Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/john-wick-chapter-2-interview/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Nq0IK5heHA#t=1m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=fU0bKMj9Kgo
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ci7wVW-Aik&t=1273s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reload Kino (Reeves)

I like this show.

is there a reason why they do that with the camera?

kek i liked this scene

this fucking movie was so bad.

the whole, we only have 6 hours to release the airborne antivirus until all human outposts fall and humanity dies.

then at the fucking end with like a minute to spare, she activates it and is then like ITS GONNA TAKE MONTHS FOR THIS TO SPREAD ACROSS THE WORLD.

WELL WHICH IS IT? THAT HUMANITY WOULD OF DIED IN 6 HOURS OR THAT YOU'RE A SHITTY MOVIE WITH BAD WRITING.

when are we getting sound webms on this board. I never know the context of this shit.

FOR all I know they are comparing pig stickers and the last guy just dropped his newest cold steel purchase

if people would just cross post on /wsg/ in the "webms for other boards" thread that's always up it'd solve the problem rather than implement sound on this board and have the tards abuse it as a new toy to troll with

It's supposed to make the action seem more exciting.

it doesn't

what show?

>hasn't seen 12 angry goyim

This is the people you discuss movies with.

Was this meant to be a joke?

Yes, pretty much confirmed it interviews, the movies aren't exactly hyper serious and grounded

slashfilm.com/john-wick-chapter-2-interview/2/

If i see absurdist qt, grinder or that fargo webm again im gonna fucking end my life. I hope hiroshimoot will ban you forever

You should probably go ahead and kill yourself.

12 angry men is one of the best older movies around. Go watch it, hell pirate it and watch it.

I am surprised that Lou after his lovely wife died of Cancer that he didn't marry that girl.

I really should sit down and make some fresh OC.

I was on a roll for a while (like 1000 in two months) but I been busy.

what are they doing?

that face he makes, lmao.

Having fun. Don't you have any friends, user?

i like how she's shown as half way through Myth of Sisyphus when she's all bummed out how we all die and it doesn't matter. Hopefully she finished the book before the place burned down.

pssht no u

no but is that like a jap game or something? where you slap the table to make 2 sumo toys move around until one gets knocked out?

that's what I was getting from context clues

What a dumb fucking scene.

anyone have the scanners headsplosion?

>Things Homosexuals Say

You guys ever see Battleship?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Nq0IK5heHA#t=1m23s

>when you see your school bully outta school

yeah

they were playing paper sumos earlier in the film

Such a great movie.

yup, one of my favourites

>come here cunt

I discovered a few films from webm threads, this was one of them. Why I keep coming back.

goddamn this movie looks comfy as fuck

source?

baaaaabaaaaadooooooooooooooooooooook

It is, I won't post my others as they are spoilerific

Autistic Screeching - The Movie

dude takes eyebrow placement seriously.

Its actually a female,

she deserved it

i meant the beheadsman takes eyebrow placement seriously.

And I've seen all of Kurosawa's jams. Need to rewatch Ran and Dreams though probably. Love his post-war era stuff. Ikiru is maybe one of my favorite movies 4eva

That webm took forever to make.

I enjoy Ran the most of his films, but there are still a few I have not seen.

Also there is not enough movies set around the mexican american war.

whose butt is this?

Cameron on House

now i have that great flute music in my head while watching your webm...
it's an unpopular opinion but the first half hour of Picnic at Hanging rock is fantastic and it only gets worse from there...

Jennifer Morrison

You Heathen!
I actually like the entire movie.

>Is this the girl from Dark Matter? If so from what?

That's more than likely Silent Hill, and yeah that's her.

Thanks, trying to make a dent in my saved webm folder and getting stuff organized.

>Let's drop some lead on those motherf-
>FIRE!

youtube.com/watch?v=fU0bKMj9Kgo

>Also there is not enough movies set around the mexican american war.
it might not be exactly what you're looking for but Walker (1987) is about a 19th century american warlord who first fails to invade Mexico and then succeeds in invading Nicaragua and declaring himself a dicator; all financed by an american multimillionaire. Ed Harris is the lead and he's great as always. It's very critical about american imperialism. maybe you'd like it.

it was a bit weak after the disappearance of the girls. the part where the noble boy goes out looking for them is nice but all the scenes at the girls school are boring as fuck. the leftovers was very influenced by the movie though, a great tv-show.
now the next peter weir movie, the last wave, was fantastic from beginning to end. you know it?

Know of it, but not watched it.
Might have to watch it, since I was a american living in Mexico for about 10 years.

source?

Funfact: The guy getting slashed does the voice for one of the bears in We Bear Bears.
Also was the paddock security guard in Jurassic World.

Come and see

only remotely happy moment of the film

I think that's Come and See

what a cunt

Half tempted to set up a Mega folder with my gigs of webms so anons can grab them.

Why does he flip it up and half cock it to check that it chambered a round? Seems really unnecessary and time wasting.

Planet Earth 2 was fun

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ci7wVW-Aik&t=1273s

From what I gathered on /k/, since it's not his personal weapon he wants to make double sure, and he does it one handed cuz it's fucking John Wick.