Is racism learned?

I see this meme on facebook almost every other day: "racism is learned", with the implication of "teach kids not to hate". I disagree. Racism is often a natural reaction towards other races. What do you think?

Pic related is an acquaintance of mine; a friend's younger sister. She came from a good White family, but she got knocked by a nigger. Unsurprisingly, the father has been out of the picture for years and is a single mom. Race mixing. not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kids will bully each other. They dont even know what race is. Let kids be kids.

Sounds like Aiden knows better than to associate with niggers. 6 year old black child, but still has the "muh dick" mentality.

What the fuck? The kid is six yet she thinks that "racism is learned" doesn't this disprove her entire position because a kid that young still has the capability to make judgements between race whilst still being so undeveloped.

yea you go around niggers

and you learn

Of course racism is learned. You can learn it from your dad who hates niggers or you can learn it from niggers fucking with you.

Yes. The way you learn it is by living in a black neighborhood

Fuck niggers. They're the worst

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

We're born racist. Then you go through a period of questioning in your 20s and then you're back to being racist.

>her son is the brown person

Racism is learned in the same way you learn not to touch the stove
Just because you aren't born thinking that way doesn't mean its the wrong way to think

So did the nigger just beat up the other kid for saying he didn't like him?

Of course it is learned. I used to be an intolerable liberal. Then I realised how unbearable and shitty black people are, so I have adjusted my opinion of them.

>using a toilet is learned!
>children don't know to not shit in their pants when they're born!
>stop using toilets everyone!

or being around them
or looking at crime stats
or seeing t hem or the news
or smelling them
or hearing their "music"

Comes from being around other races. Yeah you learn not to trust darkie by the way they act.

Racism is learned when people have to deal with niggers

>noticing racial traits and tendencies is learned
Well no shit.
You learned how to whore yourself out didn't you?

It's totally learned.
>be brought up Christian and taught to love everyone
>see nigs do nothing but steal and kill in America
>see nigs do nothing but steal and kill while in Africa
>see mudslimes do nothing but rape and bomb in Afghanistan and Iraq

Yes, I was taught to be racist. Mostly by the races I hate. I prefer to call it applied statistics, though.

In some ways, sure.
If a kid says "black people are stupid" he's probably learnt it
Nowadays saying someone is different is considered racism though, and kids are honest.

that's right

kids do know what race is. There are studies on this. They know because race is a real thing.

It's a retarded argument either way. "Racism isn't inherent, it's the result of your life experiences!"

Well, sure told us.

Bad experiences stay with you, in that sense racism is learned. The first encounter I ever remember with an aborigine was as a young boy at a local fair, I never knew the kid, never did anything to him but the little boong spat on my feet (I had flip-flops on). You always remember your "firsts" and this coloured my entire understanding of aboriginal people going forward. Since then there have been few examples that incline me to think any differently about them (they are fucking sub-human scum).

So yes, I learned racism, from the fucking blacks who taught me what a bunch of uncivilised cunts they are.

Whether it is learned or not is irrelevant, language is learned, it is not inhate. It should be argued based on whether it's valid. Otherwise you're falling into their Rousseauist trap that Man is good but society corrupts him, whether with patriarchy or capitalism, whichever type if leftist you happen to talk to at the moment.

no it is human nature
it is exaggerated by globalists though

BOth you and the meme are partially incorrect, but incomplete.Tribalism is an inherent part of humanity, but racism is not an inherent version of tribalism. You'd be hard pressed to find Roman or Greek writings dividing or demonizing people based on characteristics we'd recognize as race, for example. Chinese writings don't even make sense in a race perspective; they've referred to themselves as "the black haired people" since ancient times, which is a meaningless distinction when everyone around them is mostly black haired and have been since ancient times, according to skeletal remains.

Tribes can be based on any number of characteristics, and tribalism can be manipulated to scale up to sizes much larger than the hunter-gatherer groups it originated for. Racism is one such manipulation, born of the needs of leaders to justify bothering to go far away and take other peoples stuff instead of stay at home and take other peoples stuff. Because make no mistake, we have always wanted stuff, and wanted to prevent others from taking our stuff, even if there's actually enough stuff for everyone.

