September 29th

how hard will she get destroyed during that first debate ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TG6_5m8RIIg
youtube.com/watch?v=sIhvKBdyVIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying shell make it to the debate

Hard.

Btw, this will be the most watch televised event in the history of mankind.

Can't wait until Trump makes her fucking cry.

i cant imagine the level of planning and preparation that has to be involved with it. obviously there's more to it than just 'knocking her out' in the first debate. its theatre.. its a play. theres more than just 1 scene. everyone loves a Rocky-style comeback performance. i wonder what both of them planned.

Hillary will get BTFO but the crowd will be bought and boo Trump like they did in the Republican debates.

Do you even remember the debates? He was making everyone laugh and cheer.

Hopefully, Trump got Shillary leaks from Assange and Putin, and will dump them on the public on live TV.

Ashamed that my country contributed to the Clinton foundation.

Hillary will not debate a Russian spy.

Hillary will have two dozen speech and comedy writers on staff to write her materials, and she will still struggle.

The debate will be 100% rigged in Clinton's favour. I still expect Trump to win.

>russian spy
look like someone buyed into the joke Donald made about russian hackers

Implying she wont cancel the debate

Gay.

Too bad she married one.

>its a Trump is strong at debate episode

How many times do have have to dispel this notion?

Hillary didn't run from her primary debates. Trump did.

Bill Clinton will be sacrificed to prevent this.

Massive terror attack in Spain to shift the news from the next Hillary leaks that are supposed to lead to her indictment.

She will send Holo-Hillary to debate Trump.

Trump won the debate he skipped.

The Democrats have convinced me their brand of fear is better than Trump's brand of fear.

This bitch thinks pragmatism and assertiveness can be learned but she'll find out the hard way that all that money spent on classes to try to sound less of a soulless monster that she's no shit.

ok reddit

I watched every debate and there was at least a couple debates where the crowd was anti-trump.
Trump himself accused the crowd of being bought during one of the debates. I can see Hillary pulling the same shit as the GOP.

>my poll rigging was worth a damn
It only served to blind you from the truth.

"were gonna win folks were gonna win...believe me...crooked Hillary...crooked...emails. it's gonna be great"

I just did you a favor you don't have to watch the debates now

>still refusing to put the checkers down in a game of chess

The debate questions will be pop quizzes on the inner machinations of Washington in an effort to stump Trump.

I'm afraid of Trump just memeing in the debate.

Like we get it MAGA and the wall, we all laughed at Crooked Hillary at least once at one point, but I sincerely hope he's prepared actual answers and takes this seriously.

Trump will probably talk about this dick and not mention any politics.

She won't debate him, if I had to guess. Bill will come down with an illness, and even though she can keep doing softball interviews, she won't be able to make the debate due to having to care for her husband.

If trump makes her cry or walk out imagine the headlines...
Sexist belittles first female nominee

Tell me. What's the point of debating with a loser? Why even waste time?

she cant espace all the general debates can she ?

youtube.com/watch?v=TG6_5m8RIIg

What if Trump pulls something like this?

Hillary hasn't done a press conference in almost a year. She literally can't answer a question without having advisers and focus groups come up with a script.

Trump can speak off script and come up with answers on the spot with ease.
youtube.com/watch?v=sIhvKBdyVIY

Yeah, don't bother to counter a point, just call someone a shill, from reddit perhaps, controlled opposition, JIDF, or whatever. Never counter a point, no less take one, or acknowledge one, because if you manage to get through the entire process without challenging one of your held beliefs then your bullheadedness becomes a strength.

the entire debate will just be hillary trying to victimize herself as a woman or try divert the arguments to identity politics
most useless debates ever, politicians have the whole 'ignore the question that was asked, ask your own question to yourself' thing down pat

Hillary will fake a seizure during the debates and it will be blamed on Trump being too aggressive. Screencap this.

The first debate was canceled, first one will be in october now.

It depends entirely on which Trump shows up to the debate.

If it's the Trump we've seen in past debates, it'll be close. Hillary's biggest advantage right now is her ability to come across as being more professional and presidential than Trump.

Trump needs to bring his A game to the debates, no personal attacks, no inflammatory rhetoric, he needs to catch Hillary and the rest of America off guard with a sharp, professional, sticking to the issues debate performance.

TWO FUCKING MONTHS...

Why not?

its going to be savage
if she doesnt debate him, her poll numbers will plummet. if she debates him, he will rape her and her poll numbers will plummet.

theres no escape

>October
Kek. Watch some emergency happen and that gets pushed back to late October, then cancelled.

Believing in Democracy is a pretty big reason.

>Tell me. What's the point of debating with a loser? Why even waste time?
Because if you're so good at it as he himself contends and as most every one of his supporters believe then it could only possibly serve to widen his margin of victory.

But that would makes a certain amount of sense, the product of critical thinking, so prepare for this post to be pointed out as one that should be ignored.

She will try to cancel the Debate

whatafuck?

Sauce

>this will be the most watch televised event in the history of mankind

No it won't.

