What does Sup Forums think of trannies?

What does Sup Forums think of trannies?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.newindianexpress.com/Michelle.jpg/2015/01/26/article2637223.ece/binary/original/Michelle.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2179712/London-welcomes-First-Lady-fashion-Michelle-Obama-dons-ANOTHER-patriotic-outfit-support-Team-USA.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_7KSifSZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bet the white house smells like black people scrotum now

summarily execution

Does anybody know how to get the smell of KFC out of the walls ?

Nice gainz

Leave her alone

>her

I think she might just have meaty flaps. I mean well above average beef-curtains.

I don't think a puffy vagina can make a bulge like that

They don't belong in the White House

>What does Sup Forums think of trannies?

We think the day of the rope can't come soon enough

Michael Obama is a strong woman, enough with the bullying.

We need to push memes comparing this Trannie with Melania Trump.

"Make the First Lady LADY again!"

Her body has high testosterone, that's a fact. Pic related is almost certainly the hand of a man.

According to science, only 5% of women have a ring finger that is longer than index finger.

So it's actually highly improbable that she is a woman

oops, picture

Looks shopped to me, unless that's the point. If you want to fake it, you should darken the hand more to match the rest of the arm.

Sup Forums are intimidated by anything they couldn't take in a fight, including Michelle "Strongarms' Obama.

I'd swallow her load.

Dude, it's not shopped.

media.newindianexpress.com/Michelle.jpg/2015/01/26/article2637223.ece/binary/original/Michelle.jpg

Michelle is a beautiful, elegant and gracious woman.

With a penis

Source pls

Much more beautiful than any of your whale, slut girlfriends.

She's also a very hard worker; grew up pretty poor and managed to become a successful lawyer (with a degree from an Ivy League school).

She is tall and has muscle; which is hot. Women her age start losing muscle every year due to the aging process. She's going age great.

Y'all are just jealous

How big is it? Is she cut?

t. Obama

Yepp, check out this wiki article about digit ratio.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

>What does Sup Forums think of trannies?

unless you're Thai, you really have no business dressing up like a woman.

Thailand is the only place on earth where the trannies look better than the actual women.

Michael Obongo

That one looks shopped too, her hands just cuts off to a lighter skin color.

it's definitely an andro digit ratio, but some women have it (my own mother does) and not all women with an andro digit ratio are gay, either.

It's also highly improbable you're not a retard.

she's perfect imo

It's not. Just google michelle obama hand

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2179712/London-welcomes-First-Lady-fashion-Michelle-Obama-dons-ANOTHER-patriotic-outfit-support-Team-USA.html

Look at that article and this picture

Weird. My ring finger is slightly longer than my index finger, but I don't have a penis. Either I'm in the five percent, or I'm a tranny and don't know it.

Tids or git the fug out

Highly agree, Bro

This woman is literally in her 50s and looks better than a majority of white ladies in their 30s

Tall and thick. Muscle is hot; not bones or sagging skin.

This, and you're probably a lesbo or would like to be tranny

You've won. You're the 100,000th poster to post the tits or gtfo meme. All you have to do is fill out a form with your email, address, and ssn. And my tits can be yours!

At least she had a better speech than the paste and copy speech of Trump's slut.

I just realized that this person is posting pictures that are supposed to be flattering.

Before I paid attn to the posting ID I just assumed the pics were like some bigot's collection of poor angles.

Really makes you think

Typical South African shill-post

Michelle is the most attractive president we've had since the Kennedy adminstration

go jack off to anime, faggot

>bodybuilder physique and a wig

oh ya sign me up

Would you fuck Michelle Obama or Barbra Bush?

>her
and im legal in america

Jealous faggot :-)

You must have a Small dick

Is she balding?

>muh dik

Could be worse. Could be a nig

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_7KSifSZw

What?!
How does not fiinding masculine nigger trannys attractive indicate the size of ones penis?

What's with white people's obsession with homosexual things and blacks?

If they were that meaty then gravity would take over and it would look longer and thinner, right?

I will never understand this, of all the unlawful bullshit this fucking baboon did as president, why is everyone always so concerned with not wanting to fuck his wife?

Tomato sauce, just like skunks I think.

Because every US president for the last 40 or so years have been corrupt liars and shit stains.

Only Obama is married to a fucking tranny.

Anyone got that close up GIF that shows her cock moving under her dress?

Obummer is forced to either suck her 3" clit or get pummeled every night

trump is married to an illegal immigrant tranny prostitute from bulgaria yet trumptards constantly masturbate about her

2/10 would not fuck.

But that is just plain wrong and you know it.

There is a lot of evidence that Michael Obama is a tranny.

>what are shadows?

American education.

The real question is who tops, Barry or Mike.

My money is on Mike desu.

Go fuck yourself, muh hate speech Marxist faggot. You'll read the jokes and laugh inside secretly.

Then you'll being to wonder...

I masturbate to them all the time

Enough with your faggot existence.

>that image
is he still alive?

Are you fucking...? You can't be serious right now.

>thinks black people with white hands is photoshoop

Um black people always have white palms and feet, because those are the parts that actually do the work.