TL;DR We are inherently tribal, not inherently racists.

In modern times, when we are part of groups much bigger than tribes,

Well, that was typo ridden at the beginning and end. This is why you expand the comment field, I guess

kids easily recognize 'different' vs 'same', even animals do
bullying is so prevalent with children because they pick out differences with other children, if you have a class of 30 kids and 29 are white the 1 black kid will obviously be bullied, same if the 1 kid had red hair, was short, looked funny or any minor difference

I wasn't remotely racist until I moved to an area full up of blacks

here's the mudshark and her little niglet

The worst thing about this post isn't that the kid was being racist.

It's that she didn't even correct her child in beating another one up. He's already acting the stereotypical halfbreed.

Not to mention that little cunt saying "screw Aidan".

Yeah, it's learned in the sense that I've learned certain races are pieces of shit

Yes. In a manner similar to learning not to touch a fucking hot stove.

The entirety of human existence is built around the retention of experience.

>Retarded person has retarded opinion

Oh the shock

>"racism is learned"

I agree. Not in school, though. After school, when you realize no one really has your back and no one buys into the whole humanity = good thing.

A+ parenting from another fat white girl w/o a father figure. *round of applause

Infants, very young infants, prefer people of their own race. I'm talking two or three days old. The ridiculous idea that everybody is equal is learned, which is why you'll note everybody has to go so far out of their way to (force people to) learn it.

Racism isn't learned, it's integral. It's as American as the impending caliphate.

I agree, but these cucks phrase it like, racism/hate is learned, implying close minded parents teach them explicitly to be racist. I will say that yes, parents influence their children's views, but children form their own too.

Leftists nearly always believe the "blank slate" or nurture side of the argument. They avoid mentioning any kind of heritable or natural origin for things. That's why they shit on stuff like Evolutionary Psychology and Race and Intelligence.

she used to be thinner too

Also, doesn't that mean the nigger kid beat up Aidan?

Fun anecdote, my brother got the shit beat out of him pretty regularly as a young boy because he was basically the only white kid in a nigger school. Eventually my parents moved away (after I was born) and I was spared that indignity. Years and years later of forced tolerance at the hands of the military, my brother has his own son and decides to move back to the old city, after it has been gentrified quite a bit. With less niggers in school, he figures his son will be safe. But no, he still gets beat up by niggers and my brother goes back to Washington not a year after he moved to Denver. And now his gated community is being infested by niggers through Section 8, and he is furious because there goes the neighborhood.

tl;dr niggers gonna nig

kids also learn not to touch a hot stove but that doesn't make the stove no longer hot

In other words, just because something is learned doesn't make it untrue.

Well it's both.

As a small child I wondered why people had different skin and hair than I did. I also noticed the black people had a scent to them.

I was taught to try and not see race and to treat everybody fairly. Though that was generally my inclination anyway since I was a nice kid.

Once I reached adulthood I started to discover just how much data there was out there about race and that the media and academia were always trying to hide it. Black on white crime being covered up has made me more and more hateful over the years.

What these dumb libs fail to realize is that racism is taught by the same people we're racist against.

I don't discriminate against Blacks because someone told me, I discriminate against them because the majority of them that I've met have been hoodlums.

Racism is deeply rooted in everybody since the dawn of man. Humans are also extraordinary keen at recognizing patterns.

If you were literally born yesterday as a 21 year old white male and walked down a predominantly black neighborhood you would not like black people.

Racism is a natural response to stimuli.

We hate spiders, snakes, niggers, etc.

this

>He's already acting the stereotypical halfbreed.
Exactly! Black kid be all like "dat white boy weak. I can beat him up!". And what's more hateful, not wanting to touch certain people or beating another kid up?

Tell your story.please

When that kid grows up and gets arrested for minding his own business (assaulting someone) and goes to prison he'll find out how "weak" whites are.

Racism is learned

It is learned through experience with inferior races

don't put spiders and snakes in the same category as niggers, most of them are chill as fuck

When will we stop white women? Holy they are destroying white culture. At least Muslims know how to control their women.

This is how I learned.