Trump has to make sure he doesn't agree to the debate rules, otherwise the moderators will intervene to protect their investment in Hillary.

Hillary has never been put on the spot. Bernie is a spineless beta like yourself, and gave her a pass on everything.

Trump went to every stacked debate (besides one for a publicity stunt) and fended off seven people.

He's going to speak about her corruption, in all its thirty years of glory.

She's going to try to nail him down on things he's said before that any other politician would have already died saying.
Secondary line of attack for her is to make him specify exactly how he would implement any of his good plans.

It's going to be bloody on both sides. Huge event. Expect riots. Violence.

She won't , if she wears her hair down past her ears she will be fed answers via earpiece. Been in the works awhile now.

general debates shouldnt be skipable in my opinion

this post reeks of reddit

Good point.

It will be up there

The first was canceled because it was on a public campus which means they can't get good security for it.

The last two are private events so it'll be secure as fuck

Not as hard as Trump will in the October 19th debate.

[spoiler]he's gonna say the n-word

When are the debates?

>Yes it will

Trump doesn't have to bore the audience with a 30-point plan nobody cares about. They tried to nail him in the primaries, and it didn't work. So they gave up.

Clinton has also recently given up on being the "policy wonk" (shitty debater), and has gone full fearmonger.

>he's gonna say the n-word
National Security?

The location was cancelled.
They're trying to find another venue.

Calm down " license to kill "
People these days. It's not even dubs. Let alone trips of kek, quads of world truth or quints, ect. You know it goes to 8 places right? Watch for that post pussy. It'll be the end of Sup Forums.

Trump is garbage at debates. Here's hoping he gets some help before hand.

I wonder if she even agrees to debate, if she will try bait Trump into looking like a bully?
She can't go toe to toe with him, it would be a blood bath.

Trump has so much ammo and possibly some bombshells that she cant argue without blatant lies. Surely she will refuse?

Yes, it will.

Are you retarded user?

Trump had a legitimate reason for skipping a single debate.

Clinton cancelled multiple debates set up before the California primary.

Trump attended multiple debates, with a handful of candidates. His rivals, obviously, opposed him. The moderators opposed him. The audience opposed him.

He won.

The debates hurt Hillary. The Moderators were soft on her, Bernie's attacks were softer. Despite that, and despite the fact that the DNC had purposely schedules the debates during times where they would do the least damage to Hillary, she still had to run.

You're literally retarded.

Screencap this

See

She might shit her pantsuit and start crying.

Hillary has been practiced in multiple levels of debate, from this cycle to her initial run for the Senate. Trump used his time not honing a skill that would be necessary for the general but hiding on stage in plain sight safe in his plurality. I can't imagine where his supporters see his performances as a strength; he didn't at all engage on policy, but turned just about every exchange into a personal attack or cause to issue a grandiose lie. And when the field thinned that he could no longer get away with failing to articulate his policy stances, he pulled out of all further debates.

It's reason why several here hold out hope that "a different Trump" suddenly appears next to Hillary, only if one does it'll be one that hasn't ever had his skill demonstrated or tested by serious rebuttal.

007 tho. agent of chaos.

What's your point? Is Jeb the nominee? Nope...looks like Trump's brand of brash worked out that time...what makes you think it won't again?

you redditors are so easy to spot

I don't understand...for what purpose?

If the DNC could have its way, they'd lock Hillary in a windowless room until after election day. Meanwhile, the media does all her dirty work.

However, this strategy hasn't really worked. Sanders took nearly half of the elected delegates despite starting as a fringe candidate, and now she's plummeting against Trump, who just wrapped up a primary with 17 fucking people and still got the highest number of votes in any Republican primary ever.

She's fucked.

Mm I think y'all are underestimating Hillary.

She's way smarter than Donald and way smarter than the buttplugs he debated in the republican Debate.

Hillary loves to talk about policy. I wonder how he's going to stand up next to Hillary. He's going to be a blubbering mess.

All he knows how to do is to insult people. I do see him saying something incredibly insulting or rude (like references to Hillary's gender or husband), and that back firing on him.

Trump controls the pacing and content of every debate he's in. If you're going to ignore the campaign we just watched play out, then you're a fucking idiot.

No, he doesn't. She does. She has to nail him to a solid, well thought out and delineated policy. Something trump won't do, because he never shows his cards.

Ten thousand percent that she fear mongers harder and longer than trump. Appeals to emotion are like.. 80% of the lib platform. I feel, therefore, I'm right. They straw man arguments into an accusation of racism/sexism/wealth inequality.

Big point here folks...
If the pro Hillary moderators are running the debate, they'll do all they can to skew everything said against Trump. Even if Trump keeps disagreeing with the rules, they'll throw that out to look like he's dodging debates.

Man, you're talking about the nimblest of all navigators.

He'll find a way. Have faith. Praise kek

I'm sorry where is Bernie now?

Didn't hilary skip her California debate right before that primary?

Part of the reason Bernie lost to Hillary is that he tried to have a "policy" debate.

