Hey people living in Brazil, Mexico, or another Third World country: Is it really that bad?

Hey people living in Brazil, Mexico, or another Third World country: Is it really that bad?

The reason I ask is because the US is about to get a whole lot shittier (Latino birth rates)

So again, how bad is it really? Are you fearful when going about your day-to-day life due to high crime rates?

oops sorry for the shit quality of the image

Idk how things are in Mexico but Brazil is a pretty big country. Some places are great to live in, others are awful.

>Are you fearful when going about your day-to-day life due to high crime rates?

no

but bad shit does happen. its normally as bad as on any of your most fucked big cities

Why in the world is is Turkey first world in the image?

I live in a big city and it's a shit in almost every possible aspect.

>Is it really that bad?
Not really.

>So again, how bad is it really? Are you fearful when going about your day-to-day life due to high crime rates?
If you didnt study at all, yes its bad.
And kinda, but you get used to it.
Everyday atleast 2 people die in my city everyday.
>tfw 50 most dangerous city in the world

Explain. Is it the blacks?

Not as bad as one would think.
Obviously not as good, but such is life.

NATO.

>Greenland
Lolwut?

life has been really safe for me , but hey I only move from A to B to C, crime is mostly wallet/phone stealing and affects careless people

Whites, blacks, brown, indians, everything is fucked. Whites tend to rob more, blacks tend to be more violent, but in the end it's the culture that sucks.
Imagine you living in a city where everything is hard, barely functional and you get like alot of problems per day to resolve.

It's exactly the same shit as USA.

Not bad here. But could be a lot better without leftist scum. Hail Pinochet.

I live in the South of Brazil and it couldn't be better, incompetent governors aside. Cheap food, no violence issues if you live in smaller towns and if you go to Parana it's mostly japanese and germans everywhere.

Except it gets flushed down the toilet

the only problem of Mexico and the main reason I ran to America is that when you see people down there straight in the eyes you can actually see their a huge void inside their skulls.

most of this creatures barely have the mental capacity to eat, shit and work like mules, if you have even the slightest hint of ingenuity in your brain you can live like a European conqueror king thing is, if they figure you have money they'll gut you like a fish for a days worth of cash, again no brains to understand the concept of ingenuity and how valuable it is for the whole community and it doesn't help that many of them are hoped on meth either

bottom line is if you wanna live in a Latin American country you'll either live like a politician with guards and safety measures or like a broke as bitch working monotonous labor and breaking your ass for a pack of tortillas

Beat me to it

Hey dumbass, that map is from the Cold War Era, depicting the 1st world as NATO, and the 2nd world as commies. The third world was just neutral countries.

Go to Argentina, you'll fit right in.

>he doesn't know what 1st/3rd world really means

u

Eat shit

low energy

rekt

Sorry for mis-using your thread...

Link to somewhere else:

i live in a small city and i am happy, i have mi car, bike and a big comfy house.

No problems here, just like a Narco ;,)

>United states
>First world

Even the most dangerous city in Mexico is safer than Detroit

It is such a shithole

Nothing works. You pay lots of taxes to get free shit, and then it turns out the free shit is just shit. Infrastructure is embarassing, the economy has not been healthy in decades and future prospects are even worse.

Every election we dream that everything's gonna change but everyone still falls for lefty smear tactics and votes for the communists again.

Worst part of it is that my girlfriend never wants to leave this garbage country because she doesn't want to be far from her family.

Safest black country on earth we have some very dangerous areas that cause all the crime in the country(that they just wont purge) but no one goes there. The islands that arent New Providence tend to have very low crime rates compared this shithole i live in so visit them if you like peace. There are thieves that walked around the tourist trap town looking to rob white people and only white people they dont bother to rob american black tourist for some reason, I would recommend you dont bring any technology either as the bellmen and maids will steal it when you leave your hotel room, also dont bring no cameras on the beach because thats gonna get stolen too, white women being raped here is rare(so dont worry about your wife) but lots of rape goes in this country. It is recommended you dont leave Nassau as the inner area of our country is crawling with criminal lunatics that will rob you without hesitation and kill you. Some of you white people like to take a stroll in the inner area but we warn you to go back to Nassau anyway its your funeral.

As long as you dont live in the bad parts this country is pretty peaceful.

White retiree in Mexico, it's excellent if you're old.

but detroit only accounts for 0.0022% of the US population

Yea, this whole thing is getting tiresome. I'm teaching spanish to my wife. We are thinking in Uruguay or Portugal, dunno.

As sad as it sounds, your experience doesn't speak for the rest of us who fall around the middle of your extremopendulum spectrum.

What I'm saying is, it's not our fault nor Mexico's that your life path didn't go your way.

I'm pretty happy in my small northern capital desu familien.

