Being part of the Big 4

>Being part of the Big 4
>1/3rd of the population, 1/3 of GDP
>Actually being relevant on the world stage

How do you peasants cope with living in shit-tier states? How does it feel leeching off the success of your overlords?

bump for peasants

who am I kidding, do you bumpkins even have internet?

Where's Illinois pleb

Because they only have 1 city that isn't shit-tier (Chicago)

>tfw I've lived in each if the big four, and nowhere else

>california
>implying we know anything about politics or the economy beyond what we read on facebook posts and buzzfeed articles

>1/3 of the people
>1/3 of the money
... how is that impressive?
Like, I get that they're the most populous, but if they're so great shouldn't they control a disproportionate amount of the wealth?

Florida has perfected the art of customer service. Bow down to the Gods of tourism.

I'm a white poorfag that's lived in NYC my whole life. Honestly this city is so far removed from real America I barely consider myself American.

I have no idea what it's like living in a white town in middle America. Is it nice?

Bear in mind I don't hate NYC but it's very different from what I assume the rest of the country is like.

Chicago's almost as bad as Detroit

> each states gdp is in top 10 of the WORLD
>being a farming peasant and not realizing how fucked you would be without your overlords

I've lived in Los Angeles City for my entire life. What's it like on the outside Sup Forums?

>Live in Florida
>Hate the heat
>Hate the spics
>Hate the tourists
>Love the gun rights
>Appreciate the way school was handled
>Appreciate all the new infrastructure comin in
>Like the old school cubans who came here to get away from castro and are even more anti commie then me
Its a big love hate relation I can only assume the midwest would be better.

>live in states that are variously pozzed by minorities, rednecks, old people and liberals
>"b-but we're big n stuff!"

Texas is already the best on this list and with the great deportation and restoration of a white majority will jump leagues ahead of the others

New York will mostly remain pozzed and shitty

California will somewhat benefit like Texas but the liberalism of that state will continue to drag it down

I don't know why Florida is even on this list because it has failed to capitalize in anyway in being a large state and is just a weird cesspool of rednecks, niggers, old new york liberals and cubans and that is unlikely to change

Man why does Texas make the rest of you look so shit?

1/3 the population, only 8 senators. Yout little cocks are caged by the """peasants"""

Which one was the best and which one the worst?

What state is the one in the top right? Is it a significant state?

The only ones leeching of you are your high populations of niggers and spics.

Texas is just a bigger more retarded Florida. No state being flooded by third world Mexico can be taken seriously.

t. Miguel

Move to Florida
Be glad you did
Laugh at shitskins
Haveguns

>yfw they are all shaped like Jew noses

It's not
Florida is literally the best state in the union
1)It's Dixie
2)It has the best and worst of literally everything America has to offer

>Texas
>retaining a white majority

will you be singing the same tune when your little spic dicks are caged?

>California: liberal cucks
>New York: liberal cucks
>Florida: Old cucks
>Texas: Obese retards

You must be proud of yourself, OP

>Texas
>Great
Why do Texacucks all live in the 1970's?
You guys are a shithole
Democrats are taking over
You're #5 in the Big 5 hazguns
You literally have more spics than a state called New Mexico
You've never seceded in your life(Dixie literally had to force you into joining and you were shit in everything you did)
All you have is the Alamo and you even managed to fuck that up by naming a piece of shit beer after it soiling the good name of the old fort
Fuck Texas

>New York State relevant
>Not just New York City
Iowan here, I don't think of you. We could keep our country safe with our weapons alone. Everyone has a long rifle in their house and many have military weaponry. I do wish you guys would clean up your shitskin colonies, they're getting dangerously close to infecting us.

The biggest complaint is the goddamn spics. I cant go two feet without hearing it. Its the first language in so many places its insulting and despite my best efforts to not learn it ive come to understand a good chunk of it without trying. Also makes it impossible to get a minimum wage job without knowing it. Oh well just a year and a half and I work for lockheed and I dont have to deal with it anymore.