Bernie was better on policy than Hillary, but if diehard Democrats who tune into poorly scheduled debates weren't wooed by policy talks, then the general American public tuning into primetime entertainment sure as Hell won't be.

Like it or not, the electorate eats up rhetoric and character debate. Trump excels at both of those things.

Even Hillary's campaign team acknowledges she has a rhetoric problem. A Politico story had an insider in the campaign claim that "Hillary would turn 'If you see something say something' to 'If you see something, alert the proper authorities.'" She's tone deaf and horrible at brand-building. Her slogan "I'm With Her," which fails from a branding standpoint, didn't come from her. Her supporters made it, and it stuck. Meanwhile, Trump has not only been able to effortlessly brand himself, but brand his opponents as well.

On character, the only thing Trump has to do is paint a realistic picture of Hillary. She is the ultimate establishment candidate, in an election cycle where there's populist anger on both sides of the aisle. She's crooked, corrupt and dirty. She couldn't handle Bernie's softball attacks. There's no way she can handle Trump's barrage.

Her entire life will be ammunition for Trump. He's held no punches thus far, there's no reason to assume he will now.

Hillary would run circles around anyone in a policy debate. She's a typical Washington policy wonk. The average American doesn't care for policy debates, whether they realize it or not.

Not necessarily. The debates are really for the undecided voters and most of them will likely get pensive and remember with an , "Oh yeah..." moment all the rotten shit Slick Willy did for 8 years and then equate that to Hillary. All Trump has to do is plant the seed and there's plenty of seed to sow from Benghazi to the email mess to the DNC Wikileaks. Between now and Nov. we'll probably have 3 debates, maybe, if we're lucky. Trump doesn't have to really do shit other than keep reminding the undecided voters what a snake in the grass Hillary is.

There was one that was utterly bought and sold. Packed to the gills with the donor-class who were clearly coached to boo and jeer together.

>Trump doing well in the debates
>without his rip-roaring cheer-and-jeer crowd feeding him energy

The no-nonsense tone that pervades the controlled setting of the national debates are going to be rough on him, guaranteed. Shillery thrives in controlled, sterile, predictable environments, where Trump thrives in the "controlled chaos" he stirs up.

If he didn't already to most people, he's definitely going to come off as a weak chicken hawk instead of the lion you make him out to be.

Shit's going to be embarrassing when they get to specific foreign policy questions-- unlike the other chucklefucks he's faced up til now, Hillary has her role of SoS to lean on. She's probably banking on him trying to push her email and Benghazi scandals ad infinitum (and prepping the media to make take the bait, too). No one likes a one-note wonder, especially when they're running a negative campaign that's quickly and effectively being contrasted by a positive one.

Alls I'm saying is it ain't gonna be pretty for Trump in the eyes of the general (affluent voting) public (in swing states), but I doubt that's going to stop most of you from saying otherwise. We can still enjoy the train wreck.

What are the chances Trump mentions Bill and his sexy rapings at the debate?

>Hillary has been practiced in multiple levels of debate
She got to talk over a befuddled old Jew for an hour and her numbers still sank.
> from this cycle to her initial run for the Senate
Running as a dynastic Democrat in New York - congratu-fucking-lations - I don't know how she managed...
>hiding on stage in plain sight safe in his plurality.
Yeah yeah "Trump will never win Indiana," blah blah blah. Get a new bit.
>I can't imagine where his supporters see his performances as a strength; he didn't at all engage on policy"
Answered your own question.

In conclusion, people are bored drawn-out talks of hypothetical future policies, they vote based on personality, and while Trump is seen as an asshole, Clinton is seen as a weird hateful robot.

>only about two months from now

Holy shit guys

> Implying the moderator won't just shut Trump down when he gets going on the corruption stuff.

>months of talk about rigged primaries
>emails come out to prove it
>well known fact trump is good friends with clintons

Oh, gee. I don't know....

HE'S THERE TO MAKE SURE HILLARY WINS YOU DUMB FUCKING TWAT!

Yeah, I'm kinda worried about this. She doesn't look very good.

how old is she

Check the Republican primary that JUST HAPPENED, you fucknut. Audiences don't give a shit about policy, and nobody can nail Trump down - not even Ted Cruz, who's a hell of a better speaker than the old cunt who won't show her face in public.

Trump is a DNC plant and will throw the election near the end so as to not let the RNC find a replacement. Screenshot this post.

me too mate

hopefully hillary getting btfo sets of a chain reaction and jews all around the world get what's coming to them.

>implying you can shut Trump down

True but the average American watching from his/her living room doesn't really give a shit about the reaction of the debate audience. It's how the answers come across to them in their living rooms and as others have pointed out, nobody wants to be put to sleep with policy...they want excitement and entertainment and that's exactly what Trump excels at. Hillary comes off as an angry lesbian who took fashion advice from Kim Jong Il. Trump's gregariousness will do well against the, "stick-up-her-ass" style she'll bring to at least the first debate.