ITT : Shit that will never be explained

In the Ed, Edd, Eddy movie the Kankers locked themselves, with Eddy's brother, inside his trailer.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gNOfNu3at8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sex.

Was Eddy's brother a teenager?
If so, it was legal.

I know some fag will report it but thanks

Nice

They gave him mouth to mouth recess-utation. They explicitly state it as they're taking him inside. Are you stupid?

>after tormenting ed for the entire movie he's punished by getting raped by the local trashy girls

>tfw Chads get all the pussy, even as punishment

Why do people hate him again?

How was this even fucking allowed? Do pedos just not exist in cartoons?

the people making the cartoons are all pedos so to them it just seems normal

in the Even Stevens episode "Secret world of girls", louis spies on his sisters slumber partry selling tickets to his friends. He gets caught and as punishment the girls tie him to a chair and give him a forced girly makeover. His parents come home to find this, say "she'll turn out beautiful" and walk away while Luis is begging for help. Did they know it was him and simply did not care? Did they hate louis?

>youtube.com/watch?v=7gNOfNu3at8

>tfw my sister and her friends tied me to a chair in their scary basement pretending to talk in a 'secret language' and it was terrifying

Christ I always hated this episode and the Dexter one. Boys dressing as girls just irritates me, and I dont even hate gay people.

More

The artist made tons actually. Other good stuff too

MODS

it seems like it was a common epsidoe for kids shows
hey arnold, dexters lab, even stevens, loyd in space and recently modern family
I fap to it

go on...

CORAL
PINK

I always assumed wither
>Ren called her paretns and told them what happened and they gave the the go ahead to do it
or, more likely
>they didnt care and let the kids handle it themsleves

I always felt bad for Louis, he was the black sheep and I dont think his family liked him like they did ren and donny

It's because you're normal. Hollywood is run by the gay mafia and love to shove that shit everywhere. It's like how every black comedian is forced to wear a dress

>gay mafia

Sounds fun

For what fucking would they even feel the need to imply that? Jesus Christ your series is about to end on a perfect note and the only thing its remembered for is your shoehorned pedoshit

>was Childs a thing?

>Lloyd in Space
The episode with the purple tranny alien made me really uncomfortable as a kid.

>inb4 sneed's

Get that degeneracy out of here

Did anybody else feel bad for Eddy when he was getting his ass beat by his bro?

Only faggots never felt bad for Eddy or sided with Kevin

He probably gave them sort of STD.

For the last fucking time its hair.

>Literally called the kanker sisters
He's the one getting the herp.

tbqh, it'd be worth it for Marie

Marie wasnt even ugly. I will never understand the hate.

Though to be honest, I missed a literally a dozen opportunities as a Bieber-tier normie to fuck girls who crushed on me in middle and highschool due to not being interested. Dont worry /r9k/ I regret it every day

>gee i wonder

she saw edd's dick right?

Still not as lewd as the shower scene

being this much of a normie faggot

Those teeth though.

I'm still fucking mad that Edd didn't take Nazz's offer and used her bath.

ok Sup Forums

the million dollar question

nazz or marie?

nazz as the cuckqueen while edd fucks marie on the side

This happened to me to. Its not that he's gay its just a huge threat to comfort level. Ive been in the same situation and it just felt a little too lewd. Made me nervous to touch anything

I never realized this but he is literally the three Ed's put into one person.
Now it makes sense they want to smash

>you will never have a foursome with your brother's crushes

What was?

hentai webm of Eddys brother fucking Kanker sisters

I wanna fuck Lee Kanker

why does no one ever want to talk about how apart from the kek scene with the sissters, this was pretty much one of the most depressing finales of a show ever?. Consider the implications of how Ed acts all throughout the show and how he gets treated by Big Bro and the reactions of everyone else. Its fucked Lahey.

>cuck scene

But they never even liked the Kankers

>That part where everyone looks genuinely concerned for Eddy when his brother starts beating him up
I'm happy everyone became friends in the end. That shit was soul crushing.

>depressing
it was kino and gave closure to the eds
>explanation about why eddy was always such a little shit
>finally showed his "awesome big brother" to be what he was, a jerk
>eddy hyped him up out of embarrassment/little man syndrome all this time
>once he broke that barrier and opened himself to others they were accepted and became part of the group

the only depressing part was johnny now being the kid everyone shit on. Literally no reason for that

>the only depressing part was johnny now being the kid everyone shit on. Literally no reason for that
what do you mean

>the only depressing part was johnny now being the kid everyone shit on. Literally no reason for that
The kid's best friend is literally a chunk of wood he probably ripped out of a fence post.

I think it'd be more weird if they didn't make fun of him.

Watch till the end. He literally becomes a villain

>literally no reason
>black

when everyone goes off to beat up the eds, johnny goes alone and after the thing with eddy's brother and the group accepts him, johnny shows up and beats him up only to be stopped by the others
the movie ends with him being ostracized, in a tree as captain melon head

anyone else get a serious /whyboner/ from these as a kid?

I think I know what happened

Don't you mean THE GOURD

The very last line of that movie was beautiful.

Now leave it the fuck alone please.

Please don't reboot it or anything.

>Was Eddy's brother a teenager?
>If so, it was legal.
But the Kankers are preteens.

Marie
This isn't up for debate

Animators fucked up not giving her a yuck factor like Lee and May. Never made sense to me

She had a blue tooth

The only time I came close to feeling sorry for Kevin was in the Chimp Wurld episode, when he was the only one slowly going mad from paranoia while the other morons walked into traps

>tumblrnose
All of my why.

>blue tooth

That means that it's rotten/dead