They're doing this on purpose now right?

they're doing this on purpose now right?

how many ironic film "reviews" in a row can they possible do which just so happen to involve him

Literally what the fuck are you talking about? How are their reviews "ironic?"

Dude, they are straight reviews.

Just because you lurk here, doesn't mean you're with it.

they did a fucking episode about some shitty film the guy from Talking Heads directed and now doing Firewalk

>they must only be PRETENDING to like these movies if I haven't personally heard of.
Kill yourself, idiot. Both those films are genuinely good.

You don't understand the meaning of the world ironic, apparently.

he literally made Jay watch that fucking talkingheads film for the first time just for the episode and literally admits in it that "huehue if you hang around me long enough eventually ill make you watch it with me"

Indeed not.

Mike is an alcoholic mess that hates anything that isn't like The Force Awakens or Jurassic World and also can barely work as it is.

So Jay has to turn to somebody else he knows with similar movie taste to do these episodes.

That's how you wind up with the Wizard.

>he literally made Jay watch that fucking talkingheads film for the first time just for the episode
Wrong. Jay said he hadn't heard of the film until Josh introduced him to it, but that was years before they shot this episode.

What does anything you're saying have to do with the review being "ironic?" Because it isn't.

they've clearly stated the point of re:view is to either talk about older movies they like, or look back on older movies that are now topical/relevant (typically due to a remake or sequel)

true stories is the former, twin peaks falls into both categories

Josh is the man

OP once again proving himself to be a big 'ol dicklicker

>RLM reviews the latest capeshit
>"waaaaahhhh why do they ONLY talk about capeshit???"

>RLM reviews an older more obscure movie
>"waaaaahhh I've never heard of this movie!!!"

Make up your mind, retard.

the fuckign talking heads film falls in neither of those categories

It's an older movie that they like.

>unironically liking josh

the fucking talkingheads film wasnt "obscure cult hit" it was just some fucking autsitic film josh watches

also they spent 5 years since HITB came out and reviewed NONE of PSH's films while he was still alive during that time

and he had atleast 5 films come out during that period of time

no, faggot likes it and forced them to do a fucking eposode on it, to be ironic

>hey why dont we do a show on this shitty film

>but we already have a (actually 2) series for that josh

>the fucking talkingheads film wasnt "obscure cult hit"
Literally nobody has said anything about "obscure cult hits" you fucking idiot.

>older movies they like

>also they spent 5 years since HITB came out and reviewed NONE of PSH's films while he was still alive during that time
Do you mean Philip Seymour Hoffman? Literally what does this have to do with anything?

>to be ironic
How is genuinely discussing a film that you enjoy being ironic?

You can't just use words you don't understand and hope it looks like you're making a point.

Also, Jay likes the movie too. Josh isn't forcing anyone at RLM to do anything. You've built up some bizarre headcanon around people you don't know and words you don't understand the meaning off. Might be time to take a break from Sup Forums and seek some mental health.

Manhood is when you finally 'get' Josh and understand he is best.

jay pretended to care about it for the fucking film

its just autism sweater fat and his fucking bullshit movie he watches

i knew faggots who did that, they'd watch a bad movie over and over

like those dumbasses who hold Troll 2 showings and had a documentry made about them

>jay pretended to care about it for the fucking film
How do you know that?

>its just autism sweater fat and his fucking bullshit movie he watches
What point are you trying to make? Literally every re:View is them talking about a movie they watch.

>i knew faggots who did that, they'd watch a bad movie over and over
True Stories isn't a bad movie. Have you even seen it? Literally do you have any clue what you're talking about?

>like those dumbasses who hold Troll 2 showings and had a documentry made about them
What does this have to do with True Stories?
You're talking about so-bad-they're-good movies. RLM literally has an entire series about those. It's one of their most popular and well-liked shows.

I think you may genuinely have autism, user. You sound incredibly butthurt that some people on the internet talked about a movie you haven't heard of.

beardfat is your typical squishy highly opinionated - but uninteresting highly sensitive numale SJW faggot with 0 personality

gotta admit, their video made True Stories look pretty awesome

I'm probably going to watch it someday.

This isn't Sup Forums related. As was shown by removal of prior threads about YouTube.

>he literally made Jay watch that fucking talkingheads film for the first time just for the episode

Here's what Jay says at the beginning of the episode:
>I hadn't heard about this movie until you brought it to my attention however many years ago.
Jay saw the movie years ago. He also likes it.

youtube now streams tv

As was shown by removal of prior threads about YouTube.

I kind of hope Beardfat dies in a car accident.

So report and move on fatbody.

You just fucking know that 'the wizard' is a bullshit nickname he came up with for himself he gets other people to call him, they've fucking said it like once.

then they would spend an entire episode ironically acting like he had any fucking real presence on the show

he literally disapeared for over a year after they tried to cold-intro him a few times just being in a few shows on the couch

Nah, he's obnoxious and looks disgusting.

>autism the htread
Jesus christ kill yourself OP

>the f'in wizard

You cannot comprehend how profoundly I loathe that bullshit nickname he gives himself

>1 person retweets him

how pathetic is it that he retweets his own shit

>You just fucking know
No you don't.

>they've fucking said it like once
No they haven't.

I can't even imagine getting this upset about some guy I don't know having a nickname.

t. LE WIZARRRD

>he literally disapeared for over a year
No he didn't. The amount of butthurt you're no-capitalizing-ass has been showing in this thread is legitimately hilarious.

>then they would spend an entire episode ironically acting like he had any fucking real presence on the show
>ironically
There you go using that word again. You just love that word. Too bad you don't seem to understand what it means.

