What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

have you ever seen a russian drink tap water?

hahah the madman actually did it

What does she have against Russians

She didn't actually say this did she?

She did and deleted it afterwards

She doesn't like hers or our bodily fluids tampered with by them. I really don't care, but whatever

its a quote from dr strangelove

shes actually retarded, right?

How much do you want to bet that they "hacked" their own emails and are now lying about Russian involvement as a way to attack Trump?

So she DOES want to start World War Terminus.

have you ever heard of fluoridation, mandrake?

>(((russian))) subversion
What did she really mean by this?

This is so stupid and awkwardly-read that my first instinct is that it's a fake, but then I pondered the reasons that anyone could possibly, ever have to create a fake just for this.

I don't know how to think about this, and I don't want to. It's just another evanescent oddity that exists for my amusement. And it succeeds.

She doesn't avoid women, but she does deny them her essence.

She's trying to appeal to the internet by being a huge autist

Well, that seems CLEARLY way above Twitter's 140 caracter limit, but for a second I really considered checking it out, the dems are really, really stupid.

THE RUSSIANS ARE WITHHOLDING BILL'S FLUIDS. LAUNCH THE MISSIIIIIIIILES.

Empty words, she's retarded.

I feel like we are one more significant leak away from destroying her. Also I have faint hope that Trump is not releasing his taxes because during the debate he will release them right there when she presses him as a gotcha moment.

>The taxes are just more bait

I suppose it never occurred to you, that while we're chatting here so enjoyably, a decision is being made by the president and the joint chiefs in the war room at the pentagon.

And when they realise there is no possibility of recalling the wing, there will be only one course of action open; total commitment.