You don't have the infrastructure to be on your own you idiot
Literally Florida, Texas, Commiefornia, Washington State, and Louisiana are the only ones that could do that

>Upstate SC
>Pretty comfy expect for the nigs and bugs
>A lot of jobs coming here because there isn't any unions
>No major happenings
>Cheap gas
>Good gun and knife laws
>Mountains an hour away and the beach is four hours
>I'd rather live here famalam

That's why you don't go on the west coast
also
>Lockheed
HQ for the whole state is on the east coast mate
Move here, the jews turned southwest and most of west florida into a spanish colony, stay the fuck away from it

386 reporting in

>non-Floridain peasants ITT
>will never know the feels of driving under this on I75
>why even live

I probably have better internet than you desu senpai

>have never lived in a big four state
>have vacationed in two of them (Florida, California)
>have had a layover in one (Texas)
>have no desire to ever visit the other one (New York)

Couldn't be happier. California and Florida are nice vacation spots, but living there must be hell with all the people and spics. I'll take land and good people over $3000/month studio apartments (mostly talking Cali and NY here) and cutthroat people with no sense of community and gangbangers, which all four states have.

If you want to bump it up to big five given that Chicago is the third most powerful city in the country, Illinois IS a state I have lived in and it is an absolute shithole, both rural downstate and Chicagoland. Absolute trash. Chicagoland is worse than downstate, but it's like choosing death by burning or burning while being shot by peaceful Mexican """immigrants""".

>Good gun and knife laws
Bullshit
Until you have gun laws like us you're shit
I can literally own a tank

you know, if you have 33% of the population and 33% of the GDP that means you're only an *average* producer of gross domestic products

stay cucked, welfare states

>Cuckifornia
>Jew York
Commie shitholes.

>Texas
Being eradicated by wetbacks.

>Florida
The most fucked up place on Earth.

I dont actually live on the west I live right in the middle not inaccurate to say I live in disney the way the place is advertised. To make matters worse the toursits are annoying and cant drive. I thought the brits were bad then the big tourist demograph changed to the fuckin brazilians and I knew true terror. But as I said ill be movin to a much less spanish tourist are soon I just gots to hold out.

>Not understanding how the system works

>tfw he got so much pressure to take it down he decided to comply
>Replaced it with the blood stained banner instead
I love this state
>PS
Fuck cicada

I live in california in san diego which is rather conservative and I love it, it's too bad the rest of our governor and the shitflood of liberals and illegals keep it from being the perfect state

Holy shit guys, this leaf doesn't know New York and nobody is giving him shit?

Cali here

paying 1295 a month on a luxury home per month an hour from the sierra nevadas

best food in the country from our farmer's markets

amazing beer

hard working mexicans and white americans, no blacks

Awesome weather

california is fucking paradise

Hate to break it to ya m8, we make those up to scare away liberals & thin out the snowbirds.
>too much winter traffic
>REEEEEEE

pls ignore mistype

>tfw live in western NY
>tfw I have nothing but contempt for NYC and its stranglehold on our state lawmaking processes.

I want everything north and west of Albany to secede from downstate, maybe then living here would be tolerable.

>alamo beer
>all i know about the world i learned from cartoons on fox

If it's as amazing as you say, can you please convince your fellow Californians to stay there and stop coming here to ruin my state? I'd love to have a friendly view of California, but it's impossible given what's going on here right now.

t. Colorado

>Being proud of living in Florida

Oh, it's a troll thread, I get it.

I see this flag every morning on my way to work

This.

As someone whos from texas i dont understand why ppl even remotely enjoy this state. its literally gonna be mexican clay soon (pic related, read the bottom part). Every white Texan needs to move to montana and form the last bastion of high IQ, white society in this country.

But without NYC you'd be nothing. What would you base your economy on? Horse ranches and prisons?

I thought New York was a city.

California is great if you don't live in the big liberal cities. However the gun laws suck statewide.

Central Florida has the best people there are motherfucker, foreigners forget that we're dixie when all they do is stick to tourist locations
Also the Adirondacks is literally a place you have to see before you die otherwise you aren't a real American
Doesn't matter if it's in NY State
Move to either Tampa, New Port Richy, or Wesley Chapel
Spics won't be an issue
>Florida
>The most fucked up place on Earth.
Spoken like a true cuck
Florida is literally the only place on earth with true freedom of the press
You little cucks are just as if not more deranged and disgustingly insane than we are only your governments are so ashamed of it that they legally won't let the news report it

Kekd and checked. Based California here.

>Chicago
>Not shit-tier

Nah m8 it's still the same old flag

yanks will never know that feel

the feeling's mutual.

