Do you have this dance called "surra de bunda" in your country?

Do you have this dance called "surra de bunda" in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8LJUzP0vHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRAAAAAAAP

wut

bump

i really wanna know backstory behind this

>gringos pls gib attention

Pathetic.

>posting a webm that embarrasses South Brazil

Go fuck yourself Nordestino, a South Brazilian woman will never touch you.

Are those Ontario plates?

LMAO a year ago I saw gifs of black people doing this in nigger hate threads on Sup Forums.

What are Sup Forumstards going to do now that white people are doing it?

>she is beating him white her butt

wtf

whites are the original niggers IRL

It's Parana plates, one of the whitest states of Brazil, a Brazilian state founded by Germans. Flathead brown Northeasterners are mad that we don't listen or dance to their degenerate songs so they post that video in butthurt, but those girls were forced to do that because they lost a bet, you can tell they never did that before in their entire lives, they're very sloppy and clunky.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8LJUzP0vHA
no

you really see the african influence on your culture

>you can tell they never did that before in their entire lives, they're very sloppy and clunky.
yeah, pretty weird that you know that....

holy fuck the dude on the left got absolutely fucking destroyed

holy shit my sides the guy's air pump fist

How much does it usually cost to pay a woman to sit on your face?. Asking for a friend.

Fucking heaven

Those are Latinos senpai. Look at the flag

you need to actually have a big ass to cushion the blow, not a nasty frying pan ass

what did it smell like

it's free

Brazil is a very hot and humid country where people sweat all the time, so i think you already imagine the smells.

Guy on the left is a weak ass bitch.

>those girls were forced to do that because they lost a bet

haha those bets man, let me tell you about those bets, they were totally forced to bet, I bet when they bet they were betting they would win and avoid doing this, haha they clearly didn't want to have these men's face anywhere near their genitals, they were forced to because they bet a bet and lost the bet haha they didn't have a choice and they'd never do it if not bound to a bet, haha, bets man...

but south brazil is cold and snowy

so how are those white south brazilians? are they rich/poor, do they chimp out at all?

Normal people.Some are rich and others poor.

god i wish that were me