I've heard Uruguay can be very liberal

That is if you care about those sort of things

>Third World

Cold War is over

no fuckin way turkey is a first world country

Not really. I'd rather avoid the metropolitan area near Montevideu. Settle for a simpler life.

There aee good places and bad places, most of then are just pretty bad but you will get used to.cheap food, violence, fear of beign robbed, corruption everywhere, if you're rich then this is paradise

kek is that Chihuahua?

It is bad, but not really unavoidable. The majority of crime in Latin America is centered in slums, and in the countries with the highest murder rates it is usually the result of gangs fighting each other for territory in said slums. The slums in Latin America are probably the largest in the world and have a historical and demographic background that couldn't feasibly be repeated in the US, since they were formed largely by illegal settlements of rural workers in areas that were never planned for human habitation. Moreover, they were formed at a point in time in which the birth rate in Latin American countries was like 4-5 children per woman, while the Latinos in the USA average like 2.5 at this point, I believe, due to abortion (illegal in all LatAm).

Of course, there is a point in which the crime from the slums starts bleeding out into the rest of the cities. Particularly when the gangs start becoming criminal organizations, but this should be easy to stop for the United States, partly because:
Jail overpopulation is not an issue in the United States. Prisoners are more or less orderly separated from each other. In the most (dangerous countries in Latin America (Venezuela, El Salvador, Guatemala, etc) jails can have up to 5 times the number of people they were designed for, and are often run by Crime Lords from the inside, so they serve as a recruitment center for new members into criminal rings. This is partly because those countries are poor, and partly because their population is retarded and thinks that using more resources to contain prisoners is going soft on crime.
The second is that guns are banned in most of Latin America, so criminals are the only ones to have them, and that makes kidnappings really easy, safe and profitable for even the smallest criminal organizations

There are cultural and biological factors that you probably couldn't separate from those immigrants, but there is a foundation in the US that prevents all risks of becoming like Lat Am.

>but in the end it's the culture that sucks.

This.

There are a lot of things that first worlders take for granted that we simply don't have the luxury to enjoy. For example, let's say I want to buy some electronic equipment. Either I go for the big stores and pay 4x the international market price or go to resellers and hope to god they aren't selling me shit they made in their backyards while sticking the Apple logo on top.

If I open a business I have to pretty much shout with my employees to have them arrive on time or else they will just make shitty excuses and play like it was nothing and I should just go with it.

People with knowledge are treated with jealously and not respect. Teachers are unpaid sad fucks that get no respect from their students and earn terrible salaries.

You must suspect every single person of wrongdoing. People are extremely hypocritical like accusing many of our terrible politicians for being corrupt while taking money from others in every opportunity they can and blatantly putting others in danger by drinking and driving, etc.

But that's what boils it down to. There is no respect for the fellow countrymen.

>Hit a parked car? No one saw? Haha, fuck that guy, just keep going.
>What is this? A wallet? No one looking? Well, finders, keepers!
>Oh shit, parking my car here inconvenienced you? Well aren't you an entitled fuck, I'll kill you and your family if you dare call the cops, you piece of shit.

Thank fuck I'm immigrating soon.

The same. I know it's not the best pic but at least shows some sort of development going on.

Why isn't Russia or China First World but USA is? Hong Kong and Moscow seem pretty first world to me

Not really, the only problem that we have here is a bunch of haitians in the borders trying to migrate.

No it fucking isn't.

looks almost the same than where i´m from,
how come you have Wendy´s though

makes a country "second-world"

I don't leave my room so I don't mind.

>canada
>first world

It makes me sad that people aren't allowed to defend themselves with guns.

When owning guns is a crime, only criminals will own guns.

Thank you for making an important point.

It already was a well known brand when investors bought franchises, so business remained steady since opening a good 15 years ago. I guess other cities' investors don't wan't to take the risk.

Indfag here, recently went back to india for a long visit. If you make decent amount of money ($1500-2000) a month in india then you can live very well. My cousin hired two full time nanny for their kids for rs12k which is about $200 a month, their 3bd apartment in a good place in the city for rs20k = $310.

$1 was about a bit above Rs.65 when I was there. So you can live decently off rs40k a month in india. If you want to budget then 20-30k.

Last time I visited Morelia it was looking pretty ok. The only legit shit part of Mexico is the southern states that are not tourist magnets.
Mexico definitely has all the potential to be a good country, but it needs a huge cultural and political upheaval first.

Why is Greenland third world?

I lived in Brazil for 4 years; now things are kinda tense, but where I lived was actually pretty nice

My parents come from third world countries. I still have cousins that live in thatched roof houses with no running water or electricity. I thank Kek my parents took the initiative to come to this great country so I didn't have to grow up like an animal.

Depends entirely on how much money you have/where you live. I never been mugged or robbed in my entire life.

Middle class areas are nice and comfy. Most everywhere else is an irredeemable shithole though. Touristy areas are fine too, even if they're sometimes run by narcos.