How would you like to see the Simpsons end?

How would you like to see the Simpsons end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acrZGc3rfg0
youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

homer quadruple homicides his family then kills himself in the opening couch gag, and then the rest of the episode is just a 20 minute continuous shot of people cleaning up the crime scene

F P B P
P
B
P

Saga of dark homer.

This scene ruined my life, as a kid I thought this was really cool so after seeing this at age 5 I decided to never do good in school and become a bum.

One user posted his version here a while ago and I thought that was pretty good. Something about Homer realising there was nothing special going on that day and just spending his time with his family as a father.

BART THERES A MESSAGE IN MY ALPHABET SOUP IT SAYS OOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOMER THOSE ARE CHEERIOS

FPBP

please someone make this happen

Moe and Smithers open up another gay bar called The Poz Hole. Entire town gets AIDS and dies.

>Another
What?

>The Simpsons
>Ending

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (Even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting its viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomitting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house.

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall. Then it ends, with no credits, context or anything.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews The Simpsons for another 10 seasons.

Moe turned Moe's into a gay bar

youtube.com/watch?v=acrZGc3rfg0

but marje im so horny for th e baby let me fuck the baby

Someone posted in a different thread the idea that at the end of a 'normal' episode Homer wakes up and is still in the sensory deprevation tank from series 10, everything that happens after that never actually happened, and he goes home as normal

With them realising they haven't aged for 20 years and them breaking the ground hog day ritual

it should be a funny episode

Final episode will be Fry and Leela delivering the cancellation notice to Springfield where no time has passed in 1000 years and the Simpson family are flanderized beyond recognition.

yeah, that's not bad.

just cancel it and quit making new episodes. it doesn't need a finale or anything. just stop making it

soon

I like this one.

The Aristocrats!

as soon as fucking possible

Homer becomes God and remakes the world, leading to The Simpsons 2.

They've literally said the Simpsons will never end.

well gee, I guess that lousy Sheriff lost your vote

It would be nice

I'm convinced at this point that they have enough variation in voice samples for all the characters, that they could just dump all the existing audio into a computer, and write a program that would speak the words of new scripts.

not enough hyper-realism

>youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw

>Advances in technology will make it possible for simpsons to continue without writers, animators and voice actors for hundreds of years after they die

>Marge literally becoming a robot

Oh god, it's really happening...

>that Don Hertzfeldt couch gag will become reality

>Aliens find our planet millions of years after our extinction and the only remaining evidence is the live creation of simpsons. After so many years it has explored every kind of episode possible and is now just the characters repeating their catchphrases famous behaviours over and over again
>The aliens love it and reboot the show

This is the best answer.

15 years ago with dignity. Just a nice, normal season of the show with a modest finale.

if AI advances this is literally possible.

A lot of people favor the tried-and-true approach of Homer going psycho and murdering them all, then shooting himself on the couch when Patti and Selma check on Marge.

But maybe it should end with them all moving to Russia after Lisa is told that Homer and Marge are secret double agents. Bart can stay in boarding school, because who cares anyway?

I'm with you there except it should be a 4 hour special where the first hour is just the bodies lying there in real-time until they are discovered

ALL HAIL THE DARK LORD OF THE TWIN MOONS

Meta episode where Simpsons transport to the real world and meet their voice actors

isnt that how Red Dwarf ended

20 seasons ago

>just a 20 minute continuous shot of people cleaning up the crime scene

While the Simpsons theme plays on repeat.

LIke this

youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw

I read it in their voices.

It'll include something about Marge's father, of which we know little about.

of whom you pleb

*Of whom. You pleb.

homer: I fuck the baby

fpbp

>Those aliens are Kang and Krodos

>the episode timeskips for no reason
>everyone is their actual age
>Bart is a strung out junkie
>Lisa is an angry dyke
>Maggie ran away from home to get away
>marge left homer and is remarried
>homer is walking through the house reminiscing about the family being together
>Lenny comes over to take homer to moe's
>Karl died of colon cancer
>they go to moe's and get drunk
>homer then decides to go on a walk through the town
>he's missing his old life and family
>the lonely walk concludes with him at home
>he's just sobbing in his chair
>the sun rises and then the show ends

played-out
0/10 apply yourself

They could just stop making new episodes and hype the fuck out of reruns. Never have a true finale, just slowly transition to syndication.

We pull back to reveal an autistic Matt Groening holding a snow globe and the the Simpsons has been all in his imagination

>How would you like to see the Simpsons end?

Quietly. It doesn't deserve to get a big or interesting sendoff.

the good suggestions are taken so I'll say a quiet ending.
something from series 1/2, even use the old characterisations and even animation.

not sure what the plot would be, perhaps something involving Bart growing up.

Now that's edgy

Just remaster the first episode.

It would be symbolic of their out of ideas and things will go on as always. The end

The nuclear plants blows up and everyone dies slowly of radiation poisoning.
Just like that movie "Threads."

tfw probably only watched two dozen simpsons episodes

Years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threads

>Opening credits roll. It gets to the part where Marge is driving into the garage. Homer doesn't get out of the way. Marge crashes him to him. Screen goes black for 28 minutes.

Matt comes out and takes a giant shit on a giant pile of money to show people what they've been watching for the last 20 years

the shitting on of capitalism?

>It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews The Simpsons for another 10 seasons.
You absolute fucking madman.

they join a cult and then participate in mass suicide with the cult

Something like this

Maggie is writng the last story to her diary how she remembers it as an old woman, with a pictures of th Simpsons on her table next to her.
Closes diary.

Another special show about The Simpsons hosted by Troy Mcclure.
It lasts a whole hour and they revise the whole series, bringing you to tears at the very end of it.

Troy is dead, yo.

I'd like to see another movie. One that didn't suck.

i always just assume it ended, then remember it's still on.

who the fuck watches it anymore?

Homer goes to fight is final battle against his mortal enemy, Mr. Burns. Before Mr. Burns lands the killing blow, Marge bursts in and tears open a portal in time, sending them back to the very first episode. Homer defeats Mr. Burns in the past but the stress is too great for Marge and she fades away. Left with no one else, Homer marries Santas Little Helper and the series begins anew with a dog as Homer's wife. The final shot is Homer cuddling up to SLH in bed, implying his future is filled with hot man-on-fur action for the rest of his life. Fade to black. THE SIMPSONS.

>>he's just sobbing in his chair
>>the sun rises and then

>homer suddenly yells out loud
lets all go out for icecream!

Episode starts normally, but when the family sits on the couch, there is sudden match cut to an empty couch in a derelict house. Pan out to show the house heavily eroded and Springfield an arid desert. An elderly Maggie wanders about while being stalked by an unseen creature. Occasionally, shots of the ruined Springfield will match cut to the Springfield we knew. No explanation is ever given, nor is there any implication as to how Springfield became a desert. No human beings aside from Maggie are ever shown. At the end the creature emerges from a pile of sand and drags Maggie down a hole into its nest. Tendrils emerge from the walls and fuse into Maggie and the creature. The camera exits the nest before we see just what happened. Another match cut showing the camera panning from the same place in the Springfield we knew, ending a landscape of Springfield in its prime, which then fades to the new deserted Springfield. The creatures silhouette enters in the foreground. Fade to black. No music during the entire episode.

it did end if you stopped watching it in the early 2000s like i did

last thing i remember was the lobster episode and after that i think i started watching adult swim shit, grew out of that around 2008 and now i watch adult shows crafted exclusively by japanese master artists and storytellers

What the fuck

Matt Groening says sorry for selling his gold tv serie to the mass media and for the las 3/4 seasons of the Simpsons, ends and begins with another thing