Why must Sup Forums always be right?

breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/06/14/rolling-stone-calls-repeal-second-amendment/

>(((Cohen)))
We Turner Diaries Now

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/23.htm
amazon.com/United-States-History-Preparing-Examination/dp/1567656609
jpfo.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have noticed that the vast majority of ardent anti-2nd amendment activists are jews, or are funded by jews.

not even going to try and make and conclusions based off of this. that's all I'm going to say for now.

>Cohen

He could have at least used a pseudonym or put it under a different writer's name to make it less obvious.

DELETE THIS, GOY

It'll never happen

The newspaper that tried to humanize Tsaranev.

>Rolling Stone Columnist David S. Cohen, who is an associate professor at the Drexel University School of Law and claims to teach the Constitution “for a living,” insisted in his June 14 article titled, “Why It’s Time to Repeal the Second Amendment,” that “the Founders and the Constitution are wrong” about the Second Amendment. “We need to say loud and clear: The Second Amendment must be repealed,” he added.

>“As much as we have a culture of reverence for the founding generation, it’s important to understand that they got it wrong — and got it wrong often,” Cohen explained.

Don't let them win Sup Forums. If you don't have a gun, go buy one.

First, they came for the nuclear family. With no father figure, most of these numales have never seen a gun in real life. Make the gun an alien and scary thing. Then, when enough sons are being raised to be effeminate cucks, go for the guns. They clearly think the tipping point is coming soon. Stay woke

Already own a remington 870 and a Glock 19. Gotta save for an AR variant. Super expensive in CA after gunpocalypse

I don't think they will ever be able to come for the guns unless the supreme court goes into maximum jew overdrive.

Clinton will try after she stacks the supreme court with liberals

>tfw you're trying very hard not to go full anti-Semite
I'm not at the point where I want them to die, but I am at the point where I wouldn't kick up much of a stink if people were to start killing them.

>what's that? another Shoah? oh... gee that's too bad...you guys really shouldn't have pushed so hard this time though, you kind of brought this on yourselves.
I wouldn't necessarily report Jews but I certainly wouldn't let them stay in my attic.

They'll go after the ammo. If they can't outlaw guns they'll make getting the ammo impossible.

Fuck em I'll just buy a muzzle loader and melt down lead balls just like they did back in the good ole days,

Get an AUG
They are only slightly more expensive than an AR, many times better, and wont be banned by name in cali because libs are retards

It's not impossibly difficult to make your own ammo.

Why repeal when you can just...rewrite it for the future...?

They're trying this in CA now. You will have to get a permit to buy it. No more bulk internet sales...

What is, Arizona? Nevada? Their stupid laws will do nothing besides make people drive a couple hours

Not every jew is bad. But the way that the Jewish society works, is that the shit rises to the top. Even jesus(if you are a christian) said something to the same effect in the bible. The average everyday jew has the ability to do good...but the people who run the jewish society, the top level zionists and globalists(phairses back in the day), are all pieces of trash

Read the 7 woes to the pharisees. biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/23.htm

>O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! Look, your house is left to you desolate.

Dude, if you value your normalcy & sanity leave Sup Forums now

why?

I don't want to beak the law if I don't have to. Also, a lot of places there won't sell to californians.

You're gonna be a nazi soon

This is true... Reloading is fun too.

God you know just how to trigger a man, Japan. This is why you're a keeper, babe.

Until the locals of those states get pissed at people from California buying up all the ammo, and then the store has to take action and look at your license for every sale

You mean like (((Stewart)))?

I've heard about that. I can see them taxing the fuck it of it too, to make it "un" affordable for the average consumer.

They don't hate guns because of the crime, they hate guns because an armed populace is not easiesly controlled.

The creator of Breitbart was a Jew dummy. Almost like they don't all have the exact same hive mind or something

Fuck yeah... Going Danial Boon might be a reality if shit hits the fan.

No matter how 'gradually' she starts chipping, at some point she'll embody why the 2nd was penned in the first place.

Of course that might just be the plan she's too dumb to see. Kikes have been polishing her silver platter for over a decade, but maybe they're not just serving her to us... I can just imagine Moloch licking his beak in anticipation. Her sacrifice would be exactly what they need to start really pushing for full-on bans.

Holy fuck this is absolutely disgusting. They try to influence foreign opinion to make Americans seem like the ridiculous ones. It's like they're slowly crafting a grip around our necks. Slowly but surely, they plan on disarming the world. Christ time and time again I'm amazed by the depths to which (((they))) go. God fucking damn

>Sup Forums is always right
Yeah, President Romney has done well for the past four years.

Wow, another Zionist kike trying to hijack the Constitution, how unusual

i already don't like jews. i can live my life just fine as I don't deal with them IRL

BAN MILITARY STYLE ASSAULT MUSKETS!

適材適所 the right person for the right job.

This is a US History HS class review book.

amazon.com/United-States-History-Preparing-Examination/dp/1567656609

This isnt really the only connection to be made and the conclusions begin to draw themselves

This place can turn a completely normal,well adjusted person into an unironic holocaust denier. Itll fuck up your political views forever

>no guns for goyim!

I used to think that the liberalism of the Jews was something cultural, but because every single jew seems to be in favor of gun control, I think that jewish liberalism is genetic

why should I live in ignorance of the jew menace? people didn't like jews for thousands of years and now you expect me to believe that I can't hate jews and live a normal life at the same time?

that sounds like a jew psy-op, "oy vey, this goyim is an anti-semite! that means it is maladjusted!"

Why are they so hideous?

Ashkenazi inbreeding

What the ever living fuck. I hate everything

5000 years of butthurt, inbreeding, and being cucked by thousands of different groups so their 'culture' could endure because they couldn't fight back.

