/brit/

Edition: Another laid-back and banter-filled Sunday with the lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

forebears.io/
named.publicprofiler.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HATE white people

all it takes is the MENTION of bitcoin to send the nocoiner in to a SEETHING rage

anime

but U R WHITE M8

WOSS 'APPNIN 'EAH DEN

lol at that super fedora late thread

france is latin and therefore not white

*blocks your path*

By the beard of the prophet thou shall not call me wh*Te again starfoullah

Anyone know where I can buy a dragon scimmy?

real talk i was actually going to buy some bitcoin since i figured there could be no loss in doing so, i mean it's basically a binary choice - waste £20 or make a fortune - and then i actually looked into how you deal with buying/selling bitcoin, transaction fees, etc, and concluded that there is no fucking way such a rickety system isn't in the midst of an asset price bubble.

conducting purchases with blocks of solid gold would be more convenient and avoid transaction fees.

is it worth it to even invest at this point?

try it

Just been to the annual pintmen association of Britain meeting in Prestatyn. wuu2 lads?

*spits in your face*

...a perfect world

>latin and therefore not white
then I who study french for communicating with white am just retarded, right?

>it looms large even at only half 3

WOWZERS

*tries it*

*sends a pack of wild battle hardened emus to your house*

You know what I just don't get, lads?

a white hand in the dark is still white

>real talk
FOY

life is a long list of deceptions followed by death

>Implying the Rothschilds aren't going to pull their usual scam of dumping a fuckload of currency on to the market then buying it all back up when it's cheap

Let all the losers that bought bitcoin wallow in the crash and THEN buy the coin

laid

.how hard is it to communicate? do the locals speak good english?

you ARE getting Friday off, right?

most things you little mongo

the big appeal of buttcoin is that cashing out is such a pain in the arse that people would rather lose their money which will mitigate the crash when the bubble pops

what's that?

>french poster is a nigger
filtered haha

>Remember reading about Bitcoin back when I was at school
>Thought the idea of wasting electricity on mining a fake currency was a dumb one
Boy is my face red now.

i just snorted a fat line of cocaine and now i feel bloomin brilliant. AGAIN. let's just hope this time i don't interact with any retards and get sucked into an hour long moronic debate about teachers

Post surnames lads
forebears.io/

Mine is a lot more common than I thought

tis the season

can't wait to see this runt wiped out

they don't speak any english whatsoever and are seriously "turko-supremacist", ie. they see themselves as superior to Europeans, Arabs, americans etc.. they wont beg for your business or act nice to you. if a turk likes you they really like you.

honestly i love that about them in contrast to the egyptians who will suck your dick for a dollar and swarm you to ride a diseased camel.

there is literally nothing with a teacher showing a bit of emotion after the children she's seen grow up for the past 5 years leave

the girls and their panzers

just snorted 50 lines of crack in 1 minute my niggas

i can see through walls

Made me laugh, 2bqhwy(You), lad. But no.
I recently subscribed to Wes' (The White Knight of the Alt-Right) podcast. And something just doesn't quite add up.

Greater London

the "bitcoin will replace currency" runts are even more delusional than the "bitcoin isnt a bubble" runts

a "bubble" is just a rally you missed

the final cryptocurrency will not be bitcoin
rothschilds are probably making their own

obligatory primary education is a failure and a hindrance to true intellectual pursuit.
school should be limited to passing exams and giving diplomas, the rest should be up to the child.

could not find a blacker hand on /soc/, I am that much of a failure

I don't invest in bubbles, I buy the soap

no. but I finish early and we'll be having a peng christmas breakfast beforehand

>2013: b-bitcoin's a bubble, i-it'll crash!
>2014: b-bitcoin's a bubble, i-it'll crash!
>2015: b-bitcoin's a bubble, i-it'll crash!
>2016: b-bitcoin's a bubble, i-it'll crash!
>2017: b-bitcoin's a bubble, i-it'll crash!

>not secure

just injected 300ml of emu jizz

my legs are vibrating and i feel like i can run at the speed of sound

woah

Another Woes video lads

Simply LOVING millenyule

it did crash twice you mong and people shat themselves

>2018: go see a speech therapist and fix your stammer

this is, in fact, not a an argument

how do I just buy land in another country and live there without having to do anything or prove I have enough money to retire on

>need to buy something, well you'll need bitcoin
>need bitcoin, cant mine it, you'll need to buy it with USD, which doesnt exist because bitcoin replaced it

it did crash before though

at last, i haveth becometh the Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi

if you are asking that question you are too much of a brainlet to make any money anyway

prefer this named.publicprofiler.org/

you would get paid in bitcoin by toilberg silly

Nothing wrong with chucking a cheeky £30 at a cryptocurrency just incase.

What, are you so poor you can't afford to just check away £30? Pathetic

literally any money i get i put into land and tesla. im playing the long game here and im risking it all on Elon's Musky Musk

Filling out a crossword lads

3, 6. Words begin with p and n

Can anyone help?

>tfw everyone crying about toil and hating the idea of it
>tfw sat here wishing for nothing more than mind-numbing menial labour to take my mind off of losing my best friend

yet it goes from strength to strength, funny isn't it david

Hey french-user (;

So what are you reading lads?

if you were to do that with so little money your gains wouldn't even be worth the time spent on the exchange.

witcher books

exasperated at my patheticness

Trotsky

this thread

I can only describe my experience as attempted murder, after doctors deliberately poisoned me by misuse of medications and forged my records to cover it up and allege I was a dangerous drug addict. As a consequence of this abuse, I was left with life-threatening conditions and had a stroke causing life-changing injuries. The systematic corruption and abuse of patients including sexual assaults is protected by all UK regulators and ombudsman, GMC and government, This trust is above the law and it is frightening the CEO is now Director for Mental Health for the NHS despite a history of satanic abuse inflicted on vulnerable patients they are meant to care for. This trust does not provide care, if they get you behind closed doors they will chemically induce mental health and injuries and fake your medical records. This murky outfit is just scamming taxpayers by peddling drugs for profit and abusing patients in the process. The CEO and staff should be locked up in prison.

If you don't realize the marks of a bubble then you're exactly the type of person who should be investing in bitcoin. and stop calling me david

Dostoevsky but im too much of a brainlet for him

Nietzche, expanding the ol' mind, not reading any of that fiction shit

does it not give you more of a clue than that?

was looking forward to bitcoin crashing anyway but now that I know Greater London has invested all his money in it I genuinely can't wait

nocoiners are SEETHING

what books would you recommend me to start reading Nietsche

I'm so sleepy bye

source for this
audio if possible
video would be a must
of course no nonsense is required

Second word second letter is i

start with the greek

Servitude at sunup

The Count of Monte Cristo.

dunno was just hatbaiting

>boomers getting into it
death knell for anything really

You mean the greek philosophers? I read a bit of Nietzche once and he did perma-bash them, so is it like I need to read them before understanding why they're wrong?