ITS HAPPENING!!! HUGE FIREBALL SEEN OVER AMERICA WHERE DID IT LAND...

ITS HAPPENING!!! HUGE FIREBALL SEEN OVER AMERICA WHERE DID IT LAND?!!!!! HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE LEFT BEFORE THE DUST CLOUDS

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1129764/pg1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/23ABCNews/status/758526266534301696?s=09
abovetopsecret.com
twitter.com/SLOStringer/status/758528127186460672
youtube.com/watch?v=JZIynuYDRVA
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZxXYscmgRg
usatoday.com/story/tech/sciencefair/2016/07/27/delta-aquarid-meteor-shower/87636452/
cnn.com/2016/07/27/breaking/china-destroys-us-satellite
youtube.com/watch?v=g9OWF72oe44
satview.org/spacejunk.php
ktla.com/2016/07/27/meteor-shower-known-as-delta-aquarids-lights-up-summer-sky/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a meteor entering the atmosphere

I saw this in Cali. It looked like a plane to me, I saw wings from my point of view. Like 10 mins ago.

this, happens all the time OP

Seriously though looked like a plane on fire, my local news has nothing, but there's this.

Check out @23ABCNews's Tweet: twitter.com/23ABCNews/status/758526266534301696?s=09

the heralds of wormwood

Saw it in Vegas, people are naturally flipping out. Apparently there will be more tomorrow night as well.

i also thought it was a plane going down but it was too fucking big but fuck man that was badass sparks and shit were just falling off it

what is it, meteor cluster? or space/satellite debris?

North Korean Space Shuttle.

Wonder if ill be able to see some in south USA. I go jogging around 3-4am and see quiet a few shooting stars. Nothing like this tho, would love to see.

Dude it was too big. Like it was massive, my local news tried to say it was a sattelite, but it looked huge. Like the size of a 747 from the ground, and I'm in Cali.

WHAT'S HAPPENING? I LIVE IN CALI, I hope it's not passenger plane :/

>above top secret

chinese spy satellite that got shot out of orbit during a missile test today, the anti-satellite missiles they've got are pretty spooky

The space station just went down. Vaporized while entering the atmosphere. They have to get their shit together before going public.

>bakersfield

Google "Delta Aquarid meteor shower" you mongoloids. It's not happening.

>space debris burns up in the atmosphere

HOLY FUCK, BOYS ITS HAPPENING

>abovetopsecret.com

nice, are we gonna post godlikeproductions.com as source now too?

the fuck out of here with this trash

huh, I thought it was some really weird plane with magic sparkly shit behind it

neato

man FUCK i always miss the cool shit

Annual Perseid meteor shower.

Kek

comes

>

ATS is well known to be a government controlled website.

ScatSat-1 coming to poo outside of loo, as usual.

These happen all the time here, except the suns out so you can't see them.

after seeing the size of the fireball i woudl believe this

>

stay woke

It's Vegeta and Nappa entering our atmosphere

Southwest, I new I wasn't the only polack in town.

Is this worth staying up for? Is it aliens? What is the official Sup Forums stance on interspecies relationships?

Keep watching the sky, its going to peak on August 11-13. I saw a couple last year.

>OOGA BOOGA BIG BRIGHT LIGHT
>OOGA BOOGA I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT SO ALIENS/GOD

Get there before the government if they show up kick them out, no more bull shit!!!!!!!!

There's tons of posts on Facebook. My grandma has friends in Utah that saw it

IT'S A SIGN FROM KEK
A NEW ERA IS UPON US, BROTHERS

GOD DAMMIT THIS SHIT JUST HAPPENED RIGHT AFTER I STARTED BROWSING THE WIKILEAKS DNC EMAILS IM SO FUCKED THEYRE AFTER ME ARENT THEY

This idea that there's such thing as meteors, or rocks flying around in the air, is beyond bizarre. The picture is of lightning, or atmospheric phenomena.

bro, it wasn't huge. it burned up and the little, if any, left fell into the pacific.

nothing is happening.

Too slow for meteor

twitter.com/SLOStringer/status/758528127186460672

Chinese space station was having problems right?
Ayy Lmaoo

don't you have an election to rig

Agreed.

I have been looking for the space station and it isn't where it should be. I missed the fireball which is a shame. I'm an amatuer astromoner.

im gonna go out and smoke a cigarette ill let you know if I see anything brb

Calm the fuck down I work at NASA. It was just a rocket military was testing

youtube.com/watch?v=JZIynuYDRVA

Nothing to see here.

Trips but its not too slow, if it enters the atmosphere at a wide angle it can appear to travel across the sky very slowly.

>twitter.com/SLOStringer/status/758528127186460672

>that's not a meteor, IT'S A COMET!!!

