Sup Forums, I'm losing faith in Trump...

Sup Forums, I'm losing faith in Trump. The whole Putin thing and all these other little things are turning me off from him. Convince me to stay with or leave Trump pls.

Make your own decision you faggot. You're an Adult, get informed and see who you support the most

trump is commie faggot because of his slav waifu confirmed

Hillary is our best bet, but like user above said: get informed and see who you support the most

Absolutely disgusting.

We don't even have to mention that this is a shill thread right?
It's obvious to everyone right?

What Putin thing? You mean Manafort, a guy that has advised Republican campaigns since the 1970s?

What are you? A
Mexican Intellectual?

You're a fucking leaf....

Do you like people disappearing and randomly dying of natural causes?

Do you like saying racist shit and building a wall?

If yes to the first, go hang out with the Hillary crowd on Sup Forums. If yes to the second, welcome to Sup Forums.

He's gonna Make Israel Great Again!!!!!! :)

And you're a traitor.

I kind of lost steam after the third day of the RNC. You could definitely see the production value was less and 70% of the guests were literally who's

not more than putin's dicksucker trump

Not by choice. You choose to be an utter fag

You're totally right. I am now a #Cruzmissile

It's becoming obvious to me that he's kind of an idiot but he's 100x better than the alternative (on either side)

Youre a jew enabler

You shouldn't have had faith in him in the first place. He's literally a Clinton plant whose only purpose is to sabotage the Republican Party. We could have had a true constitutional conservative like Ted Cruz, but you Trumpfags ruined everything.

really makes you think, looks like I'm a #ShillForHill now

Shillary plz go

Hillary is more of an enemy to this nation than Putin ever could be. Traitor.

Hillary Clinton could be president.
That's all the convincing you need. Don't stay home in November.
>pic very related

He's a faggot who has no idea what he's talking about. He just spouts shit and you all eat it up and is a massive hypocrite.

Depends on whether you want the government making your decisions for you, or you making your decisions for you. You don't have to accept Trump's policies, but any sane person would accept the idea of individualism. Unless you're a cuck. Which basically all leftists are. Are you a cuck, OP? You want Big Brother to tell you how you can live? Then by all means, don't vote for Trump.

Keep faith. Trump is the peoples' last stand against the government. He's not perfect, but no candidate, past or present, ever was/is. Don't buy in to media bias.

What Putin thing? There is literally 0 evidence that it was Russia that leaked the DNC emails. It's just media damage control.

He had no goofy hat though!

with trump republicans lose any credibility and face but have chance to win
with anyone else they have no chance at all but at least they can remain in control of other parts of power

OP IS A FAGGOT

BERNIE FUCKS WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HILLARY ITS OVER FOR THE DNC

>1 post

ur right hillary is better

Vote for Johnson.

Checked

He literally begged for putin to dirty sanchez him.
Have some decency dahnald!

They're upset because Trump said if Putin has Hillary's incriminating e-mails he should release them. Essentially, they want the truth to be suppressed because they are nervous it will hurt Hillary's election chances, and they're using fake outrage and Russian fearmongering to justify it.

They're the lowest form of treasonous filth.

Here's your (You), Leaf.

The shills are out in full force tonight. You can tell.

They're terrified. Trump is leading in the polls, the DNC is falling apart, Hillary's lies are leaking.

They don't know what to do.

#1) They have no reason to believe that Putin had anything to do with the DNC leaks or that Russia actually hacked Hillary's server

#2) Trump was being sarcastic and showing how ridiculous the media was for assuming all those things in point #1

#3) Even if everything the media says about this is true (it isn't). What is wrong with Putin?

Shill detected.

Why the fuck do they try? You know it's a troll post trying to rile up Sup Forums - or its some liberal hack who thinks they're going to make us think.

The hack was done with techniques and code used exclusively by Russian Government hackers.

So unless someone hacked Russia to steal their programs in order to frame them, it was Russia.

>BUT HOW DO DEY NO?!?

Go back to school and major in STEM this time.

nigger

>loves russia and israel

i'm going to really have to suck it up this election when i vote for trump

you don't own this board trump nigger

What at all is wrong with Russia?

>still thinking this will work
Bump the shill so more people can enjoy the desperation. Feels good man.

>browsing Sup Forums
>not understanding historical context

I smell delegates...somewhere....
in this thread...

You should have never had any to begin with. He got this far by telling you how shitty you are right to your face. Are you shitty? I don't think you're shitty.

Did I say that?

>Canadians actually have intellectuals because they are asian
This.

Every week

I think he's pretty shitty.

Complacency is why the Dems are losing right now, 1 post by this ID.

Thins are shitty, and people aren't happy.

i don't agree with their incursions into the ukraine or their alliance with assad

>Im a stupid beta fag incapable of forming my own opinions.

Please dont vote then fucktard

If you believe liberal retard nonsense, you were never on the Trump Train to begin with. Leave this place and never return!

you mean the same ted cruz that asked the democratic national committee for campaign money? that ted cruz?

This thread is for the supporters of constitutionally eligible candidates only.

Wtf I'm #MentallyHill Now.

>you mean the same ted cruz that asked the democratic national committee for campaign money? that ted cruz?

Donald Trump, the guy who was a Democrat till 2009 and endorse Obama/Hillary in 200*/ That Trump?

found the nigger

A direct deposit has been added to your account.

WTF. I hate trump now. I am become a #cruzmissle.

WTF I'm #ArtillaryforHillary now

Fuck off , you sound like libtard,

>1 post by this ID

wtf i hate trump now

wtf im #mentallyhill now

Why? You want to be at war with Russia? Putin is bro-tier.

I'm #NetflixAndHill now

>the whole putin thing
fuck off shill

I'm #OverTheHll now.

>1 post by this ID

>Convince me to stay with or leave Trump pls.

Not until you come back and prove you're a real person with a genuine concern OP. Sage, fellas. Just sage.

I'd like to tell you a story OP.

I've been a Republican my whole life. Liked some candidates better than others, but for the most part I've always been right leaning.

When I heard Donald Trump was running for President, I laughed. I figured he'd give us a good show, some dank memes, and some decent jokes for late night TV.

Sure enough, every day on the news, there was a Trump story. A, "Trump said this" piece, or a, "haha, Trump actually believes THIS?!" report. And I thought "yep, its been fun, Donald, but its time to let the real candidates run now.

Then something happened.

He kept going.

I started to see the growing crowds. How he excited everyone. How his completely non-political approach to politics let him weather attacks from within his own party, and from outside. I saw how he pressed on, and turned everything that was fired at him into ammo for himself.

I saw him destroy the most dogged opponents.

That's why I'm supporting Trump OP. Because he's not a dynasty. He's not a politician. He was the longshot guy who refused to lay down when everyone told him, "give up."

Wow, you sound like a real faggot.

No matter how you feel at this point, he truly is the last hope to defeat globalism. Globalism is putting corporate interests ahead of people. It needs to stop period.

>no outrage over Shillary exposing state secrets and deleting 33,000 emails
>outrage over Trump saying we should see what she deleted

really made me thunk