintings and sculptures depicting nude women depicted them as much thinner than the picture OP posted.

That sounds fucking awesome

God damn thats a nice jiggly ass

THIS IS NOW A HIGH TEST THREAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No it's redpilled.

I'm the same way, bro. Find, fuck, and flee. The 3 Fs.

High test is best test. Here's my wife.

I wish her bush was actually a bush and not just a vague smear of sparse hair.

there are now anons fapping to her, also is her name Rebecca?

It's all good man. I was the same, I dated strictly cute skinny girls for my entire life all the while wanking it to chubby girls. My last ex put on like 25 pounds while we dated and god damn it was so sexy. She was worried about it and I told her not to lose the weight cause the sex was 10x better.

Your fucked up for feeling gross after.

>flee

the problem is most chubs I've talked to are emotionally damaged long-term seekers. none of them are interested in a fuck n dump. they want men "who understand them and love them forever" i aint about that

i'm supposed to fuck a THICC grill in a couple hrs. but i am fucking tired so probably not gonna answer her txts

looks like colorado

probably just west of boulder

I don't like your type

>Keep in mind that voluptuous women like the one in OP were considered the standard for sexiness prior to the 20th century.

I have never been convinced this was true.

Consider before that time, most pictures of people were drawn. The only people that could regularly afford portraits, be they serious or sexual, were the wealthy. Wealthy women had little to do other than sit around, eat delicious food and pump out babies.

Hence, most of the sexy pictures from old times feature fat women. It's not because fatties were ever considered more attractive than hard bodies.

When did this become this is redpilled?

I find the line is the point between comfortably padded against shock(the better for breeding and childbirth) and overweight hamplanet.

Shame she gained weight.

it's normal. all guys have fucked a chubby chick or would fuck a chubby chick when given the chance.

Wouldn't that be physics rather than chemistry?

the ripest fruit is the closest to spoil

Do it faggot, fuck her for your high test Sup Forums bros

hes into prepping his bull, like all the leftist cucklords.

People from Nederland are the worst.

My future wife.

Bait Or retarded?

send them to me

>tfw not even chubs like you

Also you can , use her as an Emergency food. Ration, all the fat and proteins in her meat could extend your life for a while ,

Only a couple of Dutch artists depicted chubby women in their art. The vast majority of classical art depicted women as thin

holy shit she's so fucking perfect.

E=mc^2 pham
Chubbs have more energy
Skellies are literally guacbowl merchant tier, low energy!

>hard bodies.
Hard bodies on women haven't even been attractive until the last 10 years. In the 80s and 90s, super thin heroin chic was in but not muscular fit women. Feminism and Jews have popularized the tough, kick ass chick that lifts heavy and is tougher than the boys.

Most guys would like a woman anywhere between petite and slightly underweight up to chubby with a little pudginess in some places. Very few want a bodybuilder, an anorexic, or landwhale.

Just tell them what they want to hear

' ahh babe I'm not like the other guys I think your sexy and cute/amazing' ect ect

Then block number after emptying your load.

dumping what i got

Also ,due of being insecure,you can dominate her much better, I was in a relationship and she would do Anything for me

All my THICC boyz itt, who else loves the look of a soft belly? Shit makes me rock hard.

IDC and no.

Nope, good guess though.

Aren't chubby girls supposed to be easy to get due to low self esteem?

This is a Sup Forums tier thread.
I'm sick of seeing this shit on Sup Forums it's ruining our board.
It even says in the rules you can't make a post about
>Is 'X' degeneracy
Now fuck off you degenerate

this. my gf laying on her back gets my dick diamonds and i cum deep in her Jew pussy. Im uncut and Christian, i feel like im doing gods work every day. shes as white as an irish woman, because shes half irish. feels too good man.

How about a virgin chubby girl?
I have a chance at one, should I go for it?

Saved
That's thicc as fuck m8, I'd want to kuk you

god i want to fuck her bareback and fill her up, i want to just physically overwhelm her and make her full of me

Is she white?

There's so many of them now that they have become the average so it's only the whales that have low self esteem.

Someone put that moocow out of her misery. Disgusting.

You'd be surprised some think so highly of themselves its crazy

I've been rejected by 2-3 near whale standard women on the same night ( don't judge I'm usually drunk af)

Then ended up getting off with a 7/10 slightly chubby qt

Only if you're a virgin too.

hell yeah I just wanna squeeze it. My ex didn't like when I touched the chub on her belly

Who is this immaculate ejaculate?

Its possible for a girl to be thicc without a beer gut and cellulite

Does she have a fat Jew ass?

Butterface Mcflatass

What a fatass

You're disgusting

>cellulite
>no ass
>furby

What's it like to have shit taste?

Yes
I'm not, but everyone thinks I'm a kissless virgin and I go along with it She also 21 and I'm 27