>best food in the country from our farmer's markets
kek no
California and Florida have the best food production in the northern hemisphere
That's not opinion it's fact, there's even been contests on it ffs

Lol, how is that exclusive to California? Isn't that just the average amerifat way?

The people that move from California see Colorado as a cheaper place to live that still seems liberal due to DUDE WEED LMAO.

They move from California and take their liberal garbage with them.

When I decided to leave California I specifically picked a red state with good gun laws because I'm not a filthy liberal.

I'd rather be poor and free than rich and enslaved.

I say this as someone who used to live in Illinois, which has a very similar dynamic with Shitcongo making the rest of the state live under retardation.

Luckily I moved to a state where the differences between major city and non-city are nowhere near as pronounced, so I no longer have to worry about that shit.

I'm a SoCal fag (moved here 3 years ago) and I absolutely hate it here. Getting the fuck out after uni is done.

>Entire state votes red
>Except Chicago that goes blue
>Whole state is blue
Has any other state been so fucked by one city? Excluding new york I suppose.

By being worth more.

>miami

how fugged am i sempai?

>American
>calls other people peasants

lmao

>LOL SILLY IDIOTS ONLY KNOW ABOUT TEXAS FROM CARTOONS!
I literally used to live in Texas and my Dad is from there
you stupid cuck

>implying chicago doesnt include its neighboring burbs which = a GDP that would rival many nations.
>implying those burbs have a higher minority influence than nigger tier burbs like queens.
>implying chicago whites arent a force to be reckoned with on day of rope

fuck off.

Buffalo a shit

stay the fuck away from my state

Oregon

I'm gonna go for Colorado.

t. Californian

See you dude, I'll bring the weed

by living in glorious new hampshire

>Central Florida has the best people there are motherfucker,

Cousin fuckers and retired Jew Yorkers aren't what I think of as "the best people", and that's all North and Central Florida is. North Florida is a shittier version of the rest of the south (well, probably better than Mississippi and Bama), while central Florida is tourists and old kikes.

>being a social outcast and not fitting in anywhere in SoCal

have you tried moving to NJ? They lead the nation in autism

eh.. its kinda true. we are modern rome. fuck off syrup dealer. your petty commerce holds no real value here.

NY is a huge agriculture state, and also has a decent manufacturing sector as well.

I agree with you, it is shit. Good thing I don't live there.

Miami is where the tourism comes to. :^)

>he wants his kid to grow up with spics and niggers

Nice to Boulder at least, that's our libtard containment zone. Denver is liberal, but Boulder is for the straight-up white guy with dreadlocks types of hippies, aka 90% of white californians

>commiefornia

top kek, lad

Shut up basecunt nobody asked you
Go back to fucking Nipgirls who have a hard on for Americans because you're too much of a loser to land actual white women in your home country
>Nah m8 it's still the same old flag
8 years ago he changed it to the blood stained banner for like a month because the liberals were trying hardcore to get the whole thing taken down

what a fuckugly flag

The Californians who live in the place I live don't move.

SoCal and the Bay are shit holes.

We're a huge state, stop lumping us with those assholes.

NJ here. We survive by mooching off of NY. At least the north does. Who the fuck cares about south Jersey anyway

>from one of the big four
>large percentile increase you're a fucking normie

Piss off

>immigrant
>live in south florida
>hate cubans
>abhor that calle ocho culture

no i live in Montana... have enough troubles with calitrash moving up here dont want to throw texans into the mix

You literally bow to the royal family of a foreign country that you didn't even earn independence from, it had to be granted to you

I formerly lived in Utah, and have more or less the same amount of friends here that I had there thanks to college.

Mormonfags are based bros. Los Angeles fags are filthy, entitled, lefty effeminate faggots. The only reason I talk to people here is literally just because of networking.

I don't see the point you're trying to make when SoCal is generally filled with gutter-trash unless you live in somewhere more conservative like Orange County.

Feels good to be Floridian(I'm central). Surrounded by good restaurants, springs, beaches, lots of farm land, low white to nigger ratio, friendly people, many jobs, and decent enough weather(it could be better though)

Alaska is mai waifu though.

> How does it feel leeching off the success of your overlords?
I don't want or need to, but you soul-sucking cunt tumors won't leave me the fuck alone.
Get out of my woods you shits.

727 reporting in

Confirmed for never having been to Ocala

>tfw number 5

Nah I'm looking at a suburby area. Maybe Colorado Springs even.