Who the fuck, FUCK, whoever wrote that should be shot. Our forefathers overthrew the tyrants so these retards can be free, and they shitpost about their rights.

Well, even I don't really "hate" jews, but there sure are a lot of (((coincidences))) out there

I can barely ever go to the movie theater and enjoy it anymore t b h lad

I just didn't know what your situation was. For a lot of people if you aren't jew wise its probably better just to stay that way

Liberals hard, hard at work.

I mean I know what you are feeling. Nowadays, I am constantly questioning who is behind the media things we consume and who is behind certain ideologies.

Like before if I saw some fucking idiotic trend/song going around I would just brush it off but now I google to see who funded it to see if a jew was behind it. a lot of the times they are

jews are actively destroying the country

>every single Jew is evil
Why is this?

Because they believe they are God's chosen people to rule the planet. Every single thing they do is aimed at achieving this endgame. Of course the rabbit hole goes much, much deeper, but you catch the drift

The red pill can be a tough one to swallow. There are so many coincidences until it becomes a pattern.

see they worship themselves and only themselves, the only other people they give a shit about is other fellow jews

their chosen people bullshit isn't even true since 1) the jews who run the show today aren't even the same fucking jews that were in the bible they're kharazian(ashekanazi) converts and 2) they rejected their messiah jesus christ

why do you think they are referred to as the synagogue of satan in the bible

Aw, what's so wrong with the left you guys?

>not even going to try and make and conclusions based off of this
why not?

shouldn't obvious conclusions be drawn, or is it just a cohencidence?

are the jews trying to disarm america? why would they do that?

>Niggers
>Space program

the jews don't even want guns for their "chosen" people

in israel buying a gun is a fantastically long and expensive ordeal, and once you actually get the gun, you are only allowed ONE limited lifetime supply of FIFTY bullets. so once you run out of bullets, you are done, forever.

>He hasn't seen the documentary.

Sage this asshole. The story is from June 14th. Either he's trying to slide something big coming out, or he's a genuine retard. Fucking story is over 5 weeks old.
Sage in all fields

>Glock 19
>Get an AUG

Yes YES!
>eternalaustrianhandrubbing.jpg

Woah wtf... How can you fuck up so hard at being a parent, they should abort his ass right now, doesnt matter if the fetus is 18 years old they can still make things right and abort him.

Post proof of this.

Maybe not for you, you can't spare the citizenry, right?

sup jew

nice proof racist, try again

Liberals are literally turning the children into effeminate cucks so their (((masters))) have an easier time controlling them. Hitler was right.

Thing is my yellow user, i already have citizenship and work in a copper treatment mine in Mexico atm. Life can't be better

@83147542
lol this little piggie wants me to roll in the mud with him. i won't give you the pleasure, not even your (you)

Thanks for conceding your argument, even though it wasn't objectively necessary.

>I work in a mine in Mexico, life couldn't be better
>Smug Pepe

Holy shit, life could be so much better and you have no concept of that. I am loving every laugh.

NASA launched plenty of chimps in to space, what's the problem?

Yes, user

We all know there is literally no correlation between jewery and gun control

You can fuck off now

> Holocaust happened.
Sup Forums is a board of piece

In space, no one can hear your mixtape.

It's funny, I can't tell if I'm looking at an edgy 6th grader or a liberal arts graduate.

Shhh no tears now goy, only sleep.

jpfo.org/

semi-autos for the chosen

bolt actions for the goyim

>mfw its a international mining corporation that owns lands from Canada to Chile and has a lot of bennefits and actually thinks it's a dirty warlord ruled shithole from the congo

You need expertise in your field of Engineering or Chemistry degrees to even find a spot in here chink, those niggers you are showing in your picture are probably related to druglords or have deals with criminals and were thugs themselves. Lived in Mexico most of my life and no one from my family including me have gotten mugged in the city we live in.

My apologies, your country is one of law, order and wealth and pride

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

>Reports mentioned that female kidnapping victims were raped and able-bodied male kidnapping victims were forced to fight to the death with other hostages, similar to a "gladiator fight from ancient Rome," where they were given knives, hammers, machetes and clubs to find recruits who were willing to kill for their lives.

>Chile and Canada are just resource exporters too.
>Brags about it.

What those people do is their own problem not mine, i couldnt give less of a fuck to be quite honest, never interacted with those people before and never will.

And yes the northen part of Mexico has a lot of parts you can get some good money out of since its right next to the USA (EXCLUDING CHIHUAHUA). Im not proud of my country at all, it only has order trough bribes and extortion but if you want to you can have a normal life on safe states.

Never bragged you a lifestyle most of us have in this city, just letting you know not every part in Mexico is like the shit you are posting right now, those are states totally controled by criminals with innocent people who cant leave them.

>tfw a beaner is talking to himself in an effort to convince himself he doesn't live a shithole on the brink of collapse.

>Entire Economy Collapse
Jeez you are trolling at this point, fucking squint eyed manlet lmao

Great banter you had until now, hopefully one day you will get over the fact your micro-penis will never reach the centimeter lenght.

>>Entire Economy Collapse

Didn't say that, I figure the economy will follow civil order. Good reading skills, but you "lul your dix" level banter at the end shows your poor, third world education.

Well brink of collapse without any other context than a laughing animey grill can be interpreted in many ways dumb yellow nigger.

Dont think a civil order collapse will ever happen really, this goverment has a tendency to make those who plan something like that dissapear.
Top quality pic I'll give you that those poor people on Mexico city are fucked with that retarded mayor Jesus Fuck.

>be retarded Mexican bean nigger
>defend Mexican shithole called a country

Yeah, let us know when your people* (*refugees) stop pouring into another country by the ***MILLIONS***.

***LITTERALLY*** a third world where you live, complete with all the third world problems you'd expect from a third world shithole.