Okay can we call Sup Forums Sup Forums now because every mother fucking thread is either Sup Forums related or Alien...

Okay can we call Sup Forums Sup Forums now because every mother fucking thread is either Sup Forums related or Alien. For the love of Christ mods, stop fingering to yourself while you watch your gf get blacked and do your fucking job!

why are there trees in antarctica

does that picture take place in post-global warming world where humanity is gone and penguin populations are shifting towards northern regions that are recently getting colder thus still have some flora remaining

penguins don't only live in Antarctica though

I'm going to consider that as an "alternative" fact

True. They also live in our hearts.

I don't think they live anywhere that looks like the first picture though, that looks like northern hemisphere to me.

Fuck off Fox News

You should call Sup Forums Sup Forums though, a mod wrote an entire article explaining that Sup Forums's ideology as a community is basically Sup Forums now.

It's the election newfags. Trump ruined the site with all his worshippers.

Source
We need to read this

your mom looks like the northern hemisphere

Actually bane and /got/ general ruined Sup Forums(both of these things were before your time OP)

Sup Forumsposting is fun.

>no sages anymore
>people continue to bump shit off-topic threads
what happened?

Kill yourself.
Right now

People still do it(probably less now though) but the archive can't pick it up anymore since its invisible

I am not a muslim

>job
how much do they do it for again?

>implying
Yeah and last I check, Zack Snyder's daughter was white.
Seriously kill yourself.
No one will miss you

Probably jack shit

the also live in south america and australia

They also live on islands near Africa.