Yes, I believe they have been putting Josh in their videos on purpose, as opposed to him just accidentally wandering onto the set.

>I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY ABOUT SOME GUY I DON'T KNOW HAVING A NICKNAME

NO, there is no accident

they just switch between hot and cold entrances, hes there for a fucking reason

are we all acting like they LITERALLY didnt fucking IRONCIALLY make a april fools video last year where aids moby and beardfat did an entire HITB episode but it fades out as a joke

are we acting like this didnt happen because they KNEW of the backlash for both those faggots

Fuck off you stupid fat faggot

Why is Josh even a thing?

i want this guy physically removed

>NO, there is no accident
Do you not understand sarcasm? That's literally what the guy you're replying to is saying.

>they just switch between hot and cold entrances, hes there for a fucking reason
You sound like a legit crazy person. Of course he's there for a reason. He's there to talk about movies, just like all of them.

>are we all acting like they LITERALLY didnt fucking IRONCIALLY make a april fools video last year where aids moby and beardfat did an entire HITB episode but it fades out as a joke
Well, nobody was even talking about that, but since you mention it. Yes we are acting like they didn't do that last year because they didn't. That video is something like three years old at this point.

>are we acting like this didnt happen because they KNEW of the backlash for both those faggots
They are literally laughing at butthurt faggots like you.

How is a thread about amateur YouTubers with an autistic semi-following Sup Forums related? Reported and saged

>they just switch between hot and cold entrances
What does this mean? I'm serious. I have no clue what you think you're saying here.

>hes there for a fucking reason
No shit. They all are.

Can OP please use proper capitalization in all his autistic, nonsensical replies? The lack of it triggers my OCD.

a cold open is when something happens without any introduction or build up

everytime fat fuck is in a video it either slowly introduces him by just having him on the couch during a BOTW

or they straight up put him in a wheel turn segment

no one likes you beardfat. not even the RLM crew

Keep crying

So they introduce him into the episodes the same way they introduce everyone else. Brilliant observation, retard.

>sometimes josh is in episodes and other times he is not
This is literally what you sound like. What point are you even trying to make?

no, jay mike and rich are beloved, shit even the 2 canadian guys, the guys from the osteoperosis video, an instant classic in RLM mythos, were great

especially the flagjacket guy

aidsmoby is pretty alright too, but beardfat brings nothing

and finding out his twitter made it even more obvious, i can only imagine having to spend a few hours with him as he starts to bring up current events and spends the entire time spewing his bullshit alt-left views

he probably goes home to watch Colbert and wear his shitty sweaters while sipping some fucking indie logger with is other liberal faggot friends, theres probably atrleast 1 transgender girl with black frames and a "black" guy who grew up and spent his entire time in an Ivy league family

Mike has that middle aged alcoholic manly fat body to him.

Rich has that pleasingly plump funny/nice/likable fat body.

beardfat just fucking oozes

What does this long ass response have to do with the post you're replying to? You are completely autistic.

He described you to the T, beardfat

>it's different when Josh is introduced at the beginning of videos than it is when everyone else is introduced at the beginning of episodes because I don't like his twitter and stuff.
lol you are so fucking stupid. It's actually kind of hilarious how oblivious to you are to your own autism.

>beardfat just fucking oozes
Yet he and Jay are the only one with taste to speak of. Sometimes, when Mike brings up Star Trek for no reason, I think that Jay should force Mike to watch Lynch films and beat the Star Trek out of him.

Yeah, it's amazing as he manages to stand out as fat compared to Mike and Rich, even though they are both fatter than him

samefag

It kills me that there's a Beardfat defense force

it's probably just beardfat himself doing it since he's a fat pussy numale with an extremely fragile ego

Well no one is forcing you to watch, is a part of the show and a good friend.

>him
His name is Josh and he is very insightful and knows how to analyze a movie and is able to hold a good conversation, give him a chance, he's worth it ;)

>over 3yrs
>litearlly no improvment
>they tried to ironically use him in an april fools video without failing to realize nobody was laughing
>a chance

mikes fat wife finally fucked off, time for him

So, he's basically you.

The amount of butthurt pleases me, I'm glad that Josh causes you so much discomfort, get ready for more Josh in the near future.

lol as opposed to you, OP, who has been obsessively posting endlessly in this thread about your disslike of a minor internet personality that you could easily just avoid?

the Josh scale goes from obnoxious to tolerable and I think he was tolerable in this one

>ironically
There's that word again. You just LOVE it. Maybe some day you'll actually learn how to use it correctly.

It's just a joke. Don't take is so seriously.

This triggers the beardfat.

Thanks for the (you)s you fat fucking loser

Josh is fine in re:view, because the format supports his autistic analysis better. He seems to think alike with Jay especially

He sucks in BOTW because he cant do the bants

Aidsmoby excels when he acts as a moderator between Jay,Rich and Mike.

He doesn't add anything to any of the shows, but he doesn't detract either.

I remember when everybody hated Jack, and thought Josh was better. Oh, how the times have changed.

Nice shop faggot, but you're not me.

Stop with the fucking leddit spacing, you worthless attention-whoring shitter.

Often, about the whole situation it's neither.

ahahaha
L B
Y Y
N R
C N
H E
E E
D D

>Not at least somewhat enjoying True Stories

Byrne is a genius and even if that didn't totally translate to film he did some interesting stuff in that movie. I don't enjoy Josh's presence much but it's not some dumb setup to "force" you to listen to him. Jay likes these movies and so does Josh, and they are friends. You're not a victim of a conspiracy because a YouTube channel uploaded a video you didn't like you fucking baby