When was the first time that the slang "Turkroach" appeared?

When was the first time that the slang "Turkroach" appeared?
Who invented that?
I want to reward the inventor because It's like inventing elcericity and plane, for me.
>Turk roach name resembles a great epoche, I count the idea of making said slang as another contribution to the world.
But science should find the resemblance if cockroaches also like Kebab and Köfte? Or what is their common fovorite food between Turk roachs and actual cockroachs?

Other urls found in this thread:

foolz.fireden.net/int/thread/19586733/#19589182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone should answer, I decided to leave Sup Forums, but I came back as this questions struck my mind.

Bump for potential

I believe it originated on Sup Forums actually

I did
AMA

who cares, just enjoy it Jordan

>When was the first time?
You should prove it bro.

Don't remember mate.
The Turkroach thing seemed to gain ground after they shot down that Russian plane.

Also Erdogan is a complete cunt. He is a fucking dick.
Turks are shits. I was in the Royal Air Force in Cyprus and had to patrol the border established in 1974.
Turkey is supposed to be an ally, but they are complete turncoats.

possibly some so-called greek christkebab invented it.

I hate this gif. These lil roach niggas just trying to play some tunes make me feel like shit for how many roaches I've killed.

I live in the deep south, sometimes huge ass roaches get in from outside and you have to kill them or they will breed. They are so big though that while you are in the motion of swinging a shoe or something at them you can literally see their protruding eyeballs making eye contact with you and the next second you just smashed them into roach paste and watched their feces and roach juice explode all over the floor. It's so much more graphic than stepping on an ant or swatting a fly.

I should say that I saw a roach in bathroom moments ago then it reminded me to post that.

first time I saw T*rkroach on Sup Forums was when they shot down the russian jet

>When was the first time that the slang "Turkroach" appeared?
late 2013/early 2014
>Who invented that?
A Greek autist used to spam Sup Forums with "Turks are cockroaches", it became a meme and soon people started calling them "turkroaches"

foolz.fireden.net/int/thread/19586733/#19589182
one of the earliest instances of "turkroach"

And no truer meme has ever arisen....

Anzu loves you.

lulz i wonder if this board only consist of christkebab serbs and christkebab (fake) greeks

DELETE THIS NOW YOU NIP FUCK

Based Hashemitebro

I was in Jordan recently. Amman is a nice city. Good food, nice people, good at English-- better than the Japanese in general actually.

Yea Palmetto bugs and American cockroaches. German cockroaches are tiny compared to some of those things.

To clarify, I meant that you guys are better at English than the Japanese. Japan is nicer in some other ways.

you think so? I figured it was some russian intel officer.

i wonder what he thinks his meme taking off when he just said fuck it cal them roaches for that shootdown i need to wait in line for bread.

I've never seen a roach in real life, I just meme about them on Sup Forums.

You must live in a cold climate. Roaches are mainly in the South and California.

I had always called them "turds", don't know why turkroach became more popular, but I like them both equally

>I was in Jordan.
When?
>Nice food
Which resturant?

>I was in the Royal Air Force in Cyprus and had to patrol the border

My condolences. I can only imagine how that went.