>American education
>NASA Engineers

for keks sake
its nothing

Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds. My friend and i are are speechless and we couldn't tell the passengers until after we lost sight of it past the tree line. After the shock wears off we tell the people in the backseat about it and drop off the girl. So we are driving back to friend's house going 55 mph and a white owl flys up next to me car and has his head pointed directly at us. He's staring at us while flying 55 mph... The owl is close enough to roll down the window and touch him. He flys off after 5 seconds and then less than a mile down the road another white owl does the same thing and everyone in the car starts screaming out of some kind of primal fear no one could explain. For some reason i slam on the brakes and everyone yells at me to keep driving I have seen the same blue light multiple times since then. One time with the friend who saw the first one. This was before that dumb movie "the fourth kind" was released. This happened in Georgia btw.

>California
Soddom and Gamorrah 2.0 confirmed.

AYY LMAO

Trump confirmed for azor ahai reborn

it isnt anyhting everyone, pack it up, go home.
wait till the next HAPPENING

WE

here is normal speed

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZxXYscmgRg

Trips, happening this week

>falling for the space rock jew

I saw it. They are saying It's CZ-7 R/B, a pre scheduled re entry of space junk. It was pretty wild

ayy

usatoday.com/story/tech/sciencefair/2016/07/27/delta-aquarid-meteor-shower/87636452/

wew lad

when will meteorites not be some huge world event?
why do we have it ingrained that rocks from space are a special things?
normies need to calm down

Are you serious? because there are a few alien abduction stories that are very similar to your story.

It is a sign Americans! Kek wills a race war! Start it quickly before it's too late! Before you fall below 60%!

I wish you luck in the days to come. Praise kek.

plz philly or vatican happening

TURN ON THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH FUCK CONFIRMED PROVOCATIVE ATTACK BY CHINA ON US SPY SATELLITE!!!!

ITS HAPPENING FOR REAL GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS REALLY HAPPENING OH FUCK OH FUCK GRAB THE SKS AND GO FUCKERS IM OUT LATER BITCHES GOTTA GAS UP MY CAR GOOD LUCK AMERICA I LOVE YOU GOD SPEED COME BACK ON Sup Forums ASAP IF INFRASTRUCTURE ALLOWS IT

Saw this from Los Angeles. It was towards the north and went from west to east across the sky. Was pretty bright and quickly moving definitely not an aircraft.

That is occurring very close by them. When you see meteorites, they are usually hundreds of kilometers away. Large ones can be seen for thousands of kilometers. Point of reference, friend.

>user got probed but is too embarrassed to say

I'm on the complete other end of the country, Michigan, and didn't see anything, but my wired ISP/cable/home phone went dead along with my completely different company wireless/cell/data service not too long ago and only just came back
shit's weird and this seems like the best place to mention it

Niggity nice

Fuck off to a website made for anime instead of shitting up Sup Forums.

>cnn

You're right there upside down Satan.

Kill yourself retard

Yes. But I have no memories of any abduction. A couple family members were on a UFO television show in the 90s and they claimed to be abducted. One time my father was on a tractor in the middle of the night in a field and he saw a light hovering above him. He cut off the tractor's lights and the UFO above him cut off it's lights right after. Maybe this shit runs in my family.

Goodness gracious

>twitter.com/SLOStringer/status/758528127186460672

More ICBM testing?

what might have happened is that you and you friends were most likely abducted and the weird owl experience was most likely a false memory.

just cause you're waifu a shit doesn't mean you have to be so angry

I was also abducted and don't recall being abducted. How do I know I was abducted?

Comets are fast through the sky and burn up quick.

That was something very large and very slow.

Here's my video of it guise (my friend recording).

youtube.com/watch?v=g9OWF72oe44

CZ-7 R/B, the spent rocket body of a long march 7 missile just deorbited. Happening cancelled.

satview.org/spacejunk.php

Just some summers night swamp gas...

Or one of those new goygle weather balloons!

Either way, definitely nothing to see here, move along & delete your thread.

It's a sign from the heavens that Hillary will win

Possibly. To this day everyone else in the car is still too creeped out to talk about it besides me of course.

ktla.com/2016/07/27/meteor-shower-known-as-delta-aquarids-lights-up-summer-sky/

July 7?

>WE WUZ KANGS SPACE TRAVELLERS AND SHEIT
I bet the didnus will start chimping out soon since their ancestors are finally returning back to home.

PRAISE HIM
R
R
A
I
S
E

H
I
M

>Sup Forums
>abovetopsecret

That prophecy that's going around said one of the signs was a Killing Bolt Will Shine in the Night but not Kill

It's happening

Thanks, fixed it.

You do realise that shit like this has happened for as long as the human race has existed.

Humans just trying to comprehend things we don't understand yet. Before it used to be the work of gods, now, it's the work of aliens.

Be objective, friends. Don't look